[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will being a virgin ever become socially acceptable like in Japan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: japan.jpg (822KB, 1426x2201px) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
822KB, 1426x2201px
Will being a virgin ever become socially acceptable like in Japan?
>>
>>37964097
they know that bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks, how is this a bad thing?
>>
I like how Japan is a country of wizards desu.
>>
>>37964097

it's not socially acceptable in japan
>>
>>37964097
and Japan is now one of the world's most advanced countries
coincidence? I think not
>>
>>37964215
The Japanese became too intelligent for women.
>>
>>37964215
>now

They were at their peak in the 80's then in the 90's suffered from stagflation and have been in decline since you underage fuck They're going to suffer a major demographic and economic crisis as the older population retires and dies off. A smaller base of young people will have to support a large amount of oldies fucking up the budget and economy until the population stabilizes.
>>
>almost half
All of that almost half are men and you know it
>>
>>37964097
Because they don't have any faggot religion dictating how to live.
>>
>>37964097

*yawn*

this is why japan is laxing their immigration laws because immigrants actually breed. they'll just ship in more people and will be fine.
>>
>>37964264
So the lack of religion will lead to their downfall?
>>
>>37964262
Its actually an even 50/50.
Women are also adopting the hikki life over there.
Basically they were robbed the opportunities to socialize properly by trading that for educational success so now they're poorly adjusted people.
Can't have sex if you just sit in your apartment all day long being supported by your government regardless of gender.
>inb4 just open your legs
Vastly too much social interaction. Most acquire or came ready made with severe anxiety issues due to the compact nature of their cities versus their now years long isolation.
>>
>>37964264
>Because they don't have any faggot religion dictating how to live.
What the fuck are you talking about you retard
>>
>>37964264
You've never read up on japanese religion have you?
Every town has some fucked up union of shintoism, buddhism, and christianity and they're all different. One town legit believes jesus died in japan while his half brother isukiri(still both born in muslim land) took his place on his cross.
You're expected by all 3 religions and your family to marry and have kids and all have similar rules behind it.
>>
Almost certainly not. America is becoming increasingly Mestizified, and they start fucking around 13-14.

Virginity has become less and less socially acceptable over the last century, and there's no reason to think the trend will reverse.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.