[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: gush about your oneitis like a faggot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 23

File: 1495584622548.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1495584622548.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>tfw her voice is soft and makes you feel warm inside
>>
any psych anons know how unhealthy this is?

>she's different and actually wants to see the world
>>
>her kisses still give me shivers
>i still always want to hold her hand and feel her touch
We've been dating for three years now and nothing about our relationship has become boring
>>
File: 1492582915761.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492582915761.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
She sings and reads classical literature to me. We also watch anime and read VNs together.
>>
>>37962375
She hates me.
I love you xxxxxxxxxxxx <3
>>
We have nothing in common besides a like of Star Wars, she's not super hot, we're totally incompatible, and we rarely ever talk, but for some reason everything about her makes me feel warm and fuzzy and I just fucking love her and it won't stop oh god please make it stop. I've never felt this way about anyone else, just something in my brain is like "Oh, its Oneitis? Dump all the fucking oxytocin and dopamine we've got." like I see her picture and my chest hurts WHY WE WERE ONLY EVEN FRIENDS FOR A YEAR IN HIHG SCHOOL

oh god im going to die feeling this for the rest of my life. Why me? Why her? Why this?
>>
I like her eyebrows and her nice long blonde hair.She is full of life too.
It's a shame that we don't share any common interests so we don't talk at all.
When we were together at latin class I always finished fast so I could watch her a little bit from afar.
>>
File: The Garland.jpg (99KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
The Garland.jpg
99KB, 569x800px
She has a beautiful face, Pre-Raphaelite proportions, she is a cruel woman. I want to dress her up as pic related. Beat her until she cums, fuck her broken body and stab her as I reach orgasm. Then dress her in a fresh dress and leave her draped elegantly in a public garden. I want our love to be eternal.
>>
File: sex.png (262KB, 2440x650px) Image search: [Google]
sex.png
262KB, 2440x650px
>>37962755

I have a very similar feel. My oneitis (or former oneitis, but I'll get to that in a sec) has a personality that couldn't be more different from mine. She's a very innocent girl and is serious wife potential. I'm very depressed, like most people on this board, but every time I see her I just get so emotionally hyperactive and I unload all my autism and I can't speak properly. Not around her.

As I start to meet more people, and that's something I'm doing this summer, my feelings for her dissipate. I don't think I'm in love with her anymore. Next time I see her, however, the wound will most likely reopen and you know how the rest goes...
>>
She doesn't like me I think. She has the cutest haircut, asymetrical and with one strand longer than the rest, going slightly past the ear. Shes taller than I am, I come up to about her eyes. She has tiny A cup boobs and a small thin body. She is always sarcastic to me, but I don't care. I love how she dominates over me.

She might not like me, but I love her.
>>
>>37962375
>She is beautiful and not a cunt
>She isnt your regular roastie
>She cares about my feelinga
>She accidentally talked me down from suicide
>When she smiles or says my name, I feel warm inside
>>
>tfw I wish I could kill her so no-one else could have her
>>
File: 1343451616686.png (28KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1343451616686.png
28KB, 387x429px
She has a lovely smile, and is really pretty and super cute to me. I can actually talk to her without sperging the fuck out for a decent amount of time, and she's just really sweet and fun to be around in general, I fall for her even more every time we meet. The fact that I'll never have her is tearing me up inside.
>>
>>37962640
>dating your oneitis
delet this
>>
>>37962665
Do you do anything for her? You fucking better.
>>
File: Kagura10.png (292KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kagura10.png
292KB, 638x360px
My waifu is perfect in every way desu
>>
I've always thought having a oneitis was bullshit, absolute nonsense and all that drivel...until i realized i had one. Shit sucks wicked dick.
>Nothing they do feels wrong or irreversable
>None of the whorish things they wish to participate in is ever a complete dealbreaker
>Everything that would make me scoff and disregard a female means fuck all when it comes to her
>Think of her more and more, slowly becoming the first and last thought in my mind before/after waking
It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't play the orbiter game that i took hook line and sinker. Everything she does screams "please date me" and "i want you" yet whenever i get close, she pushes me away. In personal conversations, she lol's and haha's everything away, or she adds ellipses to the end to feign being timid or shy.

