[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT your autistic tendancies >constantly crack knuckles and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1498099259366s.jpg (5KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1498099259366s.jpg
5KB, 250x186px
ITT your autistic tendancies
>constantly crack knuckles and if i don't do it for long enough i start getting anxious
>>
File: skyCloud.jpg (389KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
skyCloud.jpg
389KB, 1280x800px
>squirt water up my nose
can't tell if it actually keeps my sinuses clean or if I'm acting like a retard
>>
>talk to myself in the car like I was in the middle of a deep conversation about how intricately unique my personality is
>>
File: 1498112196960s.jpg (7KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1498112196960s.jpg
7KB, 250x236px
>always make sure my keyboard and mouse are in the exact spot that theyre meant to be on my desk, if that shits on an angle im gonna have a fucking fit
>>
>>37963426
>constantly crack my neck left and right
>to others I look like a retard flailing his head around
>>
>my self hatred manifests itself through weird verbal outbursts from time to time when I remember basically anything from my life
>When i try to look back at memories all I feel is shame and I end up saying "you're a nigger/faggot/niggerfaggot"
>>
File: te.png (40KB, 218x217px) Image search: [Google]
te.png
40KB, 218x217px
>>37963426
>sniffing the space above my upper lip (I refuse to call it my upper lip cause that shit doesn't make any sense)
>humming along the bassline rather than the main melody or vocals when listening to music
>>
>stub my toe or do something similar
>yell out as loud as I can
>OBAMA! YOU FUCKING NIGGER!
it just feels right
>>
>>37963426
Pretend there's a mirror splitting me in half and try mimic the other half of my body perfectly. If I don't get it right (which is most the time) I let out audible yelps & growls of frustration & get twitchy eyes.
>>
>be me
>be 9th grade impressionable high schooler
>jew meme.png is big now
>constantly rub hands together ironically
>Start liking it
>now rub hands whenever i'm excited about something
>3rd year of university

fuck my life boys
>>
I always have to air drum when I'm on the train or bus. The most autistic part is the fact that my left finger always has to be the cymbals while my right finger is always the snare, unless it's a more complicated song and requires switching up. The music starts and I have to go along with it, I feel like it helps me learn the flow of the song, and if I was ever to become a drummer I could put that into use.
>>
>Pick my nose.
>Only walk on certain parts of the ground when the sidewalk is patterned.
>Sorta chew on plastic things for hours just cause it stimulates my mouth.
>>
>>37963426
Op made me cracked my knuckles
>Everytime I see or hear someone crack their knuckles, back, neck etc. I have to do it too
>>
I sometimes my flare my nostrils and inhale so as to smell the inside of my nose. Or something like that; im not even sure what im doing. But i know that when i do it i can detect a distinct smell that i cant detect otherwise. Anyone know what im talking about? Lol
>>
>>37963426
>I mumble stupid shit when I watch videos.
>spout memes occasionally.
>Use YouTube as a media to shitpost everyday.
>>
File: 1498361597052.png (265KB, 405x462px) Image search: [Google]
1498361597052.png
265KB, 405x462px
>play guitar
>when im bored or sperging out i pretend to be playing
>vibratto and form chords with my left hand
>do rapid finger picking patterns with my right

>>37963426
>>37963472
>>37963984
also do a number of these
>>
>>37963594
I didn't realise I look like a retard when I do that desu.
>>
>>37965439
The strange burn-like smell? Like a cross between smoke, body odor & seaside salty Air.
>>
>>37965833
For me it actually reminds me of flowers. Like that weird kinky sweet smell
>>
>>37963426
rock my jaw left and right really fast
>>
>be in car
>deep, emotional monologues starts playing in my head.
>start acting.
>from time to time i bring myself to tears because of it.

>An autistic kid in his car acting a play like he's in a Greek tragedy drives while tears run down his cheeks.
>fuck i hate being me.
>>
>>37965833
i think I know exactly what you're talking about. this may be the first time somebody's articulated it
>>
>>37963426
>pull out my eyebrow and facial hair if I get bored, literally have almost no eyebrows now because of this
>would also take the hair I pulled out and either run it under my finger nails or rub it along my upper lip
>constantly pop my neck, though sometimes I do this just relieve some tension
>always cracking my knuckles
>always talk to myself when I get bored/lonely and no one else is around, sometimes use this as a medium to relieve stress or pent up anger
>used to rapidly tap my index finger on my thumb when I would walk

That said, cracking my knuckles and popping my neck are incredibly satisfying, especially if they're nice, hardy pops that are kinda painful.
>>
>be me
>go to job corps
>meet a guy with palsy
>he can't control his right arm
>try popping my right elbow and wrist right in front of him
>he thinks I'm making fun of him
>look like a bastard the rest of the time I'm there
>mfw

>be in class one day
>been too many hours without a cigarette
>fucking one legged nigger won't stop singing on the other side of the room, badly
>start to get increasingly angry because of the noise
>I just wanted to study but this noisy retard won't stop singing
>start popping all knuckles/joints furiously to try to cope
>doesn't help
>ask to be excused
>instructor refuses, cites campus rules or some shit
>damn near destroy my arms because I have a bad habbit of popping all of my knuckles/joints
>>
jack off lying down on the bathroom floor cum on floor then wipe it up afterwards (my door doesn't lock)
>>
I need to have my mousepad cold in order to feel comfortable. It's really weird.
>>
>>37966209
that is pretty fucking autistic
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.