[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women enjoy sucking cock? Or swallowing cum?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1424816975882.gif (995KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424816975882.gif
995KB, 500x200px
Do women enjoy sucking cock? Or swallowing cum?
>>
>>37968360
>Do women enjoy sucking cock? Or swallowing cum?
No but they enjoy the benefits and control which follow the action
>>
>>37968360
I never have, but it seems really fun to do so. I want to suck on a guys balls and make him squirm.
>>
If they didn't, they wouldn't suck dick

Even if it isn't the act itself, that's not the point. you people are idiots
>>
>>37968360
They like pleasing a man and being the cause of his pleasure. Dick isn't the greatest taste, but just like eating pussy, it's well worth it
>>
No we don't but you guys will do anything for it. So we deal. Penises look gross.
>>
Yes, they do, but only ChadCock and ChadCum.
>>
My gf says she likes it

One girl I slept with was really into it.

Some girls don't really like it though
>>
>>37968436
I've known plenty of women who loved it. Both dating and just friends with no reason to lie about it. You're a hard sell. Vaginas look worse, taste worse and smell worst than any cock or cum(assuming good hygiene and an average diet).

And yet, it's still fun to go down on a women. If you can't handle a cock and at least pretend to enjoy it why would anyone put your pussy in their mouth?
>>
File: 1468702842704.jpg (309KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468702842704.jpg
309KB, 600x600px
>>37968360

NOTHING is better than having a cute girl, who smells nice and feels nice stuffing your cock in her mouth like it's a meaty hotdog and then giving you a good old sloppy suck and gobble until her mouths full of your cum.

Seriously it's the nicest thing ever.
>>
>tfw feeling ex gfs wet pussy after she sucked my cock

those were the times lads
>>
>>37968360
Multiple exes and girls I've hooked up with loved sucking my cock. Only one enjoyed swallowing.
>>
>>37968533

You're really selling sucking dick to me.
Sound like you're gay.
>>
>>37968360
Depends on the girl.
I've been with one for about 2 and half years now and she loves it. She'd rather gag on my cock and swallow my cum instead of anything else.
She lives with her girlfriend now but when she has the house to herself she invites me round.
>>
Yeah, the smell and humiliation of it are nice. Some light slapping is also good.
>>
File: devilmagic.jpg (100KB, 702x800px) Image search: [Google]
devilmagic.jpg
100KB, 702x800px
>>37968360
Yes, we do.

What a stupid question; do men like eating vaginas when they're horny?
>>
Its called acting you idiots to make you not feel bad. I bet you always make her have multiple orgasims too and your
Cock is the biggest they've ever had.
>>
>>37968600
Bi, actually. So I've had both. And women are objectively smellier and have stronger tastes.
>>
>>37968603

So she's cheating on her girlfriend with you?
Kinky!
>>
I think some do. I mean, I found cunnilingus to be enjoyable.
>>
My entire relationship with my ex I got my dick sucked three times. She told me she didn't like sucking dick when I asked her why rarely gave me oral. I was okay with it to be honest seeing as I'm not a big fan of blowjobs anyway
>>
>>37968664
my dick is 18 to 20 cm depending on how horny i am so she usually orgasms, not my fault you're a dicklet m8
>>
>>37968400
What else?

bloxue
>>
It depends. Most women don't like sucking dick per se, they only do it because they are turned on by giving pleasure to their man. It's not just a power/control thing, it's the feeling of being an object of strong sexual desire by somebody you find attractive, of knowing you are the source of that person's pleasure. It's an addictive feeling, worth sucking dick even if you don't particularly find that act sexy in itself. Of course some women do love to suck dick and love dicks in general, but the way they suck dicks is kinda different usually.
>>
>>37968360
MY gf starts sucking my cock without me ever asking her and she really looks like she enjoys it, so I guess yeah, at least some do
>>
All emotionally healthy women love having a cock in their mouth. It's intensely submissive and that's what women are made for.
>>
sucking dick must be better than eating pussy, but being inside a vagina has to be better than being penetrated and sucking dick.
>>
>>37968360
No they don't, they only do it to make her man feel good. It's a chore to her, like doing the laundry or dishes. Women don't even enjoy sex.
>>
>>37968400
Funny enough, only gay people like sucking cocks. Maybe because they can relate to the feeling.
>>
>>37969050
lmao u fucking virgin
>>
>>37969050

Yeah this. If a woman enjoys sex, she probably has borderline personality disorder and will ruin your life.
>>
>>37968726
>I have a big dick so she instantly cums when I put it in

It doesn't work like that you stupid NEET virgin
>>
>>37969115
>implying i ever said "instantly"

pretty sad even for a virgin dicklet such as yourself
>>
We like sucking dicks a lot, swallowing cum is like chugging battery acid most of the time though
>>
File: 1434474582507.jpg (76KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1434474582507.jpg
76KB, 349x356px
>>37969126
>see thread about women sucking dick
>come in and blogpost about his imaginary big dick making women magically cum
>call everybody else dicklet

Yeah I bet you fuck em real good champ.
>>
File: 1490343113834.jpg (324KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1490343113834.jpg
324KB, 800x532px
>>37968375
>No but they enjoy the benefits and control which follow the action
They also enjoy not dropping out of society, as a result of not sucking a dick.

>female does not suck a dick
>female can't have relationships with men
>female can't have friends
>female can not have at least 100 decent friends from her geographic location in Facebook, to prove she is normal
>female can not have a job

Women get to live on such an easy mode these days. All they have to do is to swallow a dick and get their arseholes ripped into a bloody mess not to drop out of society. Unless of course they turn into LESBIANs, that does not make them social outcasts the same way as not having relationships at all.

>>37968533
>If you can't handle a cock and at least pretend to enjoy it why would anyone put your pussy in their mouth?
How about the fact that pussy does not make anyone choke and die.

>>37968603
>I've been with one for about 2 and half years now and she loves it. >She'd rather gag on my cock and swallow my cum instead of anything else.
She's pretending, as she knows that otherwise you'd leave her and she'd end up being a social outcast dropping out of society. Also her girlfriend might drop her and she'd end up losing her home.

Well, gotta go. Do not have time to check any replies. :)
>>
>>37968360
I do for sure

>tfw whenever I masturbate I remember my ex bf's facial expressions when I sucked him off

Really miss him
>>
>>37970436
You forgot to say "femanon here" xD
>>
i don't even care if i have sex if women don't legitimately enjoy it
>>
>>37968375
No, some do.
Original comment.
>>
>>37968360
I asked my gf this and she said she enjoys sucking my cock

She also said she rathers swalloe my cum than me pulling out
>>
>>37968360
they enjoy doing what they are suppoesed to pleasing/nurturing others, that shits on their dna
>>
>>37968360
Yes, you'll notice in the gif the guys hand is rubbing her pussy. Its because its all about mutual self satisfaction, its never a selfless act of kindness.
>>
>>37968715
i hope you know that if she was with chad, she would suck it as much as he liked
>>
I'm kind of gay and I fucking love it.
>>
>>37970436
Nice projection you got there, faggot
>>
Only the woman who where molested as a child or in some way abused

"Normal woman" don't enjoy sex or actually enjoy giving men pleasure without strings attached.

If she's sucking your cock... she wants something
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.