[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: why is rape considered so horrible?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8687.jpg (150KB, 640x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8687.jpg
150KB, 640x790px
Serious question: why is rape considered so horrible?

Can someone honestly explain it to me? I don't understand? Like, I get its bad, I'm not saying it isn't. But people treat it like it's equivalent to murder. I don't get that.

Maybe it's because I'm a kissless male virgin who's been trying to have sex my whole life but miserably failing, but I don't understand how someone having non consensual sex with you is the worst thing in the world.

I can think of a few things worse than rape: having your arm sawed off, being stabbed with a knife, going blind, being punched in the face, suffering a concussion, breaking your nose, going to prison, having all your money taken from you.

I'd much rather be raped than have any of those things happen to me. I mean, not saying rape isn't bad, but it's essentially someone having sex without you wanting it, and making you orgasm, I.e feel pleasure, without you agreeing to it. It just seems that that's hardly worse than all the above stuff I mentioned. Yet rape is constantly treated on par with murder like it's the worst possible thing you can do to someone.

I don't understand that
>>
>>37969440
Okay, if you're not an actual faggot or an equivalent, imagine a big sweaty dude pound your asshole. I'd rather get punched in the face, hell, maybe even stabbed. Or even just forced to suck a dudes dick. Watch or read Shawshank redemption, it will make you think about rape.
>>
>>37969440
>Serious question: why is rape considered so horrible?

because getting some dude inside your body when you do *not* want sex, is worse than getting assaulted and abused

and yes, you're surely a kissless virgin, and I hope you stay like that for life, because you think that natural sex drive implies automatic consent

also, poor bait, and fake boobs pic
>>
>>37969440
It's terrible but certainly not as bad as death or torture, its a mixture of feminism but also the reality that you have to consider many rapes are more than just rape and also involve murder or torture or brutal beatings so they're often put into the same category.
>>
>>37969679
And theres psychological damage to it, if you orgasm its only because your body is supposed to when stimulated. That doesn't make a rape any better or worse or mean that you actually enjoy it.
>>
I kinda agree. Getting raped probably hurts (more for males than females), but I'd rather get raped than getting beat up and having my face deformed, for example.
In fact I'd agree to get raped if it fixed some of my problems. Like, if by some act of magic I got raped tomorrow and that fixed my grades so I didn't have to drop out, I'd thank the fairy of rape. As long as I don't get AIDS or some shit, that'd suck.
>>
>>37969702
>(more for males than females)

you get jailed and a bunch of drunk niggers abruptly nails you.
>>
>>37969440
Something about it being extremely traumatic. Documented cases of ptsd, and a plethora of other mental problems. Lots of them turn to drugs, prostitution, etc. simply because they are so broken. You more or less ruin the bitch's life.

And before you fags mouth off, I'm talking about legitimate rape. As in a nigger snatches you on your way home from work, beats you, holds a knife to your throat and pummels your poon with his cock.

As for how we punish the crime, that's another debate entirely and I don't feel like getting into it.
>>
>>37969440
rape should only be considered bad if you are a virgin/child. a roastie with a blown out asshole and fucks a new chad every weekend is going to be affected by one other stranger dick really?
>>
>>37969440
>I'd much rather be raped than have any of those things happen to me
>I'd much rather
Personal opinion mate. Not an argument.

>and making you orgasm, I.e feel pleasure, without you agreeing to it
You're a virgin so it's understandable you don't know shit about a woman's crease. But entering a woman when she's dry and not turned on is actually pretty painful, can cause some pretty nasty friction burns too since there's no lubricant.

Also consider this; the rapist is infected with a std and gives it to his victim. Is this more punishable than regular rape?

>inb4 an autist references stats on women that orgasm during rape
>>
File: 1481013451824.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481013451824.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>37969643
>and I hope you stay like that for life
Quit sperging out normo. OP posed a legitimate question and you're personally attacking him for no reason.

>poor bait
Apparently not since you replied emotionally
>>
>>37969440
It's because of the psychological concept of being overpowered. Subconsciously women like to be overpowered by men, it stems from a more primal time when they could be subdued by strong men, a sign of a good mate.

Today, the media has pushed the idea of the strong independent woman who is equal or even better than a man. Rape, or rather a man overpowering a woman completely breaks that narrative that they have been sold. It should be a combination of this and their bodies accepting their intruder while their minds reject it.

Since the early ages women have been known to accept their invaders with open hands after their tribes men were defeated. Similarly in WW2 the same occurred when soldiers captured enemy cities and towns, there are many documented cases. In the old days rape was so destructive because chastity was important to other people.
>>
>>37969440
Because women are property and damaging someone elses property is bad. Also ugly men shouldnt ever have sex.
>>
>>37969463
>Big sweaty dude pounding your asshole.

Nailed it. Also remember that most rape is done by someone known to the victim. Imagine the emotional trauma of trusting someone, like a friend or colleague, then they rape you, it would fuck up your relationships for years.
>>
Loss of autonomy. If anyone ever raped me, I would probably go batshit and hunt him down and torture him.
>>
File: 8b8.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
8b8.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Le serious question, what's so bad about assault?

Why do normies think rape is bad i mean c'mon it could be wose, let me list some edgy things.
>>
>>37969440
>why is rape considered so horrible?
Because it's a heavily women focused issue. That's it. It's the same reason a man that gets raped is laughed off. It's the same reason women get 3 days a month about whatever issue they pulled out of the hat that week, it's the same reason why a women can just say she was raped by a man and have him put in jail, it's the same reason why fathers day is an almost forgotten day but mothers day is shilled for a month before it happens, it's the same reason why you'll see government funded adverts and billboards about stopping spousal abuse where the wife is about to be hit and the governments website advertised only has a "I think I might commit spousal abuse" section for me, it's the same reason women's shelters outnumber men's 100 to 1 despite homeless men outnumber women 200 to 1, it's the reason why a guy commits suicide and a women attempts, it's the same reason why I women can talk "half" (everything but your life) in a divorce and still drain half your paycheck until she croaks, but forget all that, some women got black out drunk around a number of strange men in a strange place and was raped, stop the entire world a women done something fucking stupid.
>>
>>37969440
Rape can be pretty violent; which means it can include being punched in the face, breaking your nose, being stabbed with a knife, or suffering a concussion.

I wouldn't let some guy rape me, without putting up a fight. So he'd have to beat the shit out of me. In the end, I'd have all of the injuries from being severely beaten, in addition to my ass being ripped to shreds. Plus, I'd then be bisexual, since I had sex with a member of the same sex.

As far as crimes go, that'd be a pretty undesirable outcome. I'd probably kill the guy and then myself later on desu.
>>
>>37969440
idk either, i don't see how a gentle rape would be traumatic for a roastie that fucks every weekend, especially if the raper is decent looking.
>>
>>37969440
How many times are you idiots going to have this thread? It infringes on peoples right to personal space and it's not consensual. I dont know where you get the idea that its on par with murder. I say its worse. At least if you die you no longer have to fear or worry about anything.
>>
>>37969440
OP has officialy reached gay retard status. Ever hear of unwanted pregnancies? Some women don't believe in abortion and wont get one. Also, I wouldn't want some fat cuck's dick in me
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.