[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommate's really nice but has annoying as fuck habits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>roommate's really nice but has annoying as fuck habits
>>
>>37964269
>roommate is nice but has terrible friends
>>
>roomate posts tumblr gifs featuring reddit: the nigger
>>
>roommate is a pussy slayer
>pumps and dumps loads of girls
>get the number of one girl he fucked
>go out with her
>roommate gets mad and says I violated brocode
>been a dick to me since
>>
>>37964357
He had it coming originally
>>
>>37964357
>>37964414
No he didn't. Don't do that shit. You're literally trying to justify picking up sloppy seconds. Pathetic
>>
>>37964436

Every girl is sloppy seconds you underage fuck
>>
>>37964461
>he has never fucked a virgin
lol. but for real you know whose seconds she is. it's not the right thing to do. besides, he's just going to run her through again when you bring her back
>>
>>37964436
>defending pump and dumps
I want these fucking Chads to be gassed already
>>
>>37964548
>he thinks there is something wrong with pump and dump because no girl finna get pumped and dumped by him
kill yourself senpai
>>
>>37964494
Are you shaming someone because he never fucked a virgin girl on this website? Are you serious? Could you just get the fuck out of here Chad?
>>
>>37964357
Even most of the Chads I know are happy with longterm gfs, pumping and dumping loads of girls means mommy issues or some shit, if he's a dick it's not your fault/problem he's just got psyche issues.
>>
>>37964269
>having a roommate

This is why i dont move out.
>>
>>37964598
I think most normal dudes have fucked virgins bro. If you haven't then what the fuck were you doing when there was prime pussy all around you?
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 243x207px
>fuck someone and ditch them like an animal
Woo goo bro
>fuck someone after someone else did, then ditch them like an animal
Bad bad bad
???
>>
>>37964598
Consider how amazing fucking a gril you have emotional attachment to would be
>>
>>37964663
He's not ditching her though. He's dating the pump and dump of his roomie.

>>37964669
It's not that great. Settle down
>>
>>37964269
I've got one of those.
>super nice
>always willing to help out with whatever when asked

>literally thoughtless of the people around him
>plays loud music all the time
>shouts at his vidya
>leaves a ton of water on the floor after a shower
>pisses all over (and around) the toilet, never cleans it up
>doesn't replace tp when he uses it all
>room is basically a sty
>when he occasionally cleans his stuff, just dumps the trash in the common kitchen trash
>which is a lot because he almost never cooks at home, or even make a sandwich, literally eating out almost every day
>never reimburses me for the bills unless I specifically remind him
>smells terrible almost constantly
>literally owes me over $500 because he's gotten so far behind on the bills over the past two years
He's literally a bit retarded though, so I can't get too terribly mad at him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.