[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What bad thing happened today? Has anything good ever happened

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0305.jpg (64KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.jpg
64KB, 800x450px
What bad thing happened today? Has anything good ever happened in your life?
>>
File: 1496187829065.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1496187829065.png
18KB, 633x758px
>Still alive

9r1gnal
>>
I would answer you but you posted a shitty fucking image and it pisses me off because you turn the catalogue into /b/ whenyou post.

So sage, and fuck you and kill yourself you fucking stupid shit
>>
>>37962625
was in line at the store and some guy said "excuse you" to me, even though i wasn't in his way at all

that's the only thing anyone said to me today
>>
>no japanese qt 3.14 was found today
>no
>>
>>37962625
>What bad thing happened today?
Panic attack
>Has anything good ever happened in your life?
Not really, my life has found ways to fuck me over even when the odds are in my favor. Even if something good happened in my life it'd be something extremely insignificant.
>>
>>37962671
Why am I happy when I see people get mad? I'm probably not be a nice person
>>
>>37962693
Normalfags make me sick. He should have said excuse me
>>
>>37962625
>girl cancelled date
>had it planned a week in advance
>no excuse
>reply "maybe some other time"
>no response
It took a lot of courage to set that date up and the worst part is the outcome was expected. A small part of me was really disappointed that she cancelled.
>>
I procrastinated catching up on my work which was bad but I watched Get Out which was actually pretty good
>>
>>37963156
The Germans call it schadenfreude, everyone else calls it being a cunt.
>>
>>37963180
to be fair i'm 6'4 and handsome

i should have called him a pussy
>>
found lump on testicle. pretty sure its not cancerous as it doesnt match descriptions of cancerous lumps but still worrying till i get it checked
>>
>>37963604
Praying for your balls.
>>
My girlfriend was really suicidal today.

We were texting and then my sister called me so I texted my gf to tell her to hold up because I need to take the call. After I talked to my sister, I found out that my gf was really sad. We were texting about some really heavy shit and it really hurt her that I took the call even though she knew it was the right thing to do.

Later we talked on the phone and she was super dark/suicidal. She is this was sometimes, but this time she seemed less emotional and more like "planning". She said she wasn't going to kill herself today, but that it felt more and more real each time she felt this way. It was dark and sad and I was really scared.

This evening she called and the conversation went well, but then at some point I gave her my point of view on some stuff that happened in her life and it really upset her. When we got off the phone I was upset about continually letting her down or being a disappointment.

I know this sounds kind of crazy, but I am really in love with her. I am sure you guys will tell me im a fucking fool/cuck/beta provider, but I'm not. I'm late 20s, successful, been with a lot of girls, and have never been in love before. I'm terrified that my first love will kill herself.

TL;DR:
Bad: My GF is in a terrible place mentally
Good: I have a GF that I deeply love
>>
My mom accused me of being high as fuck when I wasn't so I left the movie theater.
>>
>>37962625
I didn't attempt anything, so nothing bad happened, luckily.

I have a decent job. That's good I guess.
>>
Bad: still a 34 year old virgin with no friends or gf

Good: made burgers for dinner and my mom and dad liked them
>>
>>37963651
>My girlfriend
get the fug out
>>
>>37963461
Sucks anon. But you know that's just the nature of women. Good on you for mustering up the courage anyway though!
>>
>>37962625
I hit my shin really hard
I did not meet anybody that was reciprocally interested with me in a sexual and/or romantic capacity

I was in love with someone once, and they loved me in return.
>>
>>37963770
how do you make your burgers good? mine always suck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.