[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont get it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: In the rain pepe.gif (559KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
In the rain pepe.gif
559KB, 498x373px
I'm a straight white man yet I am a bit more feminine then most men (Probably has something to do with my upbringing. I was with my mother before she remarried during my formative years. I didn't have a strong male role module). I like romance movies. I read fan fiction of romantic pairings and sometimes write some. I feel more feminine but I never think about changing my gender. I'm proud to be male. So my query is why do some people who feel more feminine want to change their gender? Why? Makes no sense to me. Also bonus question. What the fuck is wrong with me. Why can't I be normal?
>>
What exactly do you think is normal and why do you want to be that? So many miserable people here make themselves miserable by creating an ideal in their minds that precludes their ever being able to reach it. Are all your goals in life simply to meet the imaginary expectations of people you've never met?
>>
>>37968534
I look at some of my peers and most of them are pretty macho. At least the straight males. It's possible I guess I've idealized some of them. idk.
>>
>>37968506
>why do some people who feel more feminine want to change their gender?
Just to have a chance at affection down the line. They want to feel wanted and becoming a """girl""" and getting chased is easier. Also they're all low test.
>What the fuck is wrong with me. Why can't I be normal?
By this do you mean more masculine? That's a choice. But our culture doesn't value these things in men, so don't blame yourself.
Just don't be all nu-male about these things or else you'll never have a chance. Hide that stuff, but appreciate it. Good on you though, I'm with you.
>>
>>37968607
Thank you. You made me feel slightly better about myself which is not my usual feeling coming onto this site.
>>
>>37968665
Good I'm glad to help.. When you do find the right girl, these things will come out in time.
Just dont tell them everything. Not every detail. Even if you were the macho guy that hated feminine things or being associated with them, you just can't. This is part of being a guy. This is what your dad would have probably told you sometime down the line. Its important to have your secrets that are your own and no one elses. Even if you make her your wife.
My dad died early on so I had to learn this shit the hard way.
>>
File: feels.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>37968506
Here's another rain pepe for you anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.