[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it ok to ask the doctor occasionally (literally once every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 346663425467.png (122KB, 398x387px) Image search: [Google]
346663425467.png
122KB, 398x387px
is it ok to ask the doctor occasionally (literally once every 6 months) for a small prescription of valium (just enough for a day or two)? or is this considered druggie behavior?
i feel like i wont be able to sleep tonight and alcohol will just make it worse.
>>
>>37968916
Druggies claim to be in immense pain (despite obviously not) and ask for tons of pills. And instead of asking for anything specifically just tell the doctor what you said here and ask if there's anything he can prescribe you for your anxiety in a small quantity.
>>
>>37968916
Try to avoid specifically namedropping drugs, especially stuff like benzos. This will get you labelled a drug-seeker pretty much every time. Just mention as you have here you need something to help you sleep occasionally.
>>
>>37968916
Explain that your consistent insomnia is giving you heightened anxiety and panic attacks more than usual. You also may be able to get just a weeks worth if you complain of insomnia but want to reset your body clock because you're out of sync.

Eitherway you should at least be able to get something to help you sleep.
>>
>>37969283
This guy again: AVOID ASKING DIRECTLY. Ask him if theres any 'form of treatment' he'd suggest for insomnia/anxiety and panic (if you have a story of a time you couldnt handle a basic daily task due to anxiety that would help). But dont say you researched meds, let him naturally come to the conclusions.
>>
File: 1493923838922.png (131KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1493923838922.png
131KB, 396x385px
>>37969319
>>37969283
>>37969238
>>37969221
just got back, i said i was going through some shit, and asked for enough valium for a few nights and the doctor gave me 50x 5mgs.
looks like i will be able to sleep tonight at least.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.