[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you EVER tell a girl you like her first?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: eva-adams-chris-wilson-06.jpg (335KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
eva-adams-chris-wilson-06.jpg
335KB, 1200x800px
Should you EVER tell a girl you like her first?
>>
I'm not even sure if it still works like that friend
>>
>>37966358
You should sleep with her first and then tell her
>>
>>37966358
Yeah it's 1995 get with it
>>
>>37966358
No. Never express emotion like that first. Let her chase after your affection.
>>
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHY DO YOU THINK I'M ON THIS BOARD

AAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S TOO FUCKING COMPLICATED
>>
>>37966358
Only admit any feelings for her when she tells you first. Otherwise, just go with light compliments.
>>
no, just do nothing and sit and fiddle ur willy
>>
>>37966466
Meanwhile, the Chad who goes after her and confesses will win her heart.
>>
I have literally no clue how people enter relationships in the modern era. I think you have to have references in the form of people you both know already in your social sphere or else it will just be a hookup. I know though that girls will stick with a guy for years and then dump him and get with Chad in a day so watch out for that
>>
>>37967539
I can smell your beta stench from a mile away. You're so beta that even your idea of Chad is beta. Chad NEVER confesses any feelings because he HAS NO FEELINGS for ANYBODY ELSE. He simply sees women as walking vaginas that he knows he can fuck just by looking at them. He doesn't need to confess his "feelings" or whatever such bullshit.
>>
What have you got to lose man? If youve only been talking a week or its one sided ( shes replying but seems uninterested) then nah but other than that go for it
>>
>>37967701

>implying chads won't fake love to get laid

Nice try beta orbiter
>>
>>37967701
spoken like a true beta lmfao. holy shit hahahahahahahaha just kill yourself senpai
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>37966358
No. Never do that, ever. Girls only like you if you arent thirsty. You have to reject them. Dont give them resources unless they pay taxes. Dont befriend women if they are not having sex with you or giving you access to sex and give you positive energy. Remeber this, it is very important.

Sieg Heil!
>>
>>37968116
>Dont give them resources unless they pay taxes.

Am I the government what is this about?Also earned income tax credit working poor girls those are a yes correct?
>>
You're going to have to if you ever want an actual gf. Girls who aren't 8+/10 are very very shy as a result, usually. If your Chad all the really attractive and very horny girls will make it easy for you, but for the rest of us we need to make an effort. If you think it's hard for you to break the ice, than I would imagine that's how she feels as well, to some degree.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.