[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you can't be honest with me, at least be honest with yourself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 14

File: 1496500888409.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496500888409.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
So why did you vote/do you support the Republican party?

A) You make $100k or more/wealthy family

B) Youve never seen a vagina before, and your oneitis and the Chad that fucks her are democrats

C) You hate gays, blacks, Latinos, Muslims/Middle Eastern/Eurasian, Asians, any immigrant who's skin isn't white, ect. Interracial relationships make you uncomfortable, you're intimidated by BBC because of you LWC, and the fact that by 2050, the USA will be less than 45% white do to race mixing and immigration from Latin America.

Choose one.
>>
>>37964757
trumps a prick

but >>>/pol/ you massive faggot
>>
Because the Dems have lost touch with reality, Trump is fine kill yourself retard
>>
Wealthy family. Not white, believe it or not, and the Republican base hates people like me
>>
Trump campaigned on "corrupt hillary will never be president" and so far hillary has yet to be president
>>
>>37964944
Like a Nat-Soc Jew
>>
>>37964757
D) To put OP in the oven
>>
>>37964976
p much. Life would be too hard without money, guns are too important, and the Dems have gone off the deep end. Willing to put up with a bit of xenophobia
>>
>>37964757
I didn't vote for the republican party, even though financially it might have behooved me too. I wrote in Joe Biden as a protest vote in the last election, largely because I think the Republicans have gone off the rails. The mainstream wing of the party has suffered a total intellectual collapse. They don't seem capable of advocating any kind of sophisticated policy any more. They're consumed with a single minded fixation on tax cuts. The Trump wing of the party... well, that speaks for itself.

Having said that, however, I wouldn't conclude that the democrats have it made. That millennial voting map not withstanding, there are some really serious problems in the democratic party. I won't continue to support them if they continue down a path towards leftwing policies and race baiting. The democratic party was, for a while, a liberal party in the classical sense of the word. They advocated personal and economic freedoms. If that ceases to be the case I will abandon them. I'm nearly ready to.
>>
i'm not ever voting until the two party system implodes on itself.
>>
>>37964757
I don't live in america tho
>>
>>37964757
>You make $100k or more/wealthy family
Yep. Why shouldn't I vote in my own economic interest? Don't you libshits always bitch about how poor Republicans are always "voting against their interests?" Why would I go against my interests and vote Democrat?
>Youve never seen a vagina before, and your oneitis and the Chad that fucks her are democrats
That's adorable, but I gave up on women a long time ago, sweetie. They're generally not worth it.
>You hate gays, blacks, Latinos, Muslims/Middle Eastern/Eurasian, Asians, any immigrant who's skin isn't white, ect
Ah, yes, the old "if you don't bend over backward for minorities and agree with all of their lifestyle choices you hate them" meme
>Interracial relationships make you uncomfortable, you're intimidated by BBC because of you LWC
1) no they don't and 2) my dick is above average and the place I live is well over 80% white
>and the fact that by 2050, the USA will be less than 45% white do to race mixing and immigration from Latin America.
Race doesn't matter, ideology does, and it depresses me how the left exploits minorities by telling them to vote against le ebil white man while simultaneously doing absolutely fuck-all to help them.
>>
>>37964757
Bsically C and B
>>
File: image.png (325KB, 876x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
325KB, 876x654px
Kek pic related BTFOs OP
>>
C, but without the part that makes me sound like a loser, and without the hating gays. Gays just had to take one for the team this time around. Keeping America a first world country is the most pressing issue we have right now.
>>
i voted en marche
>>
>>37964757
First half of C and soon to earn enough for A
>>
>>37965199
Are you sure you're old enough to vote?
>>
File: IMG_4167.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4167.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>37965236
Did you just want to make it abundantly clear that you have literally zero arguments? If so, well done.
>>
>>37965251
I'm not arguing anything. Your response was clownish and juvenile and I just want to insult you for it.
>>
>>37965408
Almost as clownish and juvenile as evading a discussion and tone-policing instead. Kys.
>>
>>37965221
>kek
>can't articulate his opinions with out may mays
>btfo

how is your autism going?
>>
>>37965470
>Kys.
wow, you sure proved him wrong
>>
/pol/ is B and C.

