[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hard Sell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0899.jpg (264KB, 2159x1240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0899.jpg
264KB, 2159x1240px
Post your personal Hard Sells: shit you're currently enjoying that you either feel embarrassed to recommend in polite (read: normie) company or like for the meme factor first and foremost.

For me it's Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Death Grips.

Dragon Maid is a relatively popular anime and it's cute as all hell (Kanna is precious and must be protected at all costs), but it's a really fucking hard thing to rec when the best way to describe the show as "Dragons that turn into big tiddy anime lesbians".

Death Grips, I couldn't for the life of me explain why this shit sounds cool because obejctively its a bunch of fucking noise, but hot damn does it feel good just vibing to the loud, angry rap screaming and distortion.
>>
OP if you just want somebody to talk to about your interests be honest. This board has no topic, you can just say you want to talk about death grips or maid dragon. Don't have to try making it into some weird forum game.
>>
>>37969040
gtfo with your gay ass dragon maid
>>
File: 1497860818315.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1497860818315.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
>>37969040
I really like waka flocka flame and gucci mane. The beats just hit right for me almost everytime, its like its in tune with my soul with heavy rhytmic bass and it just gets me so fucking pumped! They rap about some insane outlandish gangster shit that I love for its comedic value.
Im very white and have a white collar job and as soon as that sort of music comes on I cant help myself and start raping the lyrics normally and start boping and doing their stupid moves and shit but its just so fun I cant help myself. Black people love me and ive been able to do a lot of drugs because of it lmao
>>
There's shit i'm enjoying that i feel scared to talk about even here, on r9k.
>>
>>37970606
I forgot to mention normie whites dont know what to say or do when I get into a song, because I look so serious but then I give them this huge grin and they burst out laughing. Then I get embarrased but I still rap the lyrics and dance I cant stop no matter how hard I try
>>
why the fuck do people think they could 'protect' Kanna?

Kanna should be protecting THEM.
>>
ravioli ravioli never lewd the dragon loli
>>
Sniffing my sister's panties
>>
Warhammer40k how would you explain to a girl that you spend hundreds of pounds on little figures you can build and paint because the background lore is cool (for an autist like me anyway)
>>
File: 1496642119796.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496642119796.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>37969040
I loved kobiashis dragon maid
Take this gif
>>
File: 1497407374499.jpg (8KB, 300x244px) Image search: [Google]
1497407374499.jpg
8KB, 300x244px
I like to walk, I live in a big city so there is plenty of places to walk, but sometimes it feels pointless.

So I stalk people for fun, never more than for one "go". I leave the house, go to tram station, pick a person and follow him or her for like hour or two. If this person goes to a place that looks like a block of flat, I switch to another (I assume they went home), the same if they happen to enter shop, restaurant or museum of some kind, I don't want to enter there with them, because I'm not confident yet. Didn't notice people taking 4 left turns, or checking behind them nervously, so maybe I'll start soon.

It's fun and exciting, I rarely see their faces, because I follow them from behind, but sometimes on a crossroad lights and stand near them. I'm doing this not for long, but there are couple of nice stories I could see, like a guy kissing with a woman, then buying flowers and giving them to another one whom he kissed too. Or an old man, who looks really gentlemanly, taking a morning stroll for almost 3km to local graveyard, probably his wife, and then sharing a bagel & coffee with some local bum. Most of them don't tell any stories, but at least I learn less used path in the city.
>>
>>37970875
Keep that one to yourself friend, for everyones sake
>>
>>37970606
u my nigga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGx4v9yD9m8
>>
ITT: turbonormies
>>
>>37970606
>>37970627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XASNM1XEQPs
Is this you?
>>
>>37971069
I love you man.
I've always loved doing this since I was 14, I stopped because I beat up some mugger who I was stalking for a few days.
How long have you been doing it ?
>>
>>37971197
Lmao pretty much
>>
>>37969040
>Death Grips
Sure, they certainly won't be everyone's cup of tea, but they're honestly a meme at this stage (made popular by melonhead Fantano, who has over 1m YouTube subs). They're pretty much the same level of obscurity as any metal genre ie. not that significant
>>
>>37969040
>normie
RAVIOLI RAVIOLI XDDDDD AM I RIGHT GUYS LETS GO WATCH LOST PAUSE XDDDDD GOD IM SUCH A MEMER
>>
>>37971296
Not for long, started this year in February. I've been doing this at least twice a week since with occasional break when I was sick or was too hot. But as I mentioned, I never stalk anyone more than one "session".

After this time, I can almost easily guess where particular people live in my city, based on what they wear, where they frequent, they way they walk or the vibe.

Tell me something about how you do it. I've always been a little reserved about this, hence never going for two days, but you seems to stalk more aggressively, do you note things down or smth?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.