[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't work-slaves just kill themselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: url0987235c-415x260[1].jpg (37KB, 415x260px) Image search: [Google]
url0987235c-415x260[1].jpg
37KB, 415x260px
>wake up to an alarm
>leave in a hurry for work
>spend about 9 hours there (when you include unpaid mandatory lunch break, parking, arriving early to ensure you'r e on time, etc)
>have a few hours of free time afterwards
>try to fall asleep at a timely hour
>do it all over again the next day
>5 days a week
>most of the year
>most of your life

How do people pt up with this live-to-work arrangement? What makes it feel worthwhile for the work slaves of the world to put up with this, or even worse, just to continue existing? What is stopping them from just snapping and killing themselves rather than go through the drudgery any longer?
>>
The answer to all your questions is the following, my friend: I D E O L O G Y (and the fact that if you don't wagecuck you'll probably end up homeless and literally starve to death).
>>
>>37966589
Well, first, mom's basement ceases to be an option...
See you shortly.
>>
>>37966621
>end up homeless
>what is neetbux

It's not hard to live off neetbux unless you're a complete fucking retard, the only reason normalfags can't live off minwage is because they waste money on trivial shit and don't know how to budget.

>waaa i'm so broke
>" but lets go to bali xD"
>" lets go to this amity affliction concert and spend $50 on drugs xddd"

Its poor decision making like this and being a single parent / having children young when you aren't financially stable that lead to people not being able to live off neetbux / min wage.
>>
>>37966660

It's totally subjective. I live in Los Angeles and a minimum wage job won't cut it. Also, working for minimum wage, paycheck to paycheck, is an utterly boring existence.
>>
File: 1353808967030.png (64KB, 1152x514px) Image search: [Google]
1353808967030.png
64KB, 1152x514px
>>37966589
Because white collar jobs are way more comfy

>go in when at no set time
>take your time to work
>spend 5-9 hours there depending on what you're working on, you don't have set hours
>hit the gym over lunch
>enjoy time at home at work
>get paid 100k

Yeah you're on-call sometimes, but IT work is the best. Comfy job and not a poor worthless neetcuck!
>>
>>37966660
Well, but most people don't like living in a tiny studio apartment with little to no money, most people do want to have children, etc. Those are a few reasons why someone would put up with wagecucking.
>>
>>37966589

easy :

>start your own business
>do something you can do with passion

But most of the humans are too fucking dumb for that...

So yea, most of you motherfuckers are too lazy to study or practice an art... So most of you end up as "slaves".
>>
>>37966743

I imagine starting a business is easy. Making money off it is much harder.
>>
>>37966589
You want to know the true reason? It's because they have a support system. What I mean by that is that they have a family, a decent sized group of friends, and a gf/wife. When they have all of those people in their life to talk and relate to, it makes it so much easier.
>>
>>37966809
not at all, if you know how to run a business
>>
>>37966740
You don't necessarily even have to live in a studio meme apartment (even though that sounds very cozy). I get retard bux (disability) and live somewhat comfortably, and sure normalfags do want to have kids but if they choose to have kids when unable to provide for them financially that just shows how crass they are.
>>
>>37966902
I wish I had a tiny appartement despite being a wagie.
I currently have 40m^2 but only use 25 when pursuing my robot lifestyle.
>>
>>37966718
90% of jobs are not like this. Most wagecucks are suffering, anon.
>>
File: 013 - EqkyEOm.jpg (102KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
013 - EqkyEOm.jpg
102KB, 500x484px
It's that or kill myself, since most welfare isn't available to single guys.
>>
>>37966990
where do you live? Ethiopia?

somehow this wasn't original my sides
>>
It would be nice to have my own business, but I wouldn't know where to start.
>>
>>37966589
the worse part is defiantly waking up to an alarm.
>>
>>37966879

I like playing videogames, how do I start a business, and make money of that smartass?
>>
>>37967544
America doesn't give gibs to white single males that don't have brain problems or other disabilities.
>>
Recently started my own business, the first day I took home more money than I would've in a week of my wageslave position

Why haven't you started a business yet robots?
>>
>>37968149
Because I don't have any good, marketable ideas or skills.
What do you do anon?
>>
>>37966660
>amity affliction
>thinking that your post holds any merit considering how out of touch you are
>>
>>37968149
Because I have absolutely zero experience with running a business, no start up capital, and how can I even compete with every other business whatever I would do?

All you lucky fucks who have successful businesses, its because you had family or friends who were business owners and worked with and learned from them. Without any such exposure, a wagecuck can't just go start a business and expect it to be successful.

And yeah, I took introductory business, economics and accounting courses in college, but that only allows me to understand how businesses operate, not what to do to be successful- unless I have a small gift of a million dollars to hire all sorts of firms to turn my ideas into action.
>>
>>37967891
This. NEET here, and the one thing that makes existence bearable is getting to fall asleep and wake up whenever my body feels like it (except if outside noises wake me up) and just watch TV until I'm so tired I fall asleep right away, rather than get into bed and lie there wondering hwy I can't just go to sleep.
>>
>>37968220
>>37968243
I trim, plant, and remove bushes. Sometimes I order mulch or pinestraw to put in the beds after i'm done.

I used to wagecuck at a landscaping company and did the same thing i'm doing now, except I made $12/hour.

I saved up my money and bought some professional equipment to start out with.
I made back all my money on the first job. Feels good man.
>>
>>37968243
To elaborate: Like lets say I wanted to make a new type of bottled juice/tea drink. I worked in health food stores and saw over the years how so many things come and go, but some stayed long term, and local brands can do well for themselves. I would need:

>attorneys
>business plan writers
>manufacturing facility
>all sorts of licenses and certifications
>distributor relationships
>b2b and b2c barketing
and all sorts of other crap, literally would only feel comfortable doing this if I had a million dollars to start with, not borrowed
>>
>>37968311
Well I live in Los Angeles where illegal immigrants do all that stuff, either independently or with companies that collude with illegal immigrant support networks for the cheap labor. Its like when I talked to a guy form Alberta once and he said you can simply get a pickup truck and some paint buckets and make a decent living going around posting signs and getting called for paint jobs.
>>
>>37968342

Most of that you would only need later; for the initial testing, you could see about opening a stand at a local farmer's market. You should just need a basic food handler's certification.
>>
>>37968342
Manufacturing is a different beat to get into though.
The bar for entry is so high only people with crazy connections or a ton of capital can start an operation.

Starting a service based business is much easier.
>>
>>37968234
>an example isn't valid because the band I used isn't " up to date" even though he holds no merit at all on the actual point of the argument

What could he possibly have meant by this?
>>
>>37968377
I use the illegals as a marketing angle for my business.
I tell potential customers that the only reason my competitors are cheap is because they use illegal labor and put americans out of work

It works if the property isn't owned by a jew
>>
>>37966589
Who'd kindly generate the neetbuxs I receive if wagie topped themselves
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.