Most poor whites vote Republican because muh abortionz and Republican faking to be "christian" just to get their votes. There is literally no other reasons to vote Republican unless you're rich.
>>
>>37965143
Damn you feel me nigga. I can't think of a better way to talk about my political views and shit.
>>
All of the above /original
>>
>>37965160

You really think thats gonna happen? I dont see it.. this country is doomed to be a two-party system forever.

People with conservative values will continue to vote Republican and people who are liberal minded will support Democrats. Maybe both parties will swap ideologies like they have in the past (Remember, Dems used to be the conservative party before, Republicans started as the more liberal one). I just dont see any room for anyone else, because each ideology is too worried that if they splinter their base, the other one will win by majority. Conservatives cant splinter into more than one party, and conservatives cant splinter into more than one party.
>>
I want muh guns, I want less taxes. I dislike gays, transexuals, and other deviants. Most importantly I want America to be white.
>>
File: best.jpg (150KB, 750x896px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
150KB, 750x896px
I will never vote for a Democrat. I cannot support a party that wants to turn this country into Brazil 2.0 and destroy everything that is special about America.
>>
>>37965143
Thinking about the question a little more, I'd like to expand upon my original response a bit. I didn't really articulate my complaint against the democratic party very well. My objection is this: the party contains a very large number of urban yuppies that looks down on most of America. That is a problem. And I say this as an urban yuppie.

For example: The democrats may be correct on the overall merits of renewable energy vis-a-vis coal. But they need to recognize that environmental regulations, though they may make sense overall, do have very real and very severe impacts on coal miners. The correct response to that is making sure that those environmental policies come with policies to help coal miners find new work to the largest extent possible. Instead what coal miners get is ridicule, mockery, and accusations of racism.

When the coal miner goes and votes for Trump his vote isn't "right" in the moral sense. It isn't good for us as a nation as a whole. But it hardly can be explained by the glib and insulting options that you've listed. He votes for Trump because Trump appears (even though he has already demonstrated that in fact he doesn't) to care about the coal miner. And that same story plays out across basically all of working class America, as we've seen. Sure, racism played a part in Trump's victory. But that by no means was all of it. And part of that racism is just a bitter and angry reaction to a way of life that people are losing. The democrats need to have a positive response for these people. They don't. Instead they have nothing much to offer but the premise given by this thread.
>>
>>37965160
The two party system is never ever going away. At least, not in our lifetime. Might as well vote for Jill Stein.
>>
>>37965653
>Most importantly I want America to be white.

And this is why minorities will never be majority Republican. You are exclusive to whites, while Democrats are inclusive to everyone.
>>
>>37965678

The "I know wharts best for America" starter pack:

-sun glasses
-trucker hat with american flag
-Ford truck
-Trump
>>
>>37965695
Inclusive to everyone except poor, religious, working class whites without a college degree.
>>
>>37965747
Also not inclusive to people who don't conform absolutely to their ideals.
>>
>>37965690

Not that anon, but good points.. Democrats need to make sure to explain that they want to go more green with renewable energy, and that former coal miners will be given jobs in these new energy source industries somehow.. thats where they need to focus. They've always been the party of jobs after all, until it was thoroughly highjacked by the urban yuppies you speak of.

I just dont trust Republicans and would never in my life vote for them. But if Democrats dont get their shit together, we might be stuck with these Republicans idiots for a long time.
>>
>>37965763
Yep, absolutely. For now it's still on the fringes, but more and more the supposed liberal party has a harder and harder time with the most fundamental liberty of all: free speech.
>>
>>37965695
I agree. It's a gigantic waste of time and effort for the Republican party to appeal to minorities, because ultimately the Democrats offer gibs, affirmative action, and other bullshit that nigs, beans, and whatnot will flock to. The only way for the Republican party to appeal to minorities would be to do a 180 and be liberal progressives just like the democrats.
Honestly the best thing Republicans can do is fight tooth and nail against immigration, and against welfare policies that incentivize minorities to breed like rabbits. Otherwise they will fade into the background as minorities grow and whites decrease, or more likely the party will transform into something utterly unrecognizable
>>
>>37965747
>Inclusive to everyone except poor

Very wrong. You might be thinking of the Republican party. You really think Reps care about poor people? Not a damn chance. They're currently trying to fuck them over on healthcare right this minute.

