[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways to make money as a NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: osrsrs.png (789KB, 783x776px) Image search: [Google]
osrsrs.png
789KB, 783x776px
In this thread we offer money for NEET services
Anyone want to sell me their osrs account?
it doesn't even have to be good
>>
>>37969067
fucking jagex

I've spent YEARS grinding on my runescape account. Spent many hundreds of euros to buy gold from chinese sellers.

then jagex suddenly decides to fuck shit up and re-launch the game.

fucking runejag
>>
>>37969281
I got banned for macroing today
know how you feel man
I wouldn't have had to macro if they transferred stats over from rs3 to the game we actually played and wanted to play
>>
>>37969281
You niggers voted for it, don't cry now... You can also still play your current account? You dumb as fuck nigga?
>>
>>37969340
voted for what you idiot ?

Only thing I remember voting for was free trade in 2011.

Stop playing the game in august 2011
>>
>>37969382
There was a petition / vote thing for Oldschool to be a thing... This was in 2013.
>>
>>37969340
noone voted for rs3 to be a thing, it just happened
he's upset that none of his stats from rs3 carried over to osrs when it opened.
>>
>>37969067
I can sell you my f2p pures if you want em badly, my main is my pride along with my fighting
>>
>>37969067
i have an account with 60 attack strength 50 magic and one defense, hit me up
[email protected]
>>
>>37970110
So you have an account that's been played on for 2 days?

kek
>>
>>37969067

I have a lot of rs rares sans party hats, christman crackers and anything that came after the santa hat, but I have santa hats and things before it.

Offer me some memecoins bruh
>>
>>37970070
yep email me

[email protected]
>>
>>37969067
You can teach English to the Asians. 5-600$ per month.
>>
>>37970586

check your spam box boyo
>>
Awww look at these little children talking about video games.

Grow up and find a lady to care for, not some virtual goods.
>>
>>37970758
i have a gf
I-I can prove it
>>
>>37969067
>Ways to make money as a NEET
I hear cryptocurrency is a great investment
>>
Bump can we get this thread back on subject. I guess for some quick cash you can donate your plasma. For a better option you can apply is a health care provider to one of your elderly or handicapped family members. Wont make you rich but at least you have money to build something
>>
Is there any way I can take advantage of men online for money without becoming a whore? I don't want to be on camera.
Would people pay for an online gf or friend?
>>
The best advise I can give is that it's easier to not spend money in the first place than to earn it with your labour.

Learn about homesteading. Make use of sales. Buy ingredients for minimal recipes. Eat only when you're hungry. Invest your savings.

For housing, I recommend rural land (back to homesteading). You can also purchase kit homes for much less than a normal house. However, you'll need to pay tradesmen to assemble the house.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2ILpxMxNOBzZGxpNmtQQzBfWlE
>>
>>37971577
I would unironically pay for an online female friend but only if you are cute.
>>
>>37971667
I'm pretty average in my mind.
I look a lot younger than I am so i guess I have that on my side.
>>
>>37971703
Would you be interested in showing me some pictures? Do you have a throwaway I can contact you on so we can discuss rates?
>>
>>37971722
I literally just made a throwaway email to start a convo and then felt a horrible guilt in my stomach. I don't really want to take advantage of people. I just want easy money and now I feel bad.

Sorry.
>>
>>37971763
I have found that is common among women, I have been cucked by moralfaggotry before. Would you be interested in being my friend for free then? I do not see why you would pass up this opportunity as I have the money and it allows me to fine tune the terms of our friendship.
>>
>>37971787
I'll be your txt gf if you pay me
>>
>>37971763
Wow a woman with morals. Good on you for knowing it's wrong to take advantage of these betas
>>
Sell shit, it's insane what people will buy on eBay. Particularly when it comes to video games, movies and music.

Then go to car boot sales/yard sales/flea markets, buy Buy those games there, then sell them on eBay for more expensive prices.

Usually at these places you'll find one mom selling games really cheap as a punishment for her son or he doesn't game anymore or he doesn't own the console anymore or he's moved away, something like that. But like some old ass games you can sell for 10 - 20 dollars on ebay going for like a dollar to five dollars.
>>
>>37971787
Trust me. I am kicking myself for passing up such easy money but my stomach is telling me I'm wrong to take it. There are lots of women on 4chan who would though.
>>
>>37971831
I doubt you are actually a female, but post a throwaway :^)
>>
>>37971787
hey anon, i'd take you up on femanon chatting and things. any interest still? i have been surprisingly lucky finding some nice friends this route actually.

