[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W A G E C U C K CALL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 20964469_p0.jpg (697KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
20964469_p0.jpg
697KB, 1200x797px
ATTENTION WAGEKEKS

REPORT HERE

>age, sex and location
>what do you do for a living
>how's life going?
>dreams/aspirations? Do they seem possible for you?
>>
25. M. NYC.
Paralegal.
Okay, but kinda boring.
Lawyer. Going to law school on full ride this fall and smart enough, so yes, I know it's possible.
>>
>25/m/CT
>solar stuff
>it isn't
>dream to be independently wealthy neet. Isn't working out so far
>>
I have a question for those of you who work:
how would you feel if /r9k/ livestreamed a suicide but you missed it because you had to work?
>>
>>37964130
It would be recorded so not really an issue to me
>>
File: swetz.jpg (26KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
swetz.jpg
26KB, 560x560px
>18, male, Argentina
>NEET without future AND premature balding
>like shit
>want to get in a pop-rock band so i can be rich real quick, pop-rock is the "thing" right now here.
>don't see myself accomplishing anything
>>
>>37964087
30, male, West Aus.
Tard wrangler, working with high needs people these days, wiping their arses etc.
Shit, everyday I think of ways my tards could die and I wont be found guilty of manslaughter.
At this point I dream of a simple office job that I can ride my bike to, full time, permanent position. Public service preferably I have two liberal arts degrees and I'm applying all the time but I live in a town without many opportunities because that's what happens outside of major cities in Australia and my partner's work is based in rural places.
>>
>>37964130
Wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>37964125
How is being a paralegal? It sounds like being a lawyer but without the stress (and less pay obviously)

I was thinking of applying at some places.
>>
>27/m/WI
>Department manager at a grocery store
>I hate my job but the health insurance and wages are better than anything else I'll find in the foreseeable future
>I want to own my own bookstore one day. But the bills keep piling up and that dream gets further and further away.
>>
>>37964087
>20/ M / England
>Carer (Caregiver i think you call it in the US)
>Been extremely depressed for 6 years, so not well.
>Just want to have enough money to live comfy and be happy. No it doesn't seem possible.
>>
>>37964087
>age, sex and location
19, M, Romania
nothing, I'm starting college in october
>how's life going?
fucking tedious
nothing too wild
get a job that makes decent bank and maybe move to a comfy country just to spice things up a bit
>>
>>37964307
It's pretty legit.

A lot of multi-tasking, project management, researching, running to courts, making calls, sending and drafting letters and other legal docs, and planning. I also report to a number of attorneys, so I have multiple managers and relationships to navigate. I'm in a non-profit and make ~45K (started with ~40K), while lawyers start out making ~50K. Would be a lot more money (and stress) if I was doing private law.
>>
>>37964678
Yeah I was going to apply in NFP too. Starting pay is $59k here but that's Australian money.
>>
>>37964087
>age, sex and location
23, M, Washington state
Information security analyst
>how's life going?
Pretty alright. I graduated college a week ago. I'm just pretty bored now that I don't have to worry about school. I started working out as well. Work is a grind, but at least I get to talk to this qt at work pretty often.
Well, I'm off to pursue a PhD in August which is something I've been working towards for awhile. I'm hoping that when I'm done with my PhD I can be a security researcher. I'd really like to head up like a special projects or R&D department, but that seems kinda lofty. If I stay at my current employer when I'm done with my PhD, I do think I'll be promoted to some sort of senior position, I'm just hoping it doesn't end up being managerial.

I also want to pursue being a professor at a research oriented institution. At least that way I get to teach and do research rather than just teaching 100% of the time.
>>
> 21, M, Pittsburgh
> software engineering
> okay except barely any friends and no gf
> get gf, cuddle, pretty difficult at the moment and I don't see how it'll get better anytime soon
>>
>>37964087
23,male,Oklahoma
Aerospace engineer
Life is shooting up like a rocket and I'm trying to keep up. But all good changes.
I dunno, I have all I could ever ask for. I guess a bigger house. Yeah all my dreams are attainable
>>
>>37964087
>age, sex and location
19, F, USA
I work at a KFC. I unbox chicken and mop and stuff.
>how's life going?
Could be worse, I'm pretty sure
No real aspirations other than stay alive while putting in the bare minimum effort required
>>
>age, sex and location
25, ftm, USA
Work on cnc machines
>how's life going?
It's ok I guess
Marry a qt girl and maybe have a family somehow
>>
>35 male moscow
>software architect
>it's ok
>i dont know what i want
>>
19. M. Montana
HVAC Installer
Okay.
Working as a service tech a couple years down the line and buying a house in the boonies, totally possible.
>>
>age, sex and location
27 guy in America
Write code
>how's life going?
Neat
>dreams/aspirations?
Get posthumously famous for playing music
>Do they seem possible for you?
Yes
>>
>>37964087
25/M/Denver CO, USA
Bioinformatics Analyst I
Lonely and sad, wish I had qt gf
I'm moving to Austin next week. Hopefully life will be much better there.
>>
>>37964087
>age, sex and location
21, f, canada
front end of a grocery store
>how's life going?
shit
just finishing my cs degree, i'll be finished soon
>>
>18, Male, Pennsylvania.
>Cashier at a supermarket.
>Fine. Grinding away.
>Have enough passive income in assets to live passively and frugally. Definitely seems possible as I've inherited a large sum of money recently.
>>
>new to for 4chan, doesn't know green text shit

>age, sex, location
20, M, USA

Computer Engineering student

>how's life going?
Not bad, not great. I feel inadequate, but maybe I'm too hard on myself
>dreams/aspirations
I want to be happy, competent and functioning
>Do they seem possible?
I hope
>>
>age, sex and location
24, M, Texas
warehouse
>how's life going?
it is absolute shit i want to die
i want to kill myself but i'm too much of a pussy so it isn't possible
>>
>>37965835
>new to for 4chan, doesn't know green text shit
Refreshing to hear someone openly declare it, welcome.
>>
>amused that all that was needed was the '>' character
Thank you for your warm welcom
>>
>age, sex and location
25, male, Australia
Landscaping
>how's life going?
Horrible
I want to have a family one day.
Realistically, I'm probably going to kill myself in the next few years.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.