Shes the most confusing, irritating and snooty bitch that id love to hate fuck into a family forever. Even the thought of kids with her doesn't seem wrong, and i hate children.
>>
File: 1484092813853.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1484092813853.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>37964769
Better enjoy it while it lasts anon, it only gets worse from here
>>
>>37964530
I tell her she is pretty and I listen to her emotional stuff.
>>
>>37963474
Kys

Orginal
>>
File: 158.jpg (101KB, 630x891px) Image search: [Google]
158.jpg
101KB, 630x891px
>>37965220
if she would just outright say that she wishes to have nothing to do with me, i would snap back to reality and be just fine. i know that it will never happen tho.
>>
>>37965243
>I tell her she is pretty and I listen to her emotional stuff.
Literally any guy can do that.
>>
>tfw my love for her is impermanent and will soon fade into contentedness and, eventually, disinterest
>>
AWW HILLLLL YEAH a thread I can get behind okay less doit

>she's so short
>her hair always smells nice
>I love that stupid laugh she does
>I love her sassiness
>I love the way she looks at me when we speak
>when she does her little "i'm a girl and i'm upset and you should agree with me or not bother me because i'm a girl" thing I can't help but laugh and give in because it's so damn cute
>love the way she smiles when she's drunk
>every time I'd hug her goodbye, her hair would get caught in my mouth

that was my first oneitis, my second oneitis
>love her squeaky laugh
>love when she gets mad
>when she scorns people she can't look them in the eye which is pretty funny
>always makes small talk to make people feel more comfortable
>always makes stupid jokes that i laugh at anyway
>we're both wagies, and whenever she counts the money from the register she licks her finger really quickly and it's the cutest fucking thing
>>
File: 2222222211.jpg (78KB, 625x729px) Image search: [Google]
2222222211.jpg
78KB, 625x729px
>>37962375
She became like a best friend/sister to me, and that's why we broke up, totally not because I'm a fucking mental case who can't handle social interaction
>>
>>37962375
>qt latina
>used to have very small frame as a teen so I can assume her pussy is small
>grew up to be dumb THICC
>twerked on me once
>considered letting me take her home until she realized I was drunk
>notoriously easy
>just posted pic of feet on Instagram with the caption "I like having my toes sucked"
She's not really a oneitis as much as she's someone I just want to fuck really really really bad and diving in her tight little pussy would make me happy. I'm grown, I don't have oneitises anymore.
>>
File: 1479676936396s.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1479676936396s.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>don't have a oneitis

My heart is stone
>>
>blonde
>bright blue eyes
>heart races when i look at her
>never speak to her
>will never speak to her again as i wont see her from now on anymore
>last time i saw her i was sitting next to her for an hour long
>didnt say a WORD

Like the anon above said, enjoy the moment while it lasts ;_;
>>
She's so pretty that it pisses me off. I like her voice and the way she talks. She seems so cool. I want to crush her in my arms.
>>
I fell in love with her in high school. Probably because we were both among the few real outcasts there. We'd play magic at lunchtime.

I'm 30 now, I haven't seen her for several years, and still think about her every day
>>
File: feels mask.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels mask.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>>37965770
>Like the anon above said, enjoy the moment while it lasts ;_;
I am that anon, and the day that I'll never see her again is fast approaching. The worst part is that I do talk to her a fair amount, and she actually seems to like me, just not in that way. I wish I could tell her somehow so bad but I can't. I keep thinking that maybe if I'd met her earlier somehow we could've been together, and even if I'm deluding myself I'll probably wonder for the rest of my life.
>>
>>37965931
You could always try asking her out? Then again, I'm in no position to say such things, I keep thinking of her and it's making me extremely sad.
>>
File: 1493247077501.jpg (173KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
1493247077501.jpg
173KB, 569x569px
>>37962375
don't have oneitis
>>
>>37962640
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAVE
BLOX
>>
>>37963474
i want you

