[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING YOURSELF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (293KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293KB, 386x406px
if a female/male version of yourself appeared would you fuck it?

Do you think she/he'd look good?
>>
>>37963489
Would it be sex or masturbation
>>
Hmm, it would be terrible, actually.
>>
A female version of me would probably be a 9/10 goddess. 5'10ish Strawberry blonde, skinny, full lips, very fair skin, green eyes, big butt and hips.
>>
File: 12354.png (1MB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
12354.png
1MB, 750x937px
>>37963489
She'd be pretty hot especially since she'd have the same taste in hair as me.
>pic related would be her but without the big breasts
I'd definitely date her since I have a low sex drive.
The things we'd do in bed though.. WEW
>>
File: 08ad88e25af48f7bc9c5292eb8c4aa8f.jpg (107KB, 1273x922px) Image search: [Google]
08ad88e25af48f7bc9c5292eb8c4aa8f.jpg
107KB, 1273x922px
>>37963568
Just transition already guy
>>
>>37963489
wouldn't that just be your sister?
>>
>>37963489
if a same gender clone of myself appeared id fuck it how is this even a question
>>
>>37963626
nah I'm a moralfag, I just think it's fascinating how features which are beautiful on a woman are neutral at best on a dude. nobody really cares about my air being blond-red but a girl with the same hair color gets the ground she walks on worshiped.
>>
>>37963489
Start out as 5/10 then turn into a solid 7 after lifting + pedicure.
>>
How about befriending it instead?
>>
>>37964077
so I have to share my weed and booze with it

and comfort it while it is depressed about the same exact shit I am depressed about, so neither of us are useful to one another in any conceivable way
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 600x388px
I would take her away and marry her and make her the mother of my kids since I know she won't divorce me and I won't divorce her
>>
>>37963489
The female version of myself is the only woman I would marry at this point tbqhwy

I have considered trying to create it, but this dream was killed by the fact that I need a non-duplicate X chromosome for it
>>
>>37963489
>Do you think she/he'd look good?
Probably not unless FaceApp's truly accurate but we'd make an amazing significant others for each other which is why I wish cartoon cloning was a thing
>>
>>37963489
1000000% yes. We would basically do nothing but fuck all day every day forever.
>>
>>37963489
I can't stand myself. I'd kill her.
>>
No it'll be ugly and i have standards
>>
Use faceapp or something to genderswap yourself if you want. I know for a fact I would.
>>
>>37963489

I often wish i had a clone of me or a portal gun so i could suck my own dick
>>
>>37963489
>if a female/male version of yourself appeared would you fuck it?

Hell yeah. That's what I loved about my college gf -- she was exactly the same height as me, and she had the same body type as me -- thin and flat chested. It made me feel like I was fucking a clone of myself -- someone who had pretty much my same body as me except without a penis.
>>
>>37964380
this is also the case for me
>>
File: 0568 - jl7qJVn.png (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0568 - jl7qJVn.png
75KB, 600x600px
>>37963489
>girl looks exactly like me but a big more feminine
yeah i would
since we'd both have the same mind but she'd be a girl we'd probably understand that we're just each other and that shared connection would make the easiest relationship probably
and then we'd fuck each other fit
>>
>>37963489
Of course I would fuck Tomoko
>>
if it was strictly a male version of myself, then no, he'd be a fat average mulatto that dressed weird and was socially inept. people would probably think im funny but i would def be a lame virgin. would not fuck.
BUT
i think if my father had a son his life experience would be a lot different than mine. my dad wouldve forced him to play sports and he wouldve been on the football team in hs and he probably wouldve been very tall seeing how all the men in my family are 6'1"+. so if it was that version of myself i would definitely be chad (or maybe tyrone is a more accurate) but id hope id still maintain my emotional intelligence so i wasnt a total asshole. would probably fuck that version of myself since he'd be conventionally attractive and socialble
>>
File: 1159 - 1dIzo6H.jpg (46KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1159 - 1dIzo6H.jpg
46KB, 416x416px
>>37965779
Bost Bagina Blease
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.