[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just Another Gay Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: pdwm.jpg (42KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
pdwm.jpg
42KB, 332x500px
We currently dont have enough threads involving gay shit so heres an additional thread for you faggots to crowd out every other topic of discussion. No need to thank me.
>>
>>37963730

Just like in real life, I prefer turning straight threads gay ;)
>>
Why are gay parades so deviant? I don't really think a man sucking off a woman with a strap on in the middle of the street is really helping the country's perception of you.
>>
>>37963761
>Why are gay parades so deviant?

Why are you such a retard? Have you not seen what happens at Mardi Gras parades or concerts/music festivals. It's a fucking orgy all the same.
>>
>>37963730
Fuck off with your bait, sperg.
>>
>Be bi
>When I was a teen I had gotten fucked by like 10 different jocks in high school
>All kept it downlow

One of had like a 10" dick and tore my ass and it hurts to this day
>>
>>37963809
fuck off with your apathy and take your extra chromosome with you faggot
>>
File: IMG_0755.jpg (102KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
102KB, 768x1024px
>>37963802
Mardi Gras is literally a celebration of debauchery. That's what it started off as and then Catholics appropriated it to give their perverted pagan converts a day to indulge in that shit before lent.

Concerts and music festivals are full of hippies and sluts getting high and listening to music.

These things are fundamentally different from gay pride parades. People stereotype gays as perverts who have no control over their sexuality and these parades just prove them right. Like holy fuck, you all claim to its about love and you want to love in peace but then you go outside and do this shit.
>>
>>37963730
You can hide threads and if you dont want threads to die you can bump them.
>>
>>37963951
I wouldnt even be complaining if the faggots would just stay in their own containment board but instead there are too many enablers like you that couldnt care less about the quality and variety of the content on this board
>>
>>37963951
>You can hide threads and if you dont want threads to die you can bump them.
This
This is the way 4chan works

Dumbshits like OP need to stop complaining constantly. Complaining about /r9k/ is ruining /r9k/. If you don't like it, then STAY in the threads you like, bump those threads, and make those threads popular. This isn't hard to do.

The reason gay threads are popular is because PEOPLE POST IN THEM AND BUMP THEM. This isn't rocket science.

They aren't "crowding out every other topic of discussion", I don't think gay threads have EVER been more than like 6% of the board at any given moment. Right now I count 3 gay threads and 2 threads complaining about those threads.
>>
>>37964035
the existence of /lgbt/ dismisses your entire argument on the way 4chan supposedly works
>>
Okay, got a question.

I had sex with a pre-hormones, pre-op trans man (XX chromosomes, and completely anatomically female). This was part of a threesome with him and another girl. Did I have gay sex?

I didn't say no homo btw
>>
Looking for a boyfriend
I'm a top and like feminine boys thanks
>>
>>37964393
Sounds like you fucked two girls but one was retarded.
>>
File: IMG_3565.jpg (110KB, 786x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3565.jpg
110KB, 786x1024px
Just normal behavior, EXCEPT MY LIFE STYLE BIGOT!!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.