[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Donald J. Trump?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_2412.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2412.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
What are your thoughts on Donald J. Trump?
>>
He's the Man
With the Plan

Big Salami
Goes by Donny
>>
Got cucked by the jews a few months back but seems to be trying to redeem himself. Let's see if he does it before passing a judgement.
>>
Donald Trump?

More like BOLAND BOLOGNA.

Seriously, what a farcical President. He is a D I S G R A C E to America. One-term at most. AT MOST.
>>
He's going to be remembered as one of the worst presidents of the modern era, maybe ever

If you need evidence as to his incompetence, notice that Republicans control all branches of government yet have done essentially nothing, mostly because his administration is embroiled in scandal and because they are incapable of putting forth legislation that will please both their donors and constituents
>>
Best US president in a while
>>
Don the con
Bullshitter in chief
>>
>>37960276
>embroiled in scandal
Not his fault. Treasonous Democrats are stirring the pot by pushing collusion theories with zero evidence.
>>
>>37960156
I give him a 7/10 so far, pretty good. Could be better...
>>
>>37960276
>did/doing/done nothing
>going down as worst President ever
Pick one.
>>
>>37960311
Michael Flynn already had to resign because of collusion, and offered to testify in exchange for immunity. Maybe the Don himself isn't going to go down but it's clear that more will before it's all said and done.
>>
He's doing fine. People from both sides are overreacting imo
>>
>>37960344
Where's the evidence tho?
>>
First 3 term US president.
>>
>>37960156
My president. I idolized the guy before he was president if that says anything about my god emperor.
>>
He's doing alright considering the government and media are doing everything they can to ruin everything he tries to do.
>>
>>37960365
I would assume that Mueller has it and continues to assemble it.
>>
>>37960328
You're right - he spends way too much of the country's money on golfing, so he's worse than useless.
>>
>>37960156
I think he is a complete idiot but all things considered I think he was the best outcome of the election.
>>
>>37960344
>Michael Flynn already had to resign because of collusion
No one was talking about Flynn, you inbred turbotard. Unless you have evidence that the president coordinated with Flynn directly or dealt with the Russians himself (which you don't), take your tinfoil hat and fuck off.
>>
>everybody freaks out over a foreign country influencing US politics
>Israel is fine though
>>
>>37960400
"Useless Presidents" are nearly always Q3 on historical rankings. Never the absolute worst.
>>
>>37960290
I disagree he is the worst.
>>
File: insectBattle.jpg (64KB, 625x402px) Image search: [Google]
insectBattle.jpg
64KB, 625x402px
he campaigned on "hillary won't be president" and so far hillary still isn't president
>>
>>37960477
>I disagree

ok?
>>
>>37960450
meant for >>37960386

riginininal
>>
>>37960404
>No one was talking about Flynn
They were talking about the trump campaign which includes Flynn.

>Unless you have evidence that the president coordinated
Fake news pushed by the White House.
>>
Rather somebody who is stupid but who wants to do the right thing than somebody who is corrupt and just wants power
>>
Old normalfag, and his fans are glorified neocons
>>
>>37960156
On the campaign trail I supported a lot of his rhetoric, and I was ecstatic when he won the election. I guess the biggest lesson I learnt from him is that the President doesn't really have ultimate power, it was naive of me to think so in the first place. The globalists and the military industrial complex have maintained their grasp on our politics, and until we have a complete restructuring of ideas around politics (which is unlikely), it doesn't really matter who the President is.
>>
>>37960549
Man, Trump must be confusing for you then
>>
He's not fulfilling his campaign promises, same as every other president. Where's the wall? Are they going to repeal and replace Obamacare? Did he fire Comey because he felt like it?

