[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who needs girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: facebook.jpg (346KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook.jpg
346KB, 1200x630px
Hey idiots I just thought to myself today who the heck needs girls? We got Mtn Dew, we got Mcdonalds, we got Xboxes and PCs, we got skateboards and the Bible who the heck needs girls?

PS: Im not even trolling Im 100% serious. Also Im 20yo
>>
>>37960994
Because, unless we have a community where this is accepted we will be outcasts.
Children are tickets to social events.
>>
>>37961104
Well screw that. Screw what the society thinks. I have my bottle of Mtn Dew, slice of pizza and the Bible. If there's an event that won't accept me even though I have these things then that event is not worth visiting.
>>
>>37961159
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
>>
File: dewDoritos.jpg (170KB, 635x640px) Image search: [Google]
dewDoritos.jpg
170KB, 635x640px
this reminds me of the end of egg's black pill video where he reminds us it's not all bad because the oculus rift is coming out next year (2015 at the time)
>>
>>37961418
We dont need girls for anything. It's that simple. U wanna have fun u go drink Mtn Dew and play CoD zombies with ur pals
>>
File: 1437965025724.png (186KB, 416x398px) Image search: [Google]
1437965025724.png
186KB, 416x398px
>>37960994
I get really lonely sometimes, so lonely that the only way I can sleep at night is if I hug my pillow tightly and pretend it's a girl. Most days I'm ok though. I'm learning to get over women, I'm also 20. It'll happen with time. I don't hate them or anything, but seeing couples outside enjoying eachothers company, especially when you see all these cute girls outside in cute outfits in the summertime really hits where it hurts. I've never had a girlfriend or a date and I think at age 20, I'm nearly past the point of no return.

I am planning on purchasing a PC in the future and get back into gaming as a hobby.

I also have other hobbies that take up my free time and I also go to school, have a job, and work out to stay fit and in shape. I have no problem talking to girls.

Some of us just won't make it in relationships, but with time, I will be a stronger person for all of the years of solitude.

It's crazy to think that any woman in a similar situation would have most likely killed herself by now or would develop serious mental problems.

Just look at that documentary where the woman pretended to be a man for less than a year (if I remember correctly), and she checked herself into a mental institution during that time because she feared that she would harm herself.

Again, I don't hate women, but they will never know what kind of suffering the average male goes through. None of them ever will.
>>
>>37961623
/r9k/ has made me appreciate being a schizoid.
>>
>>37961634
Care to elaborate anon? How does /r9k/ make you appreciate being schizoid?
>>
>>37961657
>I get really lonely sometimes, so lonely that the only way I can sleep at night is if I hug my pillow tightly and pretend it's a girl.
I will never experience this.
>>
>>37961696
Good for you, I guess. I would rather be alone and mildly depressed than schizoid though, fuck that. That's like the final boss of mental illness.
>>
>>37961772
Being schizoid is great though. I'm as content alone as normal people are in the perfect relationship.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.