[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a college student without any friends >summer between

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1498380412437.png (276KB, 581x417px) Image search: [Google]
1498380412437.png
276KB, 581x417px
>be a college student without any friends
>summer between semesters
>haven't spoken to anyone in two months, except my family on the phone and a cashier at the grocery store

Could this legitimately be considered social isolation?

I'm losing motivation to do stuff, and just sitting online all day...
>>
Hey at least you're not on the street
>>
>>37967609

go get a job im srs. even some wagecuck shit pay job just to give ur life some routine. social isolation is fucking horrible for your brain and body u needa at least talk to people
>>
>>37968604
it's only bad for your brain when you're legitimately isolated, like put in a cell without any interaction at all. I still talk to my family once a week, and I can still watch ASMR videos on youtube, and watch movies and stuff. It's not ideal, of course, and I think I'm getting slowly more depressed, but I don't think I'll get neurological damage or anything.
>>
>>37967609
I'm the same except I have no family to talk to and I've done it for 6 months now. I don't see it changing any time soon.
>>
>>37967609
I'm the same except I live at home with my family and have a job (where my coworkers constantly strike up microconversations with me) and a close-knit group of online friends (still zero IRL friends except for my brother and mother and cats I guess)

I also have no motivation to do things and sit online all day.

Social interaction is good in small amounts, revitalizing even. You need to harness it, not run away from it like a cockroach. I know where I'm posting, though...
>>
>>37967609
mate are you good looking? ~aren
>>
>>37967609
Is it wrong of me to look at that loli's face and think she really wants the D?
>>
>>37968919

If by "D" you mean you think she "really wants to be one of the apes," then yes, that would be all right.

It's from this trailer at 1:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm7vE9ujNYs

and she makes another cute face at 2:15

Noticing this sort of thing is what my socially isolated life has turned into
>>
>>37968770
Plus you're interacting on a mongolian basket weaving forum. If that doesn't count as interaction I don't know what does.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.