[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let friend get brutally raped >Do literally nothing to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

File: rterfe.jpg (38KB, 728x400px) Image search: [Google]
rterfe.jpg
38KB, 728x400px
>Let friend get brutally raped
>Do literally nothing to stop it or bring the criminal to justice
>Go to party of said rapist and get alone with him
>Get raped

Stupid bitch deserved it and deserved to kill herself. Why do normies sympathize with this whore?
>>
File: haHAA.jpg (583B, 28x28px) Image search: [Google]
haHAA.jpg
583B, 28x28px
wow this show is super good

im 12 btw
>>
No idea what the fuck you're talking about, faggot. The only "normie" here is you.
>>
>tfw you'll never get raped by chad

why live
>>
>>37967175
>Let friend get brutally raped
What could she have done?
>Do literally nothing to stop it or bring the criminal to justice
Her friend didn't remember and even when she did she didn't want to do anything because it was a he said she said sort of thing. By the time she remembered the chick had already killed herself; still he said she said.
>Stupid bitch deserved it and deserved to kill herself
Nobody deserves rape or suicide
>Why do normies sympathize with this whore?
How was anything she did whorish? Maybe I was wrong. Some people do deserve suicide. People like you
>>
>>37968152
Maybe not hide in the closet the entire time? Also if you fucking witness a rape and then go to that rapist's party and expect not to get raped, you deserve to get raped.
>>
>>37968199
>Maybe not hide in the closet the entire time?
And then what?
>Also if you fucking witness a rape and then go to that rapist's party and expect not to get raped, you deserve to get raped.
Just how bitter and upset are you? How old are you?
>>
>>37968152
You forgot that people on this board think that all women are whores, unless they sleep with them and them only.
>>
>>37968152

>There's an eye witness

Not really he said she said.
>>
>>37968256
next you are going to tell me if a person knows some one is a serial killer and goes to there house and gets killed it is not there fault
>>
>>37968152
HAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

One thing is to be a faggot, another is to belive a pice of shit like you can tell who deserves to live or die and another is to defend the shitty netflix show of the season.

You are on a level of looser than not even this board is for you
>>
>>37968288
>I saw a girl get raped by a guy
Him: I didn't do that
Her: I don't remember that

You're a genius mate. Tell us more.

>>37968270
You're right. It was dumb of me to expect these people to be reasonable.

>>37968296
Being around them might be a mistake but it doesn't mean they DESERVE to die. How old are you?

>>37968305
Holy fuck dude calm down. You're so mad you're not even coherent
>>
>>37967175
Haha, who is this! Sounds like a slag.
>>
>>37968330
i am 29 almost a wizard soon
>>
>>37968270
My favorite r9k doublethink

>MODERN WOMEN ARE WHORES AND SLUTS NOW THEY WILL SLEEP WITH ANYONE REEEE

>REEEE ITS SO HARD TO GET LAID NOWADAYS
>>
>>37968366
>almost a wizard
I can see why
>>
>>37968378
no on this board we go by the 20/80 rule newfag
>>
>>37968378
This shit was always like this, and hell, its not even something exclusive to this board.

What im asking myself right now is why you keep coming here if the central idea of /r9k/ is basically that.
>>
>>37968378
Because those whores always go with the top 20% most fittest males leaving the 80% beta's on their own. Lurk moar.
>>
>>37968389
that does not disprove my point of if you know someone is dangerous you should avoid them or something bad will happen to you. that is just common sense like "do not go into to the strangers van that offers you candy" if you are stupid enough to get in the van you deserve what's coming
>>
>>37968499
>if you are stupid enough to get in the van you deserve what's coming
>he literally claims children deserve to be raped
No wonder you're a lonely 29 year old virgin
>>
>>37968549
>>>>>16
>>>>>children

Not even the person you are replying, but that is shitty logic.
Also, name calling doesnt fit the whole white knight/femanon persona dude.
>>
Post rape links plz.
>>37967175
>>
>>37968549
where in my post did i say children were going into the van? i was talking about teenagers falling for this since we were talking about teenagers in the previous post
>>
>>37968615
I gotchu, senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sfRVyDHT30
>>
>>37968626
Candy in vans is an example used exclusively for children anon. Are you retarded or autistic? Nobody has ever spoken about teenagers going to get candy in vans. I'm legit blown away right now. I've never heard anyone claim this lmfao
>>
>>37968755
you know adults get kidnapped in vans too right it is very often to get lured and kidnapped by van no matter what age you are
>>
>>37968808
>adults get lured by candy into vans
nigga lmfao stop
>>
>>37968808
no they don't. good luck "luring" somebody with candy you virgin.
>>
>>37968817
>>37968824
will most of the time they get forced and kidnapped like but the point is not about if you get forced or lured but that you should know to avoid white vans this is common sense
>>
>>37968889
Just give up and admit you were retarded
>>
>>37968899
no your wrong she deserved it she knew he was a rapist and went to his house she is a dumbass who had it coming
>>
>>37968378
Go to /soc/ threads.
There are whores and they're only easy if you're Chad.
>>
>>37968589
>Also, name calling doesnt fit the whole white knight/femanon persona dude.
That's all normies do when their fake as shit shtick fails on here
>>
>>37968909

