[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically r9k...
>>
these are facts. i already don't want children but this makes me want them less. what worries me is that i will eventually meet a women that will trick me into wanting them.

it's only a matter of time before i create one simply by accident. pray for me
>>
File: 1495600214460.png (195KB, 605x728px) Image search: [Google]
1495600214460.png
195KB, 605x728px
>>37966837
I don't know man, I would like having a daughter.

>get to raise a qt with me and my waifu's genes
>she would inherit my quirky habits and sayings
>she would make some nerdy guy very happy one day
>mfw proud
>>
File: reddit directions.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
reddit directions.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
>>37966837
fucking repost, downboated
>>
you wouldn't be alive if if everyone agreed with you.. you're so stupid op
>>
File: greasy.jpg (15KB, 310x309px) Image search: [Google]
greasy.jpg
15KB, 310x309px
>>37966837
>so she can go and get ravaged by another man
>all that enjoyment
>my daughter shouldn't have sex with anyone else

You need castration, yesterday. Chemical will suffice.
>>
File: FtH3sw9.jpg (208KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
FtH3sw9.jpg
208KB, 1024x754px
>>37967118
>you should have a girl because others did in the past
Retard.

I get the point of OP, but I disagree in it being natural a cuck phenomenon. It only is in current society.

In a much more primitive society, strong men would fuck plenty of women and barely care about the children produced, or not care at all. Most men wouldn't reproduce.

In 18-20th century society (yes, I made a big jump), most men would have access to 1 woman, both would make a pair, and produce children. Caring for the children was not a bad thing, you cared for them like your parents cared for you, and hopefully you'd raise an upstanding citizen that would get with that 1 partner, like you did. It was a chain of replication.

In today's society you are probably a non-Chad, meaning your partner is a woman that has ridden the cock carousel and only accepted being with you because all her lovers didn't care enough about her to fund her lifestyle. You have a daughter, and hope to raise her with similar values to yours, but she ends up getting gangbanged by the football team and snapchatting how Tyrone split her ass. You have become Chad's provider of prime pussy.

Having a daughter is now a cuck phenomenon because we live in a highly cucked society, that embraces both the highly liberated sexuality of primitive societies and the caring parents of modern societies. They don't match. Pic is proof.
>>
In past eras if you had a daughter you would get to choose her husband for her so you could choose a guy you liked

Its also not really cuckoldry because a daughter is more of a burden than anything else and you are giving that burden to someone else finally which is why daughters were married off fairly early in addition to childhood being more dangerous
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.