[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Kid thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4517.jpg (127KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4517.jpg
127KB, 680x907px
That kid thread. You know what to do. I'll start.
>that kid who asked if he could write his essay in HTML
>>
>That one kid who mentioned an interest in Columbine School Massacre to his friends and made everybody paranoid at school about him shooting up the school or some other shit.

Ironically enough. He's living a better life than me.
>>
File: 1487647205717.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
1487647205717.png
266KB, 368x657px
>That kid who posts that kid threads on /r9k/ and uses examples of kids that out him as still being in middle school
>>
>that kid who brought a gun to school to impress people
>>
>>37962329
>That kid who became a registered sex offender
>>
>>37962641
story?
oreganiolio3059399
>>
>that one autist who always screeched when somebody talked shit about Digimon.
>>
>>37962630
>that hispanic kid who dropped his knife in school and the PE teacher told him "you dropped something" but he was too stupid to pick his knife up so it got reported and he got suspended
>>
>>37962641
>That kid who got gay raped and grew up to be a Jehovah's witness
>>
>That kid who got cancer and died
>Suddenly everyone was his best friend and was so sad that it happened
>Wasn't even in this "kids who died" montage during graduation
>>
File: 1494329106338.png (23KB, 466x441px) Image search: [Google]
1494329106338.png
23KB, 466x441px
>that kid who owed you money
>"oh just get your money from other kid. he owes me the same amount"
>>
>>37962434
>That one kid who openly talked about Columbine in class to piss off the teachers

it was me
>>
File: IMG_4525.gif (16KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4525.gif
16KB, 500x346px
oreganoliosi
>>
>>37962944
>kids who died montage
remind me to never visit your school
>>
>>37962329
>that kid who killed a homeless man
>>
>that kid who used roblox for a book report presentation video
>>
>>37962329
>That kid that you made fun of in middle school for being short and then he recognized you and public and he was tall, muscular, and had a god-teir face
Feelsbadman
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.