I agree every woman who gets raped deserves it Op. But stop watching normie shit. It's all propaganda.
>>
>>37968499
It might be a bad idea, but it's still the perpetrator's fault for doing a shitty, violent thing to another human being.
>>
File: Ashcroft.jpg (19KB, 462x594px) Image search: [Google]
Ashcroft.jpg
19KB, 462x594px
>>37967175
>best friend wanted to be her BF
>she wasn't interested
>argues with him, tells him to leave
>he leaves
>he's one of the thirteen reasons.
>>
>>37968700
Man that's soccer. Australians don't watch that.

I like to watch rape on the site with no mothers. There is a bunch of guys on there that have pretty much every rape scene from every movie ever. There's even real rape on there sometimes. I pretty much can't jerk off to anything else aside from voyeur cams of Asian girls squatting in public toilets.
>>
>>37968977
A group of men break into a deaf woman's house while she is sleeping. They go to her room, gag her and gang rape her for about an hour.

How did she deserve that?
>>
>>37968977
I'm not even op i haven't even watched it i i just wanted to argue with someone since i am up late and board op stopped arguing at this post>>37968199
>>
>>37969031
yes she should have a weapon and security system and the second she heard someone break into her house she should have left and called 911
>>
>>37969051
also she should not be so rapeable
>>
>>37969051
>deaf woman
>the second she heard someone break into her house she should have left and called 911
>>
File: HK21CustomPDW.jpg (95KB, 1600x594px) Image search: [Google]
HK21CustomPDW.jpg
95KB, 1600x594px
>>37969031
>deaf woman's house

nice, no need for Earpro while exercising her 2nd Amendment rights.
>>
>>37969068
>>37969073
read
>>37969065 also her security alarms would scare of the robbers
>>
>>37968256
>and then what

Bash him in the back of the head with a heavy object
>>
>>37969128
What heavy object? After seeing the huge dude throw the girl's boyfriend out of the room? lmao
>>
>>37969119
*scare off the rapists
>implying she has a security system installed

>also she should not be so rapeable

Just because some individuals are more vulnerable than others doesn't mean they deserve to have terrible shit happen to them.

What happened to you that caused you to hate women so much? Or did you rape someone and you use your victim's "stupidity" to justify your actions?
>>
>>37969149
being big and strong does not make you invincible getting hit in the back of the head by a heavy object can damage,hurt, knock you out or kill you no matter how strong you are
>>
>>37969228
>hit in the back of the head by a heavy object
What object you fucking idiot?
>>
>>37969214
seeing how she is vunrable but did not take any precautions to defend her self she had it coming this is like walking down the street at night for fun but not bring a knife also if she weren't so rapeable this situation would not have happened
>>
>>37969255
I haven't seen the show but im assuming there could have been something but also she could have just hit him right in the temple since he didn't know she was there since you said she was in a closet right
>>
>>37969306
>I haven't seen the show
>It's another "Loser who knows nothing but pretends to know everything" episode
>>
>>37969149
Wait, the boyfriend lets the girl get raped? Lmao, I bet normies think "he was huge!" is a good reason to puss out and let him literally rape your gf. Like, for fucks sake. Normies are THAT KEKED. Hell, all of them could have teamed up on the guy and customer him. Normies are stupid.
>>
>>37969031
She's a roastie. That's all they deserve. Plus I bet she came multiple times.

Deaf sluts especially deserve extra servings of rape because why the fuck not. They just end up being race traitor scum anyway.
>>
>>37969333
am i wrong though could she have not done either of those things
>>
File: pic related.jpg (112KB, 573x572px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.jpg
112KB, 573x572px
>>37969362
>is a good reason to puss out and let him literally rape your gf
>thinking anyone cares about your strawman
>>
>>37969385
Not an argument. WHY am I wrong when I say they were cowards for not doing everything in their power to stop the guy? Hell, gouge his fucking eyes out with your fingers. There would be literally nothing he could do about it.
>>
>>37969385
so if some big ass guy was rapping your mom you would just let it happen
>>
>>37969432
>>37969421
You're both missing the point because both of you want to argue for the sake of arguing. Nobody said it was a good reason. It's a strawman. Surely you retards know what that is.
>>
>>37967175