originnnasdkj
>>
>>37964151
i relate to this
i wish i could kill them, too bad they live far away
thats the only thing stopping me. i can only stalk them online now
>>
>i will never be good enough for her
>>
>>37965968
>You could always try asking her out?
I wish I could, I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had the chance. But I'm a massive cuck who fell for a girl with a long-term boyfriend. I can't bear to orbit her so I've decided the best course of action is to try and cut off contact as much as it will hurt. And even then I still harbor wild hopes of meeting her again someday and sweeping her off her feet.
>>
>tfw she's perfect in every way in my eyes
>tfw she's gorgeous
>tfw she's into everything that i like
>tfw she's into me
>tfw she's my gf
>>
File: 1273012760621.png (11KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1273012760621.png
11KB, 300x309px
>>37966327
NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
YOU DONT BELONG HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37966192
It'd say that would be the best for you anon, maybe you should try to keep a bit of contact just "in-case"
Do you have any reserve oneitisses? As in other girls you semi-literally can't keep your eyes off them?

Again take this advice with a grain of salt, I'm also lonely :^(
>>
I like her bad posture. I like how she's a terrible, awful dancer, and dances just to amuse me and make me laugh. I like how she never wears any make up. I like her oily unkept hair. I like her weird laugh. I like her terrible fashion sense and ill fitting old shirts that make her boobs look even bigger than normal. I like her taste in movies. I wish she'd accept my invitations to watch stuff together. I like everything about her I guess. I wish she liked me.
>>
File: IMG_5492.jpg (42KB, 429x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5492.jpg
42KB, 429x297px
>tfw she caresses my face
>tfw laying on her perfectly soft thighs
>the snuggling for hours on end
>tfw can feel her heartbeat against my chest
>Her perfect voice
>Her admirable selflessness
>tfw I will never be with her because she says she doesn't want a relationship

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
[CAN'T WAKE UP]

SAVE ME
>>
>>37962375

I've actually talked to my oneitis before.

>be me
>going through extreme alcoholism phase due to mental issues and lack of being social
>go to grocery store every week and suddenly one week see new cashier
>immediately start to freak out as she is extremely cute and has a great bubbly personality
>look up her name based on her nametag on facebook
>start obsessing over pictures every time I'm drunk, imaging what life could be like - the usual.
>one night get extremely drunk on whiskey and decide its time to find her number and call her
>find number, call her.. she picks up
>tell her that I know her from somewhere but am just extremely drunk and want someone to talk to.
>she talks to me for 2 hours, about favorite bands,food and random things
>never tell her my name, just keep telling her I know her from somewhere.
>she ends up hanging up at some point and I fall into deep depression the next day.

It was handsdown one of the cringiest things I've ever done but it felt so good and real.

I now can never speak to her again in fear that she might notice that it was me and I'm a total fucking weirdo.
>>
File: tumblr_nq49vfYqNC1trlhj9o1_250.png (81KB, 212x348px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq49vfYqNC1trlhj9o1_250.png
81KB, 212x348px
>tfw haven't had a crush on a girl since like 9th grade
>tfw starting to feel like I might have emotional problems
>>
>>37966391
>maybe you should try to keep a bit of contact just "in-case"
I plan on texting her every now and then to see how she's doing. When I text her we can go for entire days, she's fun to converse with and just to be around in general and I'll probably get sucked back into feelings for her.
>Do you have any reserve oneitisses? As in other girls you semi-literally can't keep your eyes off them?
There are a few other girls that I think are pretty cute. But they have boyfriends too and none of them could ever compare to her anyway.
>>
File: 20161226_234613.jpg (45KB, 268x252px) Image search: [Google]
20161226_234613.jpg
45KB, 268x252px
>tfw i saw her dance at her birthday party
>tfw she held my hand while we danced

When i left the party i gave her a handshake, i didn't even fucking hug her or say happy birthday im so fucking stupid
>>
File: dio_brando_8tracks-4576.jpg (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dio_brando_8tracks-4576.jpg
134KB, 500x500px
>>37962375
My oneitis doesn't even exist anymore. About a year and a half ago, she became a completely different person.

