[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are acid attacks the final solution to the roastie problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: smug acid attack.jpg (288KB, 736x503px) Image search: [Google]
smug acid attack.jpg
288KB, 736x503px
Are acid attacks the final solution to the roastie problem?
>>
>>37970369
Yes and anyone who says otherwise should go back to redd*t.
>>
What is the roastie problem exactly?
>>
File: toastie roastie.jpg (99KB, 615x824px) Image search: [Google]
toastie roastie.jpg
99KB, 615x824px
>>37970417
They are privileged, shallow and mindless women.
If they get their only thing destroyed that matters to them (their beauty) they pretty much have no value anymore.
Then they will realize that the only thing people liked about her is her beauty. Tehir personalities couldn't develope because they don't need one if they are just seen objects.
>>
>>37970457
Someone is just bitter. How about an acid attack to your penis? It's not like you will ever use it.
>>
>>37970369
Man this board has gone downhill. R9k is supposed to be failures being left alone. Yet you want to in some way still be involved with normies. Just fuck off and go back to Tumblr, summerfag
>>
File: 1413051320053.jpg (77KB, 960x880px) Image search: [Google]
1413051320053.jpg
77KB, 960x880px
>>37970469
but i use my penis for pee pee
>>
>>37970474
""""fembot"""" please
>>
>>37970490
Nigger, I'm a male virgin. I didn't say I was a fembot newfag. Kys
>>
>>37970457
>against the objectification of women
fuck off you feminist cuck
>>
I have raw 100% salicylic acid here. Its white powder.

How much damage can i do with it?
>>
>>37970474
>Man this board has gone downhill
>literally white knighting for roasties

it indeed has gone downhill.
>>
>>37970766
No I'm just calling women out on their double standards. They don't want to be objectified yet they use their looks to get unfair advantages because losers fall for them.

>>37970794
The skin would become flaky and red. Nothing harmful luckily.
>>
Recently a russian anon thowed acid into two roasties.
>>
File: 1494628855505.jpg (127KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1494628855505.jpg
127KB, 699x485px
white males are the largest victims of acid attacks in the west
fucking cucks just go get pozzed by your immigrant bf already normie fuckers.
>>
>>37970369
Acid sucks. Sure you'll disfigure them but you have a big chance that you'll blind them aswell and thus they can never look in the mirror and see they're own hideous reflection with crystal meth clarity
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.