>Every main male character who wasn't gay in this show was a dumb pervert who was only interested in sex
>The only "wise" guy who could see behind what was going on was a gay Hispanic male
>Hannah is fat yet is treated as a sex symbol
>Jessica is an ugly somali but is treated as a sex symbol
>Courtney is an ugly flat face chink but is treated as a sex symbol
>Hannah invokes double standards into the school counselor and Clay into expecting them to read their minds
>One of the good guys was a James Franco lookalike Chad who was ABOOZED as a child boo hoo (Tumblrina's wet dream)
>The evil villain was rich, had a family, and was a FUCKING WHITE MALE

This show had SJW written all over it. Not to mention that they had therapy dogs because the actors couldn't handle it. I wouldn't handle it either if I was in a shitty show.
>>
>>37969443
I am not misrepresenting any thing I'm am calling this person a cowerd for not stopping his girlfriend form being raped
>>
File: 70spair.jpg (46KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
70spair.jpg
46KB, 640x437px
>Majority of American women are still too fucking plebeian to appreciate the 2nd Amendment
Absolute fucking retards. Ho Lee Fuk.
>>
>>37969520
Thinking women should have responsibility for their safety is sexist and misogynist, anon. The world should change to accomodate women, not the other way around.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 289x175px
>>37969698
people should be able to protect themselves from the world not the other way around
>>
>>37969714
No. That's just accepting the societal misogyny and placing even more blame on women, saying they "should be able to protect themselves". That's victim blaming.
>>
>>37969729
this goes for both men and women if you don't take precautions to protect yourself you deserve it
>>
>>37969770
>deserve it
Oh wow, blaming the victim there much, sweetie?
>>
Let me get this straight, some tv show shows two women get raped by Chad? And they do nothing about it and want more?

Modern society is sick, instead of shows like Quantum Leap and The Twilight Zone we get shows that are highly sexualized #GirlProblems shows.

Letting women live was a mistake.
>>
>>37969779
yes i am because everyone deserves what happens to them even if it is not fair
>>
>>37969829
By this logic you deserve to be a bitter, lonely virgin like you are. At least someone around here admits it.
>>
ITT roasties

you're whores and nobody will ever love you
>>
>>37969896

By the same logic, I deserve to rape and torture you until you die.
>>
>>37969948
Problem, little autist

>everyone deserves what happens to them
>what happens
>happens
You have to make it happen. And I'd love to see you try lmfao
>>
>>37969896
one there is nothing wrong with being by yourself. two tons of people are bitter about things in life. three sex is very unimportant and only normies on face book care about it
>>
>>37969975
So basically you're another lonely, bitter, virgin. ;)
>>
>>37969962
>You have to make it happen. And I'd love to see you try lmfao

Considering that women are, on average, 40% weaker than men, and he's probably 250+ pounds... My money's on him. All he's gotta do is catch you while you're alone, which wouldn't be particularly difficult.

Look sweetie, I know you have pretty serious penis envy and think you can do whatever a man can do, but you should probably accept that they have a tendency to be much stronger than you.

>I'll mace him!
Mace has a tendency to just enrage people, meaning now not only are you getting raped but you're getting the shit beat out of you too

>I have a gun
In the time it takes you to draw and fire a weapon, an attacker can easily close any gap between the two of you, and given the strength and size discrepancy, you'll be disarmed before you can fire a shot

tldr fuck off roastie
>>
>>37969962
>>37969981
>using autist and virgin as insults

You deserve rape for that alone.
>>
>>37969981
no i have nevr experienced lonelyness before and i only regret one thing I have done in my life but you got one thing right i am a virgin
>>
>>37969981

Why does it always devolve into this being the ONLY insult you roasties are capable of?

"Haha you're such a lonely bitter virgin! I bet your penis is small!"

Weak bants desu.
>>
>>37970007
>Considering that women are, on average, 40% weaker than men, and he's probably 250+ pounds... My money's on him
Easy money for me then. I'm not a female.

This rest was just cringeworthy fantasies lmfao

>>37970016
I'd be insulted if someone called me either non-jokingly.

>>37970026
Not a roastie. It "devolves" to it because nothing else needs to be said. You're uninteresting as a person as evidenced by your loneliness and therefore lack of friends, you're bitter because you blame others for your position in life which indicates a shit personality, and being a virgin indicates you lack confidence and social skills to do something everyone else knows is easy as fuck.