I haven't loved anyone since. It's quite nice not having some woman who'll never love you on your mind 24/7.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (18KB, 444x331px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
18KB, 444x331px
>>37962375
The only girl I've ever loved was my cousin, we were best friends in our preteens and then we started to fuck around, pretty hardcore.. we're this odd ball of semi open relationship, I see her every 7 months and we tease and fuck around like the world is about to end, we're basically fuck buddies, she talks about the guy's she fancies (Playing with my head) and I talk about the girls I fuck around with, It kills me inside every she does this shit.. but I do it too.
She blew me off when we where in our late teens, I was a poor pathetic child with no future, depressed and completely empty, she wants my cock now that I get fucked up every week on coke with my rich spoiled friends, I'm still
addicted to feeling like shit and hating myself, but everything is finally back to the way it was, I just need some improvements on my self, life has never been this good, I just need someone to love conditionally, I want a reason to live, she does more damage than good but I just can't let go, I know I can get better but I love her so much, but she drives me crazy.
>>
>>37965649
what's her instagram?

orgogoo
>>
>>37966578
I will actually hold a grudge against you, anon, if you don't find her at the grocery store as soon as you can.
It is the PERFECT ice breaker if you apologize for how you acted when you were drunk. Just say you thought she was cute and had a great personality, and wanted to talk, and apologize. Then formally ask her out to dinner (of course paying for it) to apologize. If she enjoyed the 2 hour conversation, she will accept. Otherwise, move on
>>
she's kinda hideous

i love her a lot
>>
File: 1478146977691.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1478146977691.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>37962375
>find out through casual conversation that he's uncut, on top of being pretty much perfect in every other area
>tfw he's straight and I'm not
>>
>>37966976

Yeah, man. I was kind of thinking that. Like why would she have stayed on the phone with me for so long? I guess I can either man up and do it or live in wonder for the rest of my life.

the worst part is she even texted me back the next day, but then that was it after and she hasn't answered calls or texts since :(

shes also a few years younger than me and It feels kind of weird now. found out shes 19 and I'm 23 almost 24.
>>
>>37966976

Also would like to add:

I said a lot of weird shit to her on the phone, like asking if she has a boyfriend and random other cringey beta male isolated fag things.
>>
>she has strong chinglish

just 2 qt! damn
>>
File: 1387956220542.jpg (46KB, 450x315px) Image search: [Google]
1387956220542.jpg
46KB, 450x315px
>havent seen her in almost 4 years
>still dreamed about her last night
>>
>she's 2D and hates every beta normalfag orbiter on this doomed board
I just love her
>>
>>37962739
NA NA NA NA SHE FUCKIN' HATES ME
>>
>>37967193
That age gap may actually be in your favor. Being drunk in of itself is kind of immature, so being older kind of gives you a defense to your maturity.
Also, the weird crap you've said is what you can be apologizing for. Invasiveness and sensitive questions might have made her also be able to sympathize with you and your own personal situations.
>>
She acts tough but has moments of cuteness
>>
File: 1495332237176.png (260KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
1495332237176.png
260KB, 593x635px
>thinks like me
>talks to me regularly
>touches me

but she's gay
>>
>>37967409
>When you have so much in common with her that she also likes girls.
I know that feel bro.
But hey, at least you will never see her with another man.
>>
>>37966886
>It's quite nice not having some woman who'll never love you on your mind 24/7.
i wish i could know this kind of peace
>>
>>37967409
At least you don't have to deal with knowing she's getting dicked
>>
She's beautiful and smart and so damned adorably cute.
Honestly I have trouble finding words to describe her since no spoken words could never begin to describe juts what an amazing person she is.

She also isn't real
She's also banned by GR15
>>
File: 1442170758757.png (250KB, 842x226px) Image search: [Google]
1442170758757.png
250KB, 842x226px
>She's incredibly adorable
>The noise's she makes are so fucking cute it makes my dick diamonds even around other people
>We have fun banter
>We both think alike
>We have similar kinks
>Spend an obscene amount of time with one another
>Cuddled with me, grabbed my hands and placed one on her boob and the other in her pants
>Still pushes me away and then tells me that she's still taken, never looks happy about it either

I know she like's me otherwise she wouldn't want to spend so much time with me doing fuck all. Why does she play with my emotions like this though? I've made it clear how I feel and vice versa. If only I had known she was single when she became single... Literally only two months I was out of contact. She broke up with her ex and found another bf.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.