>religious

Dont push your religious beliefs on others and there's no problem.

>working class whites without a college degree

Yeah because Republicans care so much about you... Dems are the lesser of two evils in this regard.

>>37965763

Because Republicans are so inclusive to non-christian whites, right?
>>
>My state voted red
Feels good to know not everybody around me is a dipshit.
It's also probably why literally nobody said anything about it at uni the next day. Nobody even acted like it happened.
>>
>>37964757
B and C.

Fuck choosing one, I choose two.
>>
>>37964757
D) Thought he was a joke candidate so I voted for him for shits and giggles
>>
>>37965800
>Otherwise they will fade into the background as minorities grow and whites decrease, or more likely the party will transform into something utterly unrecognizable

That's already gonna happen eventually.. you realize that right?

By doubling down on being anti-immigrant like Trump all they're doing is alienating even more non-whites and make sure they will never for your party. When they start realizing this isnt working anymore, they will be forced to change their stance on many things. This wouldnt be a problem if *all* white people voted strictly Republican, but thats just not the case.

Eventually minorities will become a larger demographic and half of whites will continue to vote liberal, so there goes the Republican party.. btw that whole "gen z is conservative" shit is a meme. They are no different than past generations, except they're being edgy online racists right now, which is making /pol/ think all kids are like that now.
>>
>>37965236
>>37965408
>his response was clownish and juevenile
Are you gonna hold op to the same standards? Because his question was pretty clownish and juevenile itself
>>
>>37964757
D) I have a BWC, I rail my qt 3.14 Jewish race traitor gf with it constantly, I've cucked lots of black bois with LBC, and I love salt

Thanks for the thread, OP
>>
>>37965907
I do so here: >>37965690.
>>
>>37964757
The third one. kys nu male faggot
>>
>>37965823
You actually think Dems care about poor people? You're so naive it hurts. The Dems like poor people because they're easy votes. All they have to do is offer welfare to help with their short term problems to get their votes. What Democrats absolutely do not want to do is help the poor become wealthier. The reason is that when people become wealthier, they are more likely to vote Republican for lower taxes.
The Democrats do everything in their power to keep the poor in poverty. They're adamantly against school choice, because they don't want the poor to get a good education and rise out of poverty. They never support job-creating policies, because unemployed people become poor. They also support illegal immigration, which allows them to have a large group of people working for less than minimum wage who also vote for them in return for open border policies.
Everything about Democrats is to create more poor people to stay in power. They don't fucking care about poor people at all.
For republicans, it's actually in their interests to make more wealthy people, and as such they support business friendly policies, and low taxes.
>>
>>37965823
This response is basically exactly what I've come to expect from the right. "But crooked Hillary...".

It doesn't matter what the Republican party is doing. For the purpose of this discussion it matters what the Democratic party is doing. And when it comes to addressing or even respectfully acknowledging the concerns of poor fly over country the answer is: very little. The democratic is catering to the needs of wealthy people on the coasts. It isn't surprising that that's where their votes are coming from. The Republican party is intellectually and morally bankrupt, but Donald Trump at least talked like someone who cares about middle America. It isn't surprising that that's where his votes came from. Some of it is undoubtedly from racism. Much more is undoubtedly from people who's lives are falling apart and who are tired of being ignored and called racist.
>>
>>37965897
Yeah, it probably will go down like that either way, but at least if they fight it there is a chance (however small that might be). You are probably right though.
>>
>>37964757
I'm Canadian, I didn't vote. I'm also a """millennial""", as if any of this is supposed to hold any bearing on my political views.

