[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read on the internet that an ounce of dark chocolate a day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1091.jpg (17KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1091.jpg
17KB, 460x276px
I read on the internet that an ounce of dark chocolate a day is an effective anti depressant
Anyone tried this?
>>
>>37964445
>Listening to anyone on the internet
It's bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>37964445
>I read on the internet that an ounce of dark chocolate a day is an effective anti depressant
Obviously not, if you could fix existential angst and hopelessness WITH SOME FUCING CHOCOATE HOW THE FUCK WOULD IT EVER BE A THING YOU MASSIVE RETARD
>>
File: curvyMountainOcean.jpg (920KB, 2033x1265px) Image search: [Google]
curvyMountainOcean.jpg
920KB, 2033x1265px
>>37964445
no, but it is good for your health
>>
>>37964472
So it has no effect on mood whatsoever
>>
>>37964472
It has to be the super fucking dark shit though, no pussieng out
>>
>>37964445
sounds like a cure for normie 'depression'
>>37964465
this man is correct. Learn to use your fucking brain before adding another shit thread to this cesspool of a board. Thanks for not posting a trap thread i guess.
>>
>>37964445
This is a /ck/ thread

Go to /ck/ and ask them
>>
>>37964594
Well it's better than those sardine threads
>>
>>37964445
Wish I would of known this sooner, would of been better eating this everyday for a year then taking actual anti depressants for a full year as a teen, I believe taking that shit fucked me up worse then I already was and made me dead inside by age 18.
>>
>>37964607
Ayo, we /deenz/ here
>>
>>37964445
I really do find my brain calms down when I eat dark 90% chocolate , not euphoria but mental calmness but takes about an hour to take effect but lasts hours
>>
I looked and could not find any particularly robust research to suggest that this was the case. Go ahead and try it. An oz. of chocolate a day isn't likely to harm you.
>>
>>37964714
I would like to fall for the deenz meme, is it effective?
>>
It doesn't work, of course, and it's extremely fatty. 1 gram is like 150 calories or some shit. So it probably will contribute more to your suffering than alleviate it. Peas have the same properties, they don't work either but they are better for you and way better tasting.
>>
>>37964465
The people who are depressed are afraid of getting fat. That's how it's a thing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.