[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgetting the Oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1469575088069.png (74KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1469575088069.png
74KB, 213x233px
Anons,

>3 months ago confess I have feelings
>get rejeceted "not seeing any guys at the moment" (white lie)
>can't get over her

How have some of you anons done it? I just cant move on.
>>
Mine was through sheer luck. Had oneitis for a girl I knew had no feelings for me for years, but lived in denial. A week ago I started hanging out with a girl I'd known for a while as friends and afterwards couldn't stop thinking about her, finally being able to get past the first girl. Sometimes you just need something to push you past someone.
>>
By being a dick when she rejected.

>"I think we should stay friends"
>"We were never friends"
>walk away, never acknowledge her again
It's that easy.
>>
>>37962813
I was, I ignored her (and got my friends to) until school finished. That didn't help through, and I broke when she asked me to go smoke. I said yes, and she has avoided me since. I realized I messed up but I cant get over it
>>
>>37962706
It took me a full year.
>>
>>37962706

>How have some of you anons done it?

By realizing having a oneistis is cringey as fuck and makes you a /pathetic/ beta bitch boy
>>
>>37962706
By not being a retard who puts all his eggs in one basket.
>>
>>37962706
There are literally, and I mean literally, one million girls identical to your oneitis, and that is if she is vaguely special.
>>
>>37962706

Turn those feelings into hate anon.
>>
I'll give you most solid piece of advice I've ever given and probably will ever give. Whatever you do DO NOT fap imagining her with other guys in a moment of self pity. Thats a rabbit thats scars you mentally for life if you go down it.
>>
You have to stop seeing her at all. Out of sight, out of mind. Jump to another girl if you must. When I was rejected, I simply cut contact with her and stopped seeing her. Soon enough, I had forgotten about her. It comes to a point that you can start seeing her again, but your feelings torwards her will be gone.
>>
>>37963220
you mean looking at social media?
>>
>have oneitis from high school
>got cucked twice and took her to prom
>the last prom we went to she left and danced with another guy
>I was heartbroken but spent the last hour berating her until she started crying
>continued messaging her on normie book and eventually said "you're a cunt"

5 years later had a dream about reconciling and being friends with her

the year that happened, my mom died in the summer time after having extremely poor health, it was a shitty year
>>
Three months isn't that long anon. It's been almost a year for me, and while it's gotten easier I'm still not totally over her. I didn't get rejected, I left because she has a nigger kid. Sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing, but I feel pretty confident that I did.
>>
>>37963678
I also took her to senior prom, she ended up flirting with a bunch of guys including one of my friends who actually told her to STFU, my original post is what happened the day after. I should be over her because of how she acted, but I'm not. I am going to try some of these anons suggestions

Condolences for your loss anon.
>>
>Its been over a year since I cut contact / blocked her but I still feel for her when I think of her and dream about her constantly

Save me.
>>
>>37963721
you did the right thing, assuming she wasn't assaulted, having that constant reminder of another mans child would drive you insane
>>
>>37963491
its just I dont really have a social outlet right now. I'm between high school and college and I don't have a job/ all my friends have had long term GFs so no wingmanning
>>
Find a hobby. Video games, movies, tv, music etc. Whenever the thought of her pops up, ignore it. Entertaining the thought will make it worse.

Good luck dude!
>>
>>37963823
I gotchu senpai. Talk to me dude.

Kik: AdilPleaseGetOut
>>
File: IMG_8257.png (75KB, 167x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8257.png
75KB, 167x228px
>>37963220
Oh no! I don't want to be scarred by a rabbit!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.