I would have voted Trump because right wing policies are a step in the right direction. While I don't think right winged ethnic nationalism is what will work in North America (probably would need a mixture between civic and ethnic nationalism), I think it should 100% be installed in every euopean country as to preserve the european people.

And that's just it, it's my opinion. Objectively speaking, there is no "correct" way to run a country.
>>
File: Democrats GDP.png (757KB, 1280x2687px) Image search: [Google]
Democrats GDP.png
757KB, 1280x2687px
>>37965955
>They never support job-creating policies, because unemployed people become poor.

If this is true then how come the economy has historically (in modern terms) done better under Democrats than under Republican rule? Even Trump has recognized this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ

I do see many of your points though.. you ever think that maybe both parties are just using people for votes? Maybe it is in Dems favors that poor people stay poor for votes, but Republicans dont care about poor people either. They constantly make policies to fuck them over in favor of the very rich. I just can't support a party that does that.
>>
File: 1475291258338.jpg (160KB, 465x445px) Image search: [Google]
1475291258338.jpg
160KB, 465x445px
>>37964757
>B)
Fuck normies desu famalam.
Also i dont have a oneitis because im not a failed normie and i hate women.
>>
>who's skin
>do to
>ect.

Is this a copypasta?
>>
>>37966129
Politicians rarely care about their voters at all, usually they go in for the power/wealth.
In recent decades, both parties have come under the control of the super-rich. Rich democrats want cheap illegal labor, while rich Republicans want lower taxes for themselves.
Usually moral issues are simply used as a way to garner votes from their respective voter pools, and as such don't do much to pursue them.
If I have to choose between morally bankrupt Democrats or morally bankrupt Republicans I'll favor Republicans, since they are at least motivated to increase the number of middle class and wealthy, and as such will generally be more positive economically.
>>
>>37964757
Because they're presently correct
>Kill yourself, CTR
>>
>>37964757
I wasn't about to watch satan become the first female president and then do her damn best to take away one of our constitutional rights.

Trump may be a moron but he'll be gone in a couple years and the damage he did will be undone.
>>
>>37964757
Is there reasons to vote Trump that don't consist of the arbitrary emotionally fueled reasoning you just made up? Because I don't fall under any of those.
>>
>>37965225
>America
>first world country
Nice joke
>>
The 2017 democrats hate white people desu turn on CNN its nothing but bashing. Do they really expect their votes?
>preachy leftist shilled thread #9,000
get a fucking job
>>
>>37964757
1. Shall
2. Not
3. Be
4. Infringed

Why is it so hard to understand?
>>
>>37964757
D.) you dont blindly do whatever the mass media companies tell you to.

Why do redditsheep feel the need to constantly bitch
>>
>>37965897

What's kind mind-blowing is that if Republicans could get white people to vote like any other racial group (i.e. get 70% or more of the white vote), they'd win overwhelming landslides for decades to come, even *with* the demographic changes that they refuse to acknowledge, let alone attempt to stop. But you're almost certainly right that it won't happen, because Republican politicians are useless morons and white people are totally pathetic self-hating cucks.
>>
>>37966662
>70% more of the white vote
They already get about that with poor whites and very rich whites. The problem is middle class who went to 4 years of (((college)))
>>
>>37964757
Guns are post-ironically one of the few tangible political issues worth giving a shit about.
>>
>>37966775

Not really. Even non-college whites don't break 70%. The DNC literally invites speakers who advocate, verbatim, "the extinction of white men," but Republicans can't even work up the nerve to make direct appeals to white people because identity politics are icky. Even Trump only talked in code. There is no lower form of life than Republican politicians.
>>
Dont forget
>having a single entrepreneur bone in their body
>not believing the media
>thinking critically
>not just following whatever trend you see
But you probably wont listen. Ah, the edgy asshole neoliberal phase. I was one once too.
>>
>>37964757
I'm deathly interested in a romanian girl, my family is poor (though we come from a wealthy family), my step-dad is mexican-italian, and my step-grandmother is illegal. Voted Trump. Love em all to death.

