[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helping Mist.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: original.png (205KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
205KB, 550x550px
You were coming home one night when you saw a lone girl out in the freezing rain. She was shivering and had an empty look in her eyes. She didn't really say anything till you brought her inside. You learned her name is Mist and that she's undergone some kind of trauma. Her parents are dead and she has no living relatives, and at 16 she's still going to high school.

Fast forward 2 years, she's 18 now. She talks a little more, but usually only when spoken to. She didn't make any friends in school. She has what you might call a 'helpless' condition. She'll be walking forward and just trip on her face and then get up like it didn't effect her at all. Whenever she leaves the home it's like she just becomes a zombie, just walking forward aimlessly even if she already has a destination in mind. She doesn't seem to have any aspirations, and she doesn't seem to be good at much of anything.

1/2
>>
>>37969274
She just seems like an automation whenever you're not around. But she does seem to like you. Her phrasing of the words is demure. It's like shes timid but tries her best to open up to you. You theorize she's gone through abuse. If you make any sudden movements around her she usually flinches like you're going to hit her. Sometimes she'll stare off into space at nothing. Certain words like 'fire' or 'knife' seem to cause her to twitch. She can do basic tasks like housework, or cooking. She seems to like cartoons, and when you pass the stores in town, she always seems to stare longingly at the stuffed animals. You've bought her a bunch and she seems to like them.

The problem is that Mist seems too childish. And she seems to fragile to survive out in the real world all on her own.

What is the correct course of action?

2/2
>>
>tfw I'll never have someone like this
Well OP, the correct course of action is to keep her with you. I don't know what you could expect as a response to this.
>>
File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>37969274
Wanna die.

>knowing i will never have this
>>
>>37969274
Wait so I waited two years while she finished high school before I decided I needed to do something to help her?? I would have taken her to a psychiatrist for an assessment almost immediately.
>>
Are we talking about 2D or 3D here?
In 2D, just keep her around, try to talk to her more and make sure she knows you're there for her. She's not really deadweight if she can do housework.

In 3D, she's probably lying and ran away from home because the parents wouldn't get her an Audi for her birthday, just take her to the police, no 2 years of anything
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.