[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the quickest and cheapest way to lose weight fast?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1496600966685.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1496600966685.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
What is the quickest and cheapest way to lose weight fast?
>>
eating less
>>
Starve wandering the streets
>>
Don't eat, run everywhere
>>
>>37965869
Meth. You wont eat for days. Youll get that gaunt sunken in cheeks look that will get all the ladies swooning
>>
>>37965869
lower carb intake to a very low amount and eat a lot of healthy fats (from animals, coconut oil, butter, etc) as well as meat and vegetables.

being in ketosis will make your body use it's fat stores for energy, so it'll be easy to maintain a caloric deficit
>>
>>37965869
intermediate fasting
>>
>>37965869
starve

working for me, lost 8 pounds in about a month and a half
>>
>>37965879
>>37965888
Get where you guys are coming from but I meant something that doesn't include losing delicious delicacies such as my pizza pockets and gas station
>>
>>37965927
Again with my delicious delicacies that come from the frozen section in a fucking 7 eleven
>>
>>37965928
Calculate your exact calorie expenditure and your exact caloric intake and make your expenditure higher than your intake
>>
>>37965947
Then calculate how much weight is in a pound and how much you would like to lose at what rate and the time frame that would take.

I'd do it for you if you paid me, but I don't know exactly what food you eat or what you do so I can't.
>>
>>37965945
There isn't much room for those things when you're losing weight. My mom bought a couple cakes and I had to use all my willpower to not eat any, I'm glad I have good self control now. It gets easier the more you do it. If you really need your damn pizza pockets, limit it to one pack of pizza pockets containing two pizza pockets once every two weeks, and even that is a little too much because of how many damn calories, sodium and fat it has.
>>
>>37966057
Well no duh it's hard to have self control when you're fucking hungry. Eating less doesn't really fix it, because then you start to starve and crave food. So you'll just end up eating to appease your apatite. You have to exercise too, because if you exercise all day, it won't make you any more hungry. As hunger comes from the stomach, not the mind.
>>
OP, if you want to lose weight, eat less, move more. If you're unwilling to eat less than your body burns then you will not lose weight.
>>
drink water, coffee.

eat things with high satiability like eggs and vegetables, avoid carbs
>>
>>37966170
I want to research on the kidney and livers and see the effect of booze and sodium. Haven't quite figured that out lately. My kidneys and livers hurt all the time and my mom has kidney issues. But when i go to the doctor it says "They are functioning normally" thing is, I know they're functing normally. Am I damaging them you dumb fuck.
>>
>>37965928
well you could take DNP. Basically it fucks with your metabolism so that your body wastes a lot of energy in normal operation. Kinda like punching a hole in the boiler of a steam locomotive.

You'll be really hot, tired, and hungry all the time, though. Also it's illegal and you have to buy it either on the dark web or from really shady bodybuilder places that sell steroids, because it can kill you pretty easily if you take a lot of it.
>>
>>37965869
keto

fairly unoriginal
>>
>>37965869
Dysentery
Lick some public toilets or eat at a McDonald's
>>
>>37966212
Swimming is the ideal excersize I'd say, as it's not so bad on your joints and burns a lot of calories. Running and biking are terrible for your joints, but I think biking is fun. But low-key, walking is actually really good for, accessible to everyone, and doesn't damage your joints.
>>
>>37965869
Not eating original o
>>
>>37965869
Guillotine, maybe razorblades-- how much does blood weigh?
>>
>>37966257
>Implying I don't have like 40 diseases but just not enough time to go to a doctor and get them treated

what a pleb
>>
do drugs, not weed
you'll lose your appetite and the thought of pizza will gross you out
>>
>>37966215
He said cheapest

OP try being homeless.
>>
>>37965869
Literally don't eat. Just drink water and take multivitamins. You have enough fat on your body to survive for at least 40-45 days.
>>
>>37965869
Anorexia but it's not exactly healthy.
>>
>>37966427
>>37966470
shitty advice. Look up BMI index, try to stay in a healthy range.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.