If you were any bit aware of the way that the media and Hillary's campaign appeal to your emotion you might have done the same.
>>
File: IMG_9333.jpg (134KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9333.jpg
134KB, 627x477px
>>37964757
>people will fall for this very obvious bait
Man sure is 2017 in here
>>
D) The entirety of the media being blatantly in the tank for Hillary for no good reason and turning the Orwellian knob up to 11, the Democratic Party being a cartoonishly corrupt entity, and Trump being an isolationist all pushed me farther right than ever before.
>>
If you vote conservative, you have no heart

If you vote liberal, you have no brain
>>
>>37967001
You haven't been here long enough yet.
>>
I choose A and the first half of B. What now?
>>
A and C. No shame
>>
>>37965690
>The correct response to that is making sure that those environmental policies come with policies to help coal miners find new work to the largest extent possible
They literally tried to do this and republicans blocked it.
Why should coal companies get to pollute streams across a whole state when they employ less people than Arby's?
>>
File: read between the lines.jpg (90KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
read between the lines.jpg
90KB, 640x608px
>>37964757
Honesty is two way street comrade
>>
>>37966296
>Republicans, since they are at least motivated to increase the number of middle class and wealthy, and as such will generally be more positive economically.
Because Republican policy has worked for Kansas.
>>
It was C. Then I realized I was just being edgy and it didn't really matter, because the white race doesn't give a shit about me anyways. Now I don't care about politics, and I didn't vote. Maybe if Cory Booker runs next election I will vote, but more than likely I will just stay home.
>>
>>37967088
Who suggested anything like this? My point is only to realize that these policies may further America in general, but they still hurt some people. The coal industry could employ one person. It would still be real to him when he loses his job.

As it happens the coal industry is just a synecdoche for a larger problem. The bigger example would be globalism. You're pushing on an open door if you argue to me that free trade is ultimately good for the American economy. But we need to realize that their are losers when we compete in the global market. Trump comes to the wrong conclusion and seems to believe that free trade is the problem. It isn't. But at least he is recognizing that their is a problem. That many people do in fact suffer badly from free trade. The democrats need to advance the positive case for free trade and help protect the livelihood and the dignity of those who at first are hurt by it. Instead they by and large ignore those people.
>>
At least they're not Democrats.

They claim that we need enormous amounts of unskilled immigration to do jobs that they claim will be automated any day now and cease to exist. They pretend to be chivalrous defenders of the poor but their favorite insults are trailer trash and redneck. They suck up to corporations just as much as Republicans but think that it's somehow good when they do it. They will screech at you about how women and faggots are awesome then proceed to demand an influx of Muslims hostile to those same groups. Nothing they do makes any sense.
>>
>>37967121
Kansas has nothing going for it desu. Cant draw water from a rock. Now texas...
>>
>>37967088
>>37967433
And to reiterate: not only are they ignored. They're mocked and insulted as well.

There are people who's fathers and grandfathers worked in mining, manufacturing, etc to support their wives and children. And now these men find themselves unable to do what their forefathers did. Instead their servile and pathetic. They're reduced to collecting welfare. And when they try to exercise their political voice what do they get? Not someone logically advancing the case of why Trump can't actually help them. Not someone offering a viable alternative. No. They get called racist. And while they wallow in poverty they can listen to a college kid in Berkeley tell them to check their white privilege. It's insulting and degrading. Have a sense of human decency and compassion.
>>
>>37964757
>get banned from /pol/ for shilling to hard
>shill on /r9k/ instead
>>
A and C, fuck you it's my money.
>>
>>37964757
I don't want muslims in my country. (((You've))) already destroyed europe, is that not enough?
>>
Because I thought it would be hilarious.
>>
>>37967570
But they weren't ignored. Like I said Obama administration had a plan to support displaced coal workers and retrain them etc, it had support of local republican(s) but national republicans blocked it.
>>
>>37967570
This. It's actually staggering how quickly people get vicious and declare there are zero legitimate reasons to support trump, then go one step further and call you a nazi or a racist if you do.