[email protected] if you have any interest
>>
>>37971903
Post your throw and I'll email it
>>
File: IMG_0430.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0430.gif
47KB, 450x510px
>>37971973
oh ps, solid friend ought to be free, although i am broke that part is probably unnecessary
also any other lonely anons gender irrelevant trying to talk to another lonely anon hit me up. cheers.
>>
>>37971973
please originally respond
>>
>>37972116
sorry, the domain wasn't working, same thing but i just used mailpooch.com
>>
google Howest OSRS services if you want to make some money playing osrs
>>
>>37969067
OP, I have an osrs account - it isn't very good (level 3 - no offenses) but the name might be interesting to you.

username: Wagie

if you are interested, reply pls
>>
File: 2005_Easter_event_old.png (140KB, 765x503px) Image search: [Google]
2005_Easter_event_old.png
140KB, 765x503px
I have an account I played casually for like four or five years in my early teens.

Username: Groninga.

I have several million gold pieces in the bank, a dragon longsword and if I remember right I have some of the combat skills over 70.

I think Jagex had a public ranking in the website where you can check the levels.
>>
File: 0081.jpg (118KB, 1366x699px) Image search: [Google]
0081.jpg
118KB, 1366x699px
>>37972679
Here are my levels.

Reply if interested.
>>
>>37972822
>time played: 49 days, 9 hours
>highest level 71
anon
>>
>>37972275
you are making it a lot of effort to orbit you, please respond.
>>
>>37972861
So what? I played for pleasure, not for levelling up grinding like an autist. Last time I played was seven years ago, I was like sixteen, started at thirteen or fourteen now I think about it.

As a kid I didn't care about levels. I didn't like PvP that much either.

I just played it to have a fantasy world to live in and do things, since I couldn't do anything IRL. My parents had me locked at home for most of my life, RS and internet was my outlet for a simulated life experience.
>>
File: tfw crying.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw crying.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>37969067
>Jagex says they won't nerf range void
>they promise, it's not a bug they say
>they release OP range weapons like the balista that everybody complains about since level 1 defense pures can hit 80 thanks to it
>jagex nerfs void even tho void wasn't the problem but their OP ballista is

I quit because of that, no point playing if all my time investments can be rendered moot because of their whims.

>tfw spent 16 hours to get range void
>>
File: dragon scimitar.png (32KB, 341x676px) Image search: [Google]
dragon scimitar.png
32KB, 341x676px
>>37972679
>>37972822
>>37972956
What was your favorite weapon?

Mine was the dragon scimitar, I loved how stressed the quest made me feel and how much of a bad ass I felt once I finally managed to complete it.
>>
>>37969067
>>37972512

here is a recent screencap of me on the account

this was on the day of the pride event

if OP or anyone else is interested on the account, reply -- if you want to buy the account (solely for its username, its level 3) I'll be willing to throw in a free bond, too.
>>
>>37973091
I don't remember any quest giving out a dragon scimitar, remember I played last time seven years ago.

My dragon longsword was acquired through the Grand Exchange. Many people bitched about it but for me the GE was the best thing ever to happen, it "freed" the in-game economy and made many rare goods both more accessible and more easy to sell for those who found them. A total win-win. I didn't like how Jagex regulated the player-to-player trade though.

I used to go with a rune plate, kite shield and the dragon longsword. Rarely I'd take anything more since those were the three default things that I would keep after death, and as I said I was pretty much a pussy that was horrified by the idea of losing shit (even though I had millions in the bank) and totally despised PvP (too coward).

The only time I tried PvP some dude rekt the fuck out of me with dragon claws. The special attack of that shit was four hits, which often are enough to kill any unprotected dude in the first go.

If I could have afforded I would have gone for the dragon claws, but for the reason above they were like 35 million worth in the Grand Exchange last time I checked.

Pic related, that shit is so fucking overkill.
>>
>>37969067
Pill testing or clinical testing. Not a very NEET thing to do (getting out of the house,stuck in a place for a few days) but the paid is decent and you just chill all day in the clinic
>>
>>37972881
I never received a message anon.
One more try
[email protected]
>>
Anyone wanna buy a hearstone account?
>>
>>37969067
chloe is about to post in this thread about sythe do NOT trust her
>>
https://www.sythe.org/members/paper-shark.708379/
>>
join Sythe.org
add the referral "Chloe" please
i'm a girl
>>
>>37969067
>gentlemann's service medal in tf2
>sell it for 50$

wonder what it's going for now a days
>>
Just nostalgia'd with this. Feels very good man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOhv43F-F6M

Good NEET jobs would be anything entry level freelance. Although many of these are scams if you know where to look you can make some money from home, it's not a meme.

From the tip of my hat I could say: data entry (pay peanuts tho), transcription and translation if you're proficient at two different languages.
>>
i never play, still has some membership left
it needs a good home
>>
File: 1440686285912.png (52KB, 700x419px) Image search: [Google]
1440686285912.png
52KB, 700x419px
>>37974140
what's in it for me roastie
>>
>>37970758
Video games have more replay value than women.
>>
>>37975280
And age better than them.
>>
>>37975280
And only have to pay for them once, if at all.
>>
>>37975280
And can shut them down whenever they're hard to deal with.
>>
>>37975280
And a Halo won't scratch your car if you decide to play Call of Duty for a while.
>>
>>37975280
And you can own two consoles or more without any kind of problem.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.