[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The week is young, wagecuck. Soon you shall be awake and will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
The week is young, wagecuck. Soon you shall be awake and will be forced to eat, shit, shower, and dress. Then you will be a flushed turd floating in the sewer of traffic which leads to your plantation, I mean, workplace. The air smells of smog wagecuck. Today you start your first of many 12 hour shifts, it's the only way you can make ends meet. Of course, on this day I will be doing nothing of the sort. My extensive private library and gold-plastered mansion shall be my abode on this fine day. Maybe I will have some more indoor swimming lessons in my Olympic pool, or enjoy a fine glass of the world's best imported French wine while enjoying a warm mineral bath. You? Well, let's just say you're too busy being cucked by life to enjoy the pleasure of the NEET lifestyle wagecuck.
>>
I heard they're cracking down on SSI fraud and abuse.

Enjoy your NEETbux while they last, bud. Soon you'll have to be a wagecuck yourself. Or commit suicide. I recommend the latter, kek.
>>
File: 1412996407972.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1412996407972.png
13KB, 640x712px
>tfw calling in sick today
>tfw 4 day weekend starting Saturday
Checkmate, NEETbag.
>>
>>37970544
These were actually sort of compelling when they tried to make one reflect about how much of everyone's schedule and life ends up being based off of one's shitty job
Nowadays they're literally getting closer and closer to "another day, another haircut" shit
I was a NEET for years and, while comfy, having to be so dependant for my own survival money was an actual problem
>image.jpg
Found the problem
What's the fucking point of being a NEET if you'd rather mobilepost instead of being on your computer
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 384x384px
>>37970708
Enjoy those few precious hours while you can, but remember to be up early on Wednesday, because someone needs to pay for my neetbux.
>>
>forced to eat, shit, shower and dress
life is so hard!!!

>smells of smog
no

>only way you can make ends meet
I get paid 4x as much as I did when I was a neet

Stopped reading, neetie seems cranky. What's the matter, bro? hairdresser on holiday and you don't have a car to drive to another one?
>>
>>37970544
neetcucks have no money
>>
>>37973545
we do have money, its paid by your taxes wagey
>>
>>37973689
>implying every neet has autism bux
>implying most of the neets on this fucking site aren't lying about their finantial situation

sure thing neetcuck, you totally forgot that you have to beg to your parents to even buy you "tendies".
>>
File: 1451659647140.png (315KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
1451659647140.png
315KB, 500x676px
>>37973908
I live by myself, my apartment is paid for b the government AND I get a monthly check in the mail on the dot to spend on whatever I like

meanwhile you have to wake up at 6AM to slave away for Mr. Shekelberg for the next 40 years wagie
>>
File: IMG_2026.png (222KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.png
222KB, 640x1136px
>>37970544
>Tfw did 14 hours today

Mr. Shekelberg made mestay extra
>>
>>37975086
>remember she poops
that's kind of hawt
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.