i still am not exactly sure why people think trump is racist, sexist, homophobic, or islamophobic.
>>
>>37967570
>Not someone logically advancing the case of why Trump can't actually help them. Not someone offering a viable alternative.
Plenty of people said these things, they just didn't want to listen.
>>
>>37967733
And Obama was elected twice by many of the same counties and states that this year swung to Trump. I rest my case.
>>
>>37967792
Was your case that they fell for a scam?
Voters thinking there were no attempts to help them does not mean attempts weren't made.
>>
>>37967846
My point is that they voted for people who made a demonstrable effort to help them. They voted for Obama and they voted for their local legislators. They didn't act like party shills.

And then the Democratic Party swung wildly in the last few years and so they voted for the new person who professed to care about them.

They've been betrayed by Trump and they've been betrayed by the national Republican establishment for years. But that doesn't make them sexist or racist.
>>
Republicans are the party of the American dream

Democrats are the party that would take the dream, deconstruct it, give it a sex change, sell it to you only after a 10-month waiting period, and then tell you you're morally corrupt for no longer wanting to buy it
>>
>>37967733
>Yes, you can get free job training so you can compete with Indian, Muslim, Mexican, and Chinese immigrants for mediocre jobs! Why wouldn't you think this is a great thing?
>>
>>37967570
>Not someone logically advancing the case of why Trump can't actually help them.

this is like throwing pearls before swine in most cases, even if you do it you just get called a smug elitist liberal know-it-all and summarily ignored in favor of "common sense."

trumpers do not care to hear logic or viable alternatives to the austerity politicians they routinely vote in to fuck themselves over even more, they want to circle their intellectual bandwagons and crawl back into the romanticized past, and if you don't tell them something which comforts them in that way they reject it without a second thought. this is why they voted for trump to start with; anyone paying attention could see that he was a false prophet, but none of these people cared because he said exactly what they wanted to hear and they didn't bother to investigate further, not matter what doubts the media planted.

the roadbump to getting these people to help themselves is their own lack of intellectual curiosity, their preference for wishful thinking and their distaste for things that are new or different. not to get too rust cohle on you, but this is why these people pay into megachurches even in the grip of poverty; they cannot face the reality that is readily apparent around them because it's too ugly. none of them want to hear that coal and manufacturing will never be good again because of solar panels and robots, but what they'll buy hook line and sinker is that it's an immigrant's fault, just because it's more comforting for it to be the fault of some bad apples than for them to face the more terrifying reality that their way of life is dying because their way of life is doomed, and they need to find a new one, and they needed to start finding it ten years ago.

the one hopeful thing is that this bootlicker mindset is mostly affixed to the biology of older generations. millennial hicks wised up, and once their parents are dead we'll be good to go.
>>
>>37968068
>Luckily this reality TV star will save me. MAGA!
>>
File: 1495303872680.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495303872680.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
D) Just wanted to make liberals mad
>>
>>37965690
>The democrats may be correct on the overall merits of renewable energy vis-a-vis coal. But they need to recognize that environmental regulations, though they may make sense overall, do have very real and very severe impacts on coal miners.
The coal industry is dying regardless of those regulations. Gas is cheaper. Trump just managed to successfully use a scapegoat to convince people to vote for him, just as he did for everything else, and just like the Republicans have been doing for the last 15 years. If this is going to be the major political strategy of half the country, I don't see much of a future for the country. Part of why I'm getting out.
>>
>A

I regret nothing.
>>
>>37967570
> Have a sense of human decency and compassion.
Maybe they should have some for all the people going to lose insurance because they thought some buffoon would save their dying industry and they weren't willing to think for two seconds about if it was realistic.
>>
>>37968068

better than no jobs. the fantasy here is that the coal workers think they would've kept on going just fine forever if it weren't for regulation, but it's just not true, coal's an old, dead technology and its workers are on thin ice no matter what the government does. they either retrain or they consign themselves and their children to the trash bin of history. and because they vote pro-life or whatever at the federal level, they have effectively chosen the trash bin for their children.

i guarantee if you go back far enough on any of those family trees, there's a family where dad was a farmer/cobbler/whatever and junior became a coal miner. junior didn't become a coal miner because it was what his father did obviously, he did that because it was the new hot profession. same shit now; if their great-great-etc grandpappy could change careers to make it in this world, so can they.
>>
>>37968086
The fact that so many of the same people voted for Obama makes me think otherwise.

