[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female """humor"""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 453543535.jpg (225KB, 1255x809px) Image search: [Google]
453543535.jpg
225KB, 1255x809px
but seriously, why do roasties find things like this funny? There are pages like this with millions of followers and every one of them are about getting fucked while drunk and HAHAHAHHAHAH THATS ME HAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: IMG_4975.jpg (100KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4975.jpg
100KB, 509x339px
Holy fuck, it took me so long to understand what that meme meant. I'm so disconnected from normie hookup culture
>>
>>37969116
I chuckled at the side description.

>It's okay to have sex with a guy on the first date, just make sure you say things like 'omg I never do this!!' so he knows you're a liar too.

The image macro is shite though.
>>
File: IMG_1081.jpg (157KB, 1440x1301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1081.jpg
157KB, 1440x1301px
>>37969116
Roasties find humor in the relatable. Their minds aren't necessarily equipped for abstract thought, so hearing shit that sounds like what they do over the weekend or what they think of their """"friends"""" is funny to them. That's also why a lot of female humor that isn't "M U H V A G I N A" tends to be very mean spirited. This isn't speaking for all women of course, but generally speaking their primary humorous instinct has to do with things they know.

Think about it: is there any good absurdist comedy done by women?
>>
>>37969116
Firstly, roasties don't actually possess a sense of humour. They're incredibly vain, shallow and vapid creatures.

Secondly, they like memes like this because they're all whores and most of them are pretty gross. They'll go all winter without shaving their legs or armpits if they can get away with it. But at the end of the day they're just whores with no self restraint or morals. Even if they haven't shaved and it's their first date or they just met the guy, they'll drop trou for Chad any chance they get.
>>
File: 1497472637708.png (587KB, 930x941px) Image search: [Google]
1497472637708.png
587KB, 930x941px
>>37969116
I don't get it. How is that supposed to be funny?
>>
It's shit. Then again, it's not like robot humor is any better.
>>
>>37969242
DUDE WE'RE SLUTS LMAO
>>
>>37969235
at first i thought south park was making fun of amy schumer but there are just so many page like this
>DAMN I SUCKED HIM AGAIN UHH
>yeah totally me HAHAHAH
>>
File: download.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>37969116
Women take pride in their own incompetence.
>>
>shaving tnt
wtf why are roasties playing with explosives??
>>
>>37969116
the
>so he knows you're a liar too
line is pretty funny
>>
>>37969116
What is tnt?
>>
>>37969184

fake and gay.

since 16 I developed quite a perfect ability to make girls smile.

Now I'm 27 and still kissless virgin.

tldr, they laugh, and then go to chad
mfw
>>
>>37969560
>>37969452
tnt=tonight

Read the rules, niggers.
>>
>>37969116
You know if guys weren't trying to fuck girls constantly, "sluts" would not exist?
>>
>>37969592
considering the fact how entitled the average girl is, they would fucking explode
>>
File: that feel angry.jpg (62KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
that feel angry.jpg
62KB, 601x601px
Why are women like this?
I just want a girl to have a family with.
But they're like this.

Is it Jews?
It's FUCKING JEWS, isn't it?
>>
>>37969592
If girls weren't trying to fuck guys constantly sluts wouldn't exist. I know this is bait but you know everyone likes fucking, right?
>>
>>37969567
iktf
>you make her laugh
>Chad makes her cum
>>
>>37969615
Because of men, men raise girls to be entitled and self absorbed by only valuing them for their looks and sex, men create roasties everyday. Blame men
>>
>>37969235
>They'll go all winter without shaving their legs or armpits if they can get away with it.
Most men go their whole lives without shaving if they can get away with it
>>
>>37969427
>happy life without kids

YEP IT'S THE FUCKING JEWS
>>
>>37969646
Men are supposed to be hairy, trap fsg
>>
>>37969427
>happy life without kids
When the fuck are we going to slit their disgusting jewish throats? fuck I hate jews, for everything they've done.
>>
>>37969647
unironically true.
goyim have to be destroyed, by niggapollution, purityshaming, slenderfitsmartshaming, birthingshaming, honestshaming...
>>
>>37969645
thats literally not true. girls just take the easy way
>>
>>37969632
I can do both. Feels good man. I don't actually give a shit about doing either though
>>
>>37969645
>men raise girls to be entitled and self absorbed
these days men dont raise children at all
most kids are brought up by single moms or a shitty mom + stepdad situation where the man has zero influence on the kids.
and among the married couples raising their own kids, a large percentage consits of the domineering wife + whipped husband combination where the mother calls all the shots and the father pretty much just exists to pay the bills and keep up the appearance of an intact family.
>>
File: mysterious_pixels.jpg (4KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
mysterious_pixels.jpg
4KB, 214x250px
>>37969427
oh look it's a (((kirkman)))
>>
>>37969567
Laughing is considered a sign of attraction because women will laugh at anything the guy they are attracted to say
Making girls laugh all the time is a good way to get you branded as clown
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.