[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /fightvirgin/? Can we even call ourselves men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: P0012.jpg (41KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
P0012.jpg
41KB, 600x479px
Who /fightvirgin/?

Can we even call ourselves men?
>>
I've had numerous battles. 2 brothers and we lived to kick the shit out of eachother and my asshole friends in middle school would set up fights. Part of the reason I """"chose""" isolation in high school.
>>
>>37964740
What a fucking moronic question.
>>
I'm 20 years old. Where can I learn wrestling?
>>
File: IMG_3566.jpg (121KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3566.jpg
121KB, 564x428px
>>37964869
Step into my office
>>
>>37964869
There's probably a bjj/martial arts gym near you. If you're interested specifically in wrestling and not grappling in general, you're too damn late. Shoulda picked it up in high school because colleges are the only place where it's cared about and college coaches aren't just going to train any bumbling faggot that walks into his gym.
>>
>>37964740
i've been in one fight before. It was by far the greatest experience of my life. Years of pent up fear and anger released at once. Even though I got injured (boxer's fracture) I had an afterglow similar to that of an orgasm for several DAYS after the event, which lasted only a minute or so itself.

It was 7 years ago but I'll never forget it
>>
I boxed for a few years, at first it was great to hit people and stuff, but after a while you just start feeling like there isn't much to it.

But if I take a break and go back, it does feel awesome.
>>
I threw some kid who was mocking me headfirst into a wall in highschool, but besides that I can't fight for shit.
>>
I went full REEEE in high school at this kid who was yelling shit at me while I was biking home. I threw down my bike and charged at him while his two friends backed off. I kept punching him in the mouth as he kept backing up and putting his hands up and asking me to stop, drool flying everywhere as he tried to talk. I remember being really frustrated that he wouldn't go down.

Eventually a woman in her car pulled up on to the sidewalk honking at us, and got out yelling for me to stop. She made us hug or else she'd call the cops. Then I went home and cried. He never fucked with me again, though. I've never been in a fight with someone who actually fought back but I'd probably get wrecked.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.