[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how angry does this make you feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (11KB, 443x63px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
11KB, 443x63px
how angry does this make you feel?
>>
I do this daily so not very
>>
VERY . FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING REDDIT FAG I FUCKING HAT EYOU
>>
File: reddit.png (10KB, 436x69px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
10KB, 436x69px
>>37963688
are you even trying???????

This fucking robot I swear to god I just want to shitpost
>>
>>37963722
when did you first realize that you are the cancer?
>>
What's with all the reddit posting lately? It's like the moment posting your face was banned, threads of people saying they browse reddit have been popping up hourly.

Are (You)'s and attention really that important to the reddit crowd?
>>
>>37963688
Honestly confused. Can someone explain to me the appeal or Reddit? I've actually tried to like that site and I fucking hate it. The super normie banter and everyone is so sensitive and censor your comments. Why would you ever go there?
>>
>>37964506
It really depends how you use it, once you filter out all the shitty default subs it becomes much better. There are sub-boards for almost any hobby, which is a useful difference from 4chan. Of course, once you stray from the niche hobby subs you have to remember the site is full of redditfags, and you cant have much useful discussion
>>
>>37964506
For me, it's much more informational than 4chan. There's subreddits for almost everything, so if I want some information on a certain subject, there's probably a subreddit for that, complete with posts that have probably been there for the past 3 years, and input from many different people.

I don't really "browse" reddit, I usually just use it to get the information I need.
>>
File: IMG_0850.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.gif
84KB, 403x392px
>>37964693
>>37964772
My trap worked. Gas these 2.
>>
>>37964506
I think r/theredpill is a good supplement to /r9k/ and sluthate.

Being redditfriends they're obviously bluepilled as hell, but it still can be ok for occasional lurking when you're too bored.
>>
>>37963688
Femanon here
Not at all. Reddit is a more mature version of 4chan. And less weebs. Its got better quailty and the discussions dont make you want to bang your head against the wall. I only come here to piss robots off because i have a VAGINA and i just HAVE to let everyone know
>>
>>37964506
>>37964772

Yes, this is the prime utility of reddit. If I ever need to get a recommendation on something, I usually get shitty advertisement sjill blogs. with reddit, at least you know they are real peoples opinions, albeit cucked peoples opinions.
>>
Objectively reddit IS better than 4chan. I mostly use this shit for shitposting, as on reddit downvoting hides retards/shitposters and i dont generate as many (you)s.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.