When the best we can do is wait for a huge portion of the country to die out that should be a wake up call. Maybe culturally, maybe intellectually, maybe spiritually(?) something has gone wrong. I don't find it acceptable to submit to that kind of fatalism and I don't think the result will end up being nearly as cheery as you believe. What you're describing I think is a society in the midst of a terminal decline.
>>
>wah save me trump
Fuck the arrogant coal tards who think it's their right to never have to move or seek new opportunities and just get to plod along like daddy did.
America was built on people seeking out opportunity not whining because they might have to move from their shitty town and change from their shitty antiquated job.
>>
File: 99005224_128.png (30KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
99005224_128.png
30KB, 128x128px
>>37964757
D) I could never vote for a woman.

After this election, I'll never vote for a Dem ever again. I'd rather vote for people that don't have my interest in mind than vote for the white hating party.
>>
>>37968216
everyone who says "just change careers it's not hard" has either never changed careers or has piles of money lying around or doesn't run a household.
>>
>>37968216
If you're posting on 4chan it means you're not literally out on the streets starving like I've seen some people doing. That's the best I can do right now. As far as toys and new play things, my bank account is empty.
>>
>>37968182
So you're as vicious and petty as they are? See? Progress already. Glad you've found your common humanity.
>>
File: circle of content.png (169KB, 1057x3301px) Image search: [Google]
circle of content.png
169KB, 1057x3301px
>>37964757
A) I make 150k+ a year. Fuck you plebes.
>>
>>37968247
Difficulty doesn't change the facts. The people in the horse and buggy industry couldn't stop the car by appealing to our sympathy. Ditto for all of the telegraph workers.

I've been arguing for sympathy and understanding all night, but only insofar as to understand why people voted for Trump. Your feelings don't change the facts of economics.
>>
democrats just piss me off they're all so smug

republicans are kinda funny sometimes
>>
>>37968216
>and because they vote pro-life or whatever at the federal level, they have effectively chosen the trash bin for their children.
Why isn't there a socially conservative economic interventionist party? Abortion and faggotry are irrelevant issues compared to economic problems.
>>
>>37967898

There is no defensible logic to getting disappointed by one corporate Presidential candidate and then voted for another one. If anything, when considering Obama's nature as a corporate Democrat, we can say that Trump really is a case of "fool me twice, shame on me;" both men campaigned on change, and both didn't deliver much because there's a ton of Goldman Sachs money in their pockets.

Main difference is that Obama did at least get the Affordable Care Act out, which did SOMETHING to help people. So far Trump's big efforts have been a completely indefensible attempt at a Muslim ban, appointing people who are attacking education and net neutrality and tons of other vital regulatory shit, and the efforts of the GOP congress have been to create legislation to strip away what feeble protections Obamacare gave the poor and sick of America. And Trump's really rubbing it in their face with all the Sachs employees in his cabinet.

Not saying they need to become hardline Democrats, since that's obviously not a winning strategy either, but you can't defend them by saying "well corporate puppet 1 screwed them over so they voted for obvious corporate puppet 2, makes perfect sense."
>>
File: Kanazawa Fig 3.jpg (67KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
Kanazawa Fig 3.jpg
67KB, 627x502px
>>37968295
>democrats just piss me off they're all so smug
Can you blame them?
>>
>>37968314
I'm not defending their choice, I'm explaining it. I didn't vote for Trump. I wouldn't in a million years. My point is just that for a lot of people (probably most) it's a bit more nuanced than the options presented by OP.
>>
Even though I'm not a virgin and have had a good fair share of pussy in my 20 years of life, I would still say it is choice B because a lot of the girls that have rejected me were Anti-trump. Also choice A because I admire rich people and being a poor person sucks so I support whatever the majority of the rich people support, which was trump.
>>
>>37968182
The government actively oppresses their industry. But people without healthcare insurance aren't dying because of Republicans, they're dying because of human biology.
>>
>>37968314
He was an outsider to politics. It was easier to take everyone in with the drain the swamp rhetoric over Crooked Hillary.