His approval ratings are low.
>>
>>37960506
I mean do you really want to have a huge debate about Trump right now? I'm not a fan of a man who cuts a 3 million dollar program and then spend 60 million dollars on golfing. Before you go hur dur backdoor deals. Our president shouldn't be making deals on the golf course. My dislike for Trump has nothing to do with Russia nor did I vote for Hillary.
>>
>>37960658
>I mean do you really want to have a huge debate about Trump right now?

no
>>
>>37960600
What do you mean (with the stupid well meaning one I meant Trump and the corrupt one is Hillary)
>>
>>37960156

Donald Trump Rollin like a PIMP
>>
File: fred trump maga.jpg (79KB, 311x466px) Image search: [Google]
fred trump maga.jpg
79KB, 311x466px
>>37960156
He's ok I guess, I wish he kept his promises
I like his father a lot better, giving New Yorkers the opportunity to live in a house, instead of some shitty cramped apartment
Wish Trump talked more about him in his book
>>
>>37960658
Yeah but the 60 million on golfing came out of the Trump Organisation's budget while the 3 million dollar program was most likely tax payer funded.

I don't know what program you are talking about but I don't really give a shit, he's probably deep state like every other politician so who really cares
>>
>>37960404
If Comey's testimony is to be believed, it doesn't matter. Trump obstructed an investigation
>>
>>37960634
Yeah, where is the wall? What's going on with that
>>
>>37960769
>Yeah but the 60 million on golfing came out of the Trump Organisation's budget

That is a false statement. Even if it wasn't false it would also be a bad thing.

>I don't know what program you are talking about

Meals on Wheels.
>>
File: 1497132444918.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1497132444918.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
ooga booga bix nood finna b sayn nigga muffing yboi cap dat nigga
>>
high functioning retard.

we can't let this chump have the nuclear codes
>>
File: 1497059356366.gif (1MB, 258x193px) Image search: [Google]
1497059356366.gif
1MB, 258x193px
>>37960373
>Who was FDR?
>>
>>37960156
hes a racist sexist xenophobic bigot. if anyone shouldve won it was bernie
>>
File: Come-Get-Me-310.jpg (43KB, 310x367px) Image search: [Google]
Come-Get-Me-310.jpg
43KB, 310x367px
Much as I love him, there is no way to save America from within the system. I am cheering for the deep state and the #resistance to force him to cross the Rubicon. I think he would make a good dictator.
>>
>>37960156
He's a little bitch who wants to play fascist but doesn't have the balls, the age, the will or the spirit to actually initiate a coup.
>>
>>37961540
>I think he would make a good dictator.
PFFHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking wish, cuck. Your goy is a pampered new york pussy without dictatorial qualities. He has never commanded anything else in his life that isn't good fucking goyim.
>>
>>37961543
How much of a child are you to think like that?
>>
Canadian here.

I don't see a wall yet. I don't think a wall will be coming.

China built a wall. Why the fuck can't america? It's not even that expensive to build.
>>
Off-topic question, but i'm wondering how people will answer, do you think America will become fascist in 20 years? and if so, why?
>>
>>37961616
I prefer the term idealist. Because I am a fascist and he's not. You're not either. In fact, I might actually be the only true fascist in this shit, uncultured, degenerate country. Alt-right are posers and should fuck off from my beloved tradition.
>>
>>37960156
He seemes like kinda a jerk. A real over confident loudmouth too. I dont follow news so i cant say much on his polices though. But as a person, i dont think i like him.
>>
>>37961646
Additionally, I believe both Trump and Hillary are in cahoots with the Russians.

I'm a little bit worried by how non-seriously the american people take this.

Furthermore it bothers me that my government is probably heavily influenced by foreign powers.
>>
>>37961665
No way. For starters, you ""people"" don't even know what fascism even means, much less feel it in your souls.
>>
Big disappointment. Slightly better than Obama, but I won't be voting for him again as he has gone through the single biggest flipflop in American history with his foreign policy.
>>
>>37960156
Best president since 20 dollar bill guy forgot the name
>>
>>37960837
Last I heard it wasn't happening. I don't know. We should've known it was too good to be true.
>>
>>37961722
I'm just asking, i have no stance dumbass
>>
Don't like him but honestly I'm glad he smashed up the establishment tools on both sides. Kinda hope he's a two termer even tho I don't like most of his actual policies.
>>
>vowed to deport niggers, skin color of peace, and beaner sexuals
>vowed to cleanse poorfags by taking away their healthcare
>wants to shut down news outlets since none ever news right
>wants to ban abortions and female contraceptives to prevent stacys from whoring
>btfo out reporters trying to twist words
>vp wants to aushwitz fags
>none of that has really happened effectively