Your problem is you look at it too shallowly. It says all that needs to be said about you.
>>
>>37970026

Aww, is Anny a wittle lonely loser virgin with a tiny wittle itty bitty wee wee? Sad!
>>
>>37967882
>le twitch emojis
Yeah, you're 12 alright.
>>
File: arguing with holes.jpg (239KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arguing with holes.jpg
239KB, 647x1080px
>>37970053

Remove your testicles you pussy-worshiping beta.

You don't deserve them.
>>
>>37970101
>posting a picture makes me right
I see you can't refute anything I said. You realise it's just a TV show right? It didn't really happen and there is no girl to defend. You know that right? lmao
>>
>>37970133

You're defending women in a hypothetical situation, throwing around feminist jargon like "victim blaming." Defending women in a hypothetical scenario is still defending women.

I suspect you are indeed a woman, since you cannot into logic.

In any case you have exposed yourself as a moron. Consider voluntary euthanasia.
>>
>>37970179
>throwing around feminist jargon like "victim blaming."
You're confusing me with somebody else

>Defending women in a hypothetical scenario is still defending women.
Nothing wrong with defending women if they deserve it. I'd defend you if you deserved it too.

>I suspect you are indeed a woman, since you cannot into logic.
This is what you want to believe. The final part of >>37970053 is complete logic and deduction which you can't actually refute because you know it's right. Even if it doesn't necessarily apply to you it follows a consistent, cogent pathway from supposition to conclusion.

>In any case you have exposed yourself as a moron. Consider voluntary euthanasia.
>can't refute what I say
>b-better call him a moron!
;)
>>
>>37970234

There's nothing to refute? Just some ad hominem attacks. "You're uninteresting as a person as evidenced by your loneliness and therefore lack of friends", "you're bitter because you blame others." None of the shit you said is a logical argument. Do you even understand the meaning?

You claimed the rest was "cringeworthy fantasy lmfao" while being completely ignorant of the fact that both of those things are easily verifiable and taught to potential Homeland Security recruits, military personnel, etc.

Keep going though, it's interesting watching you prove my pic right, roastie.
>>
>>37970266
Just because it is insulting or ruffles your fee fees doesn't make it an ad hom. It was never an argument against anyone's position, merely it was an explanation for why bitter lonely virgin is thrown around so much.

>None of the shit you said is a logical argument
Assuming they ARE bitter, lonely virgins explain how everything I said is illogical.

>You claimed the rest was "cringeworthy fantasy lmfao"
Because it was. I'm not a female so it's irrelevant.

>roastie
>everyone who is mean to me is a roastie
;)
>>
>>37970294

>My insulting assumptions are totally rational arguments

>Because it was

No you literal moron, it's not.

http://modelmugging.org/pepper-spray/

>Other times it might enrage him to retaliatory violence.

http://www.policemag.com/channel/weapons/articles/2014/09/revisiting-the-21-foot-rule.aspx

Confirmed retarded roastie.
>>
>>37970390

Retard btfo

top kek lads
>>
>>37970390
>No you literal moron, it's not.
>he's too stupid to understand that I'm not a female so there's no way he's over-powering me

>http://modelmugging.org/pepper-spray/
>Other times it might enrage him to retaliatory violence.
I don't give a single fuck about anything you're saying here.

>>37970401
Don't samefag. Why does it trigger you so much to be morally and factually wrong?
>>
>>37970409

Not same-fagging retard, and I'm not factually wrong. Both of those things apply to male and female either way you look at it.

Why is logic and reason such a weak point for you? Why are you so retarded?
>>
>>37970418
>Both of those things apply to male and female either way you look at it.
Not in this country. There is no pepper spray and it's nogunz. Only way to do anything is to pull a knife which requires you to get close or fight me which is the same

>Why is logic and reason such a weak point for you?
You're still yet to point out why this is the case. You just assert that it is. Sad.

>Why are you so retarded?
That's you projecting boyo
>>
>>37970438

Haha oh man. So let me get this straight: you claim your assumptions are "logical arguments," and then try to take the intellectual high-ground when I call you on your bullshit multiple times?

You lost bro. Move on with your life. Also

>nogunz

there are guns lel and there is pepper spray

Criminals obviously don't follow laws, in the same fashion that you're incapable of a rational argument. Next you'll say "I was only pretending to be retarded!"

Get lost dipshit.
>>
>>37970473
>Criminals obviously don't follow laws
>pretending some internet sperg is going to travel to my country, illegally buy a gun and find out where I live
Okay. I'm done lmfao cya fuckhead
>>
File: 1494853215402.png (455KB, 810x688px) Image search: [Google]
1494853215402.png
455KB, 810x688px
>>37967175
>knowing anything about this shit in the first place
fucking normalfags
>>
>>37970540

Translation: I was only pretending to be retarded.

Good luck dipshit. Try to not get run over while you play in traffic.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.