I was disappointed but not altogether surprised when his cabinet picks came out.
>>
>>37964757
My parents make less than 100k

I havent no.

I hate everyone equally no matter their skin color.

I support them because they are correct a lot fo the time. Not all the time mind you but a lot of time. Plus I hate communism and socialism.
>>
>>37968224

i don't have much hope frankly. i don't think the working class here has the proper mindset or tools to really dismantle the mindset that is tipping us over the edge, and i don't think they'll adapt in time. too selfish, too short-sighted, too in love with reagan.

>>37968247

literally doesn't matter how hard it is, if your industry becomes irrelevant in a capitalist economy you adapt or you starve. enjoy that free market or vote for someone who will make it less cruel. that person will probably be labeled a "socialist" or "communist," that's how you'll know.
>>
>>37968397
>When the best we can do is wait for a huge portion of the country to die out
At least you're honest about your desire to exterminate large segments of the population to advance your progressive utopia. Hell, even most white supremacists won't go there and are content to ship non-whites out at cost.
>>
>>37968255

i'm a relatively safe, happy man in the modern states, yes, but it doesn't make me unsympathetic to everyone else. indeed, it makes converting their mindsets all the more important to me. i think it really matters for the future of this country that people start drinking the same koolaid i am. i think if they don't, we're all doomed, me along with them. the sight of all the homeless in my city fills me with dread. there's so much we're not doing that we needed to start on ten years ago, and we're still stuck at the stage of trying to convince half the country of what the real problems are.
>>
Too all the snarky leftists in this thread, you guys are 0-5 for elections so far. You have lost touch with the average person with your bullshit pandering, enjoy minority party status when mid terms are done.
>>
I voted for Trump because SJWs piss me off in every day life. I live in a liberal state and i'm a libertarian. I can get on board with some of trump's positions, some of them I dislike. But nothing would make me happier than the asshurt that floods the daily media.

Race is real, too. Even though I have no problem living around well mannered minorities.
>>
>>37968502
Yes, half of the country thinks our moral decline and hyper-permissiveness has been a good development. Won't be so pretty for liberals when the army of atheistic, relativistic white nationalists their own ideology enabled fucks everything up for them.
>>
>>37968459
>desire to exterminate

wow, that's a real big strawman, very deceitful.

>>37968565

the democratic party is in civil war right now between the elites and the base. that kind of partisan taunting only works on people thoroughly in love with their party, which most leftists are not. if it makes you feel like you've you've really nailed someone to post this kind of thing, you're only kidding yourself.
>>
>>37968355
Natural gas prices and automation are killing the coal industry jobs. If anything is oppressing their industry it's the market.

A prescription for blood pressure medication is cheaper and better for the patient than a trip to the ER for a heart attack. Human biology makes it all the more important to have health care because everyone will eventually need it at some point in their life. You can eat right, exercise and sleep properly and still get cancer or hit by a drunk driver.
>>
>>37968339
>right winged
>140 IQ EE major

Something must be wrong with me
>>
>>37968565
That macaroni guy just won in france dude. Right wing politics are for rural anglosphere retards
>>
>>37964757
>You make $100k or more
Yup, and I intend to keep it that way so long as Trump keeps H1B abuse in check.
>>
>>37968930
>Right wing politics are for rural anglosphere retards

and left wing politics are for people that were molested as teens
>>
>>37964757

You're obviously very bitter
>>
>>37965690
Just stop, you don't realize how economically suicidal green energy is. The coal industry will only die if you just let it.
>>
File: 75f.jpg (24KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
75f.jpg
24KB, 500x362px
>>37964757
>not choosing all three
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.