[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >no gf >decide to go on gay dating sites to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: blow.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blow.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>be me
>no gf
>decide to go on gay dating sites to get a twink bottom
>no guy wants to get fucked by me get get multiple messages from guys who want to fuck me
>you only live once, right?
>meet up with a 50 year old dad
>get in his truck, but on a condom and blow him
>don't really enjoy it but I like satisfying him and it makes great fap material
>start being a blowhoe on grinder
>sucked 23 different dicks so far (all with condoms except for the original daddy that I met up with a few other times)

Why aren't you a gay slut, /r9k/?
>>
>>37961253
im not that low yet
>>
>>37961253
Because this isn't fucking /lgbt/

At least attempt to know your audience, faggot.
>>
>>37961253
>Why aren't you a gay slut, /r9k/?
I'm bearmode. Nobody fucks dudes like me, and I'm not old enough to pull cute twinks with daddy issues who like to get fucked by dudes like me.
>>
>>37961253
my mom walked in just as i opened this picture
fuck
>>
>>37961293

/r9k/ is the 5th gayest board after /lgbt/, /v/, /hm/ and /fit/
>>
>>37961293
r9k is a gay board

are you sure youre in the right place..?
>>
>>37961253
why use a condom for a bj
>>
>>37961363

So I don't get an STD you retard. I'd slurp down every guy's cum if I was certain they were clean but that isn't realistic.
>>
>>37961393
is it assumed that the bj hookup will be done with a condom?
like you gotta tell them that you want them to wear a condom before hand?
>>
>>37961306
fat =/= bearmode you fat slob
>>
>>37961462
I deadlift 505 you fucking faggot. I'm bearmode.
>>
>>37961482
At 300lbs probably. Lets see a pic cockstain.
>>
>>37961425
>meeting a random dude to suck his dick
>will condoms be involved

What the fuck do you think?
>>
>>37961528
don't prostitutes suck dick without condom
>>
>>37961313
No /k/? /k/'s pretty fucking gay. All that lusting over hard, hot, black gun barrels.
>>
>>37961589

No, standard blowjobs are with a condom. If you want a BBJ (bareback blowjob) the hooker needs to trust you and it costs a lot more money.
>>
>>37961312
the awkwardness goes away eventually
>>
File: toad_pepe.jpg (21KB, 432x366px) Image search: [Google]
toad_pepe.jpg
21KB, 432x366px
I'm too shy and asocial to ever indulge my gay fantasies.
>>
>>37962253
Also, gay sex ruins your chance with 50% of women.
>>
>>37962543
you don't tell women silly
>>
>>37961969
Enjoy your ban, maybe you can finally leave this place for good during it, do yourself a favor.
>>
>>37962704
And this is why everyone thinks there are more bi women than bi men. Because of women judging bi men. dumb whores
>>
>>37962806
I'm underage for my country, I'm 18 my man.
>>
>>37963158
So Indonesia? Only country I know with age of consent over 18
>>
>>37961253

Nice.

Hey Anon!

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.
>>
>>37963211

""""normal people"""" believe there is nothing wrong with this
>>
>>37961253
>Has oral sex with 24 guys off Grindr
>total faggot and normie
>posts on /r9k/ and not /lgbt/

Get off this board faggot. We don't want you ningen here.
>>
>>37963192
Something like that.
Origg.
>>
>>37961593
I'm a /k/ tranny.
I confirm /k/ is pretty lgbt also the guys there have some kind of bromance with Ian and Steve from the MRE reviews.

Thank god they haven't tried to diddle grandpa Hickok yet.

/r9k/ is still worse though because here you guys are just extremely thirsty for sex.
>>
>>37961253
>tfw so ugly that guys don't want to fuck me
Having an ugly face is the worst thing in life.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.