Ill give him another year before I regret my vote
>>
>>37961698
You can't really judge someone unless you meeting them in private, especially prominent media figures such as Presidents.
>>
>>37961762
That's funny, because I support the Donald but in all honesty wish he'll be a one-termer who doesn't start THAT much trouble and goes down in history as a mid-tier novelty Presidency. Two-terms is pushing his luck in many different ways.
>>
File: 8eb.png (179KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8eb.png
179KB, 600x1000px
>>37960156
>Politically
I don't like his usage of Southern Strategy, but expanded to include Hispanics and Middle Easterners.
I also don't like how he's trying to undo useful laws just because they were Obama's idea.
He claims to work for "every American", but it's quite clear he only cares about his cult's desires.

>Personally
He embodies every negative aspect of American culture
>ignorance
>xenophobia
>arrogance
>anti-intellectualism
>unnecessary callousness/confrontation
>FAT
>narcissism
>paranoia
He has no idea what he's talking about. He just spouts whatever Fox/Brietbart/Infowars tells him.
He's a "snowflake" that cannot take any criticism; so much to the point he made his cabinet say nice things about him.
Everything he doesn't like is "fake news".
He has absolutely no idea whatsoever what the middle class goes through, yet his supporters think he does despite being a "coastal, billionaire elite" that they claim to hate.
>>
>>37961798
>expecting Trump to be anti-gay
Please tell me you didn't. Trump has openly supported gay marriage since 2000 when he argued against the Clintons who were anti-gay until 2008. In 2016 he campaigned as a supporter of gay marriage and transgender rights.
>>
>>37961870
>I don't like his usage of Southern Strategy, but expanded to include Hispanics
He did better with blacks, hispanics, asians, and mixed race individuals than Romney and McCain, he wouldn't have won without that advantage. He did better than Bush with all except for hispanics.
>>
>>37961870
>He embodies every negative aspect of American culture
And that's why he's our President. I'm glad you've caught on.

>>
>>37961970
The intellectual base that got him into the white house will probably be voting for Gabbard in 2020 if he doesn't return to his promises.
>>
>>37961970
Explain how that would be a good thing.
>>
>>37961871
I'm talking about him letting Mike "Shock The Gays Against The Fence" Pence do his own thing. Libs are retarded for wanting to impeach trump because electrotherapy becomes a thing again if pence is in charge
>>
I don't know. Fuck him. What are your opinions on Rick Moranis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRySWRz8vCU
>>
>>37962001
Never before have we had a President so symbolic of the electorate. I'm not saying it's a good thing. But it's poetic.
>>
>>37961998
>Gabbard 2020
Red-pill me.
>>
>>37960276
>embroiled in scandal

Every "scandal" the media keeps pushing on Trump ends up being false. They literally have walked back every claim made about him so far.
>>
File: 1475982537105.jpg (57KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1475982537105.jpg
57KB, 382x417px
>>37960156
He will make anime graet again

nugget ave feux
>>
>>37962094
She's an unusual player by American standards. A progressive democrat who opposed war in the Middle East regardless of it being Bush, Obama, Hillary, or Trump doing the bombing. Around the time of the 2016 election she heavily criticized the foreign policy actions of Obama and Clinton to get accused of being a "traitor" by the DNC for standing up for her principles instead of her party. She recently introduced a bill demanding that the US discloses and ends its financing of terrorist groups in Syria - http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/06/13/tulsi-gabbard-introduces-stop-arming-terrorists-act/

She was cooperative with Trump when he supported Assad during the election and was one of the two democratic politicians to meet with him following his victory, presumably to discuss foreign policy before Trump flipped on Syria.

Due to her outsider status and general lack of allies, I don't think she has a strong chance of winning, but she seems to be a much more legitimate and trustworthy version of Trump on foreign policy. The media will most certainly defame her for meeting with Assad and unashamedly supporting him against ISIS.
>>
>>37960837
Do you know how many trips to Home Depot that will take?
>>
>>37961911
I find that surprising considering his obvious dog-whistle racial politics.
I couldn't find any articles on why blacks, asians, or mixed race people would vote for him.
Interestingly, I found a decent amount of stuff online on why some Hispanics did vote for him.
Apparently a lot of them were legals, who didn't like illegals "skipping ahead" of the system.
>>
>>37961998

Gabbard is pro-open borders, pro-refugee settlement. Only a retarded jackass would vote for Trump on immigration and then vote for Gabbard.
>>
File: IMG_5085.png (48KB, 240x145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5085.png
48KB, 240x145px
>>37960156
mmmmmm.mmHhmm.... I want THE DONALD to FUGK my mother in the asshote while she masturpates her wet, hairy (mmmmmmh) bussy.
Then the DONaLld should shoot his sberm deep inside momma as she has a strong orkasm mmmHhhhJhh ;-)
M
Mmm

(Pringles are the eyelids of Chinese giants)
>>
File: 1350098592377.jpg (21KB, 243x326px) Image search: [Google]
1350098592377.jpg
21KB, 243x326px
>>37960156
Trash person, trash government, trash policies
>10/10 will vote for again
>>
>>37960156
He's not really a good president but he's nowhere near as bad as the media makes him out to be
>>
>>37962210
Foreign policy matters more than anything else. I think illegal immigration and refugees are a huge problem but I would prioritize breaking our ties to Israel and other terrorist sympathizers and reducing American imperialism. There wouldn't be a refugee crisis if not for neocons like Trump and Obama.
>>
File: 1474225500919.jpg (52KB, 610x729px) Image search: [Google]
1474225500919.jpg
52KB, 610x729px
>>37962194
>pro refugee
>open borders

Good one
>>
>>37962194
YOU FORGOT HOT

HOW COULD YOU FORGET HOT
>>
>>37960374
>I idolised him
What impressed you about him, what did you want to emulate?
Serious question. Sure he's rich and has a hot wife but he looked like a leacherous human being to me. Completely deluded, unwilling to co-operate with others and a plain as day conman.
>>
>>37962257

If you support NATO, you support American imperialism and she supports NATO.
>>
>>37962280

She is. Look at her voting record.
>>
File: maga.jpg (110KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
110KB, 1000x800px
>triggers normies
>triggers roasties
>triggers coloreds
>triggers libfags
>triggers the media
>Twitter bantz
>extremely memetic
Had my vote in 2016 and has it again in 2020
>>
>>37960883
Meals on Wheels is more state and local taxes
>>
>>37961998
>intellectual base
>Trump

Pick one.
>>
>>37962303
>If you support NATO, you support American imperialism
How so? NATO was made up to protect the West from Soviet military, political, economic, and social influence.
Unless you mean imperialism over Europe then yeah I would agree with you.

>>37962328
I will never understand this line of thinking where an incompetent President is acceptable as long as it triggers certain people.
>>
>>37962355
>dude, just give everyone free shit and then everything will be fine
>this is considered highly intellectual thought in the modern left
>>
>>37962355
Trump wouldn't be in power right now if it weren't for a few stringpullers wanting him to be. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>37961911
He didn't do better with blacks.
>>
>>37962378
>protect the West

You mean protect American interests and hegemony. Not only that, but look at the feelings of the locals. They resent America and Americans being there.
>>
>>37962355
Who made the memes and infographics? Who waged a large-scale twitter war to spread information and arguments? Who ran the youtube channels that enabled Trump's rise in the first place?

It's impossible to win an election without an intellectual base. Trump had one of unprecedented scale that is now faltering and breaking.
>>
>>37962414

>Not only that, but look at the feelings of the locals. They resent America and Americans being there.
Yet Trump's threat of cutting NATO funding made them all panic and if they start getting dirty looks from Putin their first call will be to Daddy America.
>>
>>37962433

Europe is crumbling on itself just because poor third worlders are crawling to their door step. They wouldn't last 50 years on their own. Europe would become North Africa without America propping them up.
>>
>>37962395
>stringpullers
Who are you referring to?
The Russians or the few Midwestern States that flipped red due to the white working class?
>>
File: national-review-donald-trump.jpg (50KB, 480x634px) Image search: [Google]
national-review-donald-trump.jpg
50KB, 480x634px
>>37962427
>made memes and infographics
Bored males with a highs chool education as best.

>Who waged a large-scale twitter war to spread information and arguments?
Largely Russian bots.

>Who ran the youtube channels that enabled Trump's rise in the first place?
Again, uneducated males.

The conservative think tanks, publications and academics, policy factories etc. the real intellectual base fucking hated Trump.
>>
>>37962486

Ah, Trump won because of sexist racists and because of the Putin mastermind.
>>
File: 1489584310921.jpg (224KB, 1384x862px) Image search: [Google]
1489584310921.jpg
224KB, 1384x862px
>>37962450
>just because poor third worlders are crawling to their door step
millions of them without time to prepare, and the opposition to this refugee movement happens to be run by zionist shills
that's not a "just because"

>>37962486
The media was a major factor to Trump's victory, they helped him out bigtime.
>>
>>37962500

Yeah, because they are all invested in globalism. Mass immigration is good for business.
>>
>>37962378
>I will never understand this line of thinking where an incompetent President is acceptable as long as it triggers certain people.
you just understood it though
>>
>>37962500
>The conservative think tanks, publications and academics, policy factories etc. the real intellectual base fucking hated Trump.
And despite them joining forces with Hillary, their intellectual capacity to produce convincing propaganda was inferior to a bunch of high schoolers and NEETs on the internet.
>>
>>37962486
>the white working class
You mean the same white working class that's gonna get fucked by his healthcare reform?
The same white working class that wanted him to get the fuck out of other country's affairs and focus on the US?
The same white working class that's waiting for immigration reform and him to bring back jobs?
>>
>>37962509
>dude, if people want to come in, you have to let them
>>
>>37962504
I don't know if this is a serious answer or satire. Easily could be both.

>>37962509
>The media was a major factor to Trump's victory, they helped him out bigtime.
Explain. All mainstream media, besides Fox, were against him.
Or are you saying that that's what his voter base liked so much? That he made them turn on him?

>>37962529
You realize that you'll also hurt under his policies unless you're pretty affluent, right?
Whatever, enjoy the triggering.

>>37962559
Yes, it's pretty ironic and hilarious that his voters get the short end of the stick in Trump's presidency. Oh well. They'll just blame it on Dems, "libruls", and the (((Deep State))).
>>
File: 1493608690091.jpg (58KB, 1600x1982px) Image search: [Google]
1493608690091.jpg
58KB, 1600x1982px
>>37961726
Harriet Tubman wasn't a president.
>>
>>37962559

The people "being kicked off" of their insurance are being given tax credits to buy their own insurance.

Trump is literally breaking up international trade agreements in favor of American businesses.

ICE is deporting illegals at high numbers and illegal border crossing are down almost 70%.

To say he's done nothing is just a lie.
>>
>>37962559
Yep, the same white working class that will continue to support the President because they're idiots.
>>
>>37962589
>You realize that you'll also hurt under his policies unless you're pretty affluent, right?
I realize it. I have a higher tolerance to suffering than normie liberals though, so it's a win for me. I am the crab in the bucket.
>>
>>37962589
The mainstream media being against him gave him publicity and let his opinions be heard. Look at how barely any media covered Ron Paul's campaign and how it completely fucked him over. Most people are too lazy to look up information about the candidates and rely on mainstream media to provide information regardless of if it is positive or negative.
>>
>>37962589
>Explain. All mainstream media, besides Fox, were against him.
They left their testimony extremely ineffective and almost comical. The media bias in 2016 looked like a satire out of GTA or Saints Row more than actual media bias. I think it was gallup that polled during the election and found something like 36% of Americans think the media is reasonable.

This is true media bias, ignore the ILLUMINATI annotations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

For Trump the media basically became a caricature of itself and got people to do the opposite of what they said. I highly doubt the powers that be are stupid enough to let that happen.
>>
>>37962589
>You realize that you'll also hurt under his policies unless you're pretty affluent, right?
>>37962633

Literally wrong, if you are poor, you still get Medicare and Medicaid. The issue is the people not poor enough to qualify for free insurance but not rich enough to afford their own.

And it's funny to me because Bernie's plan for single payer would increase American debt to over $100 trillion dollars.
>>
>>37962602
>ICE is deporting illegals at high numbers and illegal border crossings are down almost 70%

Good. Businesses that hire illegals should be facing heavy penalties and maybe we can actually fix this issue since most of them come here and stay on expired visas.
>>
>>37962602
>The people "being kicked off" of their insurance are being given tax credits to buy their own insurance.
No they're not and they wont.

>Trump is literally breaking up international trade agreements in favor of American businesses.
Retard alert: International trade agreements help American business.

>deporting illegals
At the same rate that Obama was doing it.

>border crossings down
More to do with Mexico's continued economic growth and low unemployment.
>>
>>37962749

Wait, wait, so now you're moving the goal posts from "Trump isn't doing anything on his promises" to "well he's not doing a good enough job."

The only retard here is you. This is why I don't come on /r9k/ to talk about politics. Full of retarded kiddies.
>>
>>37962602
He has done a lot to help with my health insurance. I am a strong healthy man. After niggercare my rates went way higher. It's still not as good as before obama, but much better now at least. Anyone who complains about his healthcare reform obviously knows nothing about politics. IT is impossible to do anything worse than obama. All Trump had to do is anything different and it's an improvement.
>>
>>37960156
The greatest president of the greatest country
>>
The saviour of the West. Hes the hero we need.
>>
>>37962749
Wow youre fucking pathetic. Classic example of a delusional liberal idiot. You didnt refute a single thibg. Just stay away from politics, youre too stupid and not informed.
>>
>>37960156
Yet another filthy neocon.
>>
>>37962749
No wonder your parents hate you. You are worse than worthless.
>>
Zionist sellout, Saudi ass kisser, & done absolutely nothing of importance to to help the US ever since he got elected.

Feels good not voting for him. Don't feel sorry for the brainlets that voted for him & are butthurt that he's not doing his campaign promises.
>>
>>37960156
Conservatives are using the same excuses Obama used because Trump is a terrible leader with no ability to negotiate or form policy.

>The Democrats are in the way even though we control all 3 branches
>the media is ruining everything
>just let him learn on the job
The first year is when a president reaches his peak power. After that His party will lose some power. No matter what Trump does his base will continue to lick his ass. And 4chan will worship him to the bitter end and believe he was stopped by some evil conspiracy
>>
>>37963860
>And 4chan will worship him to the bitter end
But most of /pol/ has already turned on him or at least reached indifference
>>
>>37963910

No, shills are just working overtime on /pol/
>>
>>37960156
I wish he'd annex california already. Pls save me Don
>>
>>37963910
>most of /pol/ has already turned on him
Don't kid yourself, I'd say it's pretty much roughly 60/40 in favor of him. A sharp drop, but to be expected now that the hype has gone down and he hasn't done much.

I do expect the ratio who like him to drop by mid 2018 though.
>>
>>37964195
*fully drop
>>
>>37964164
>shills
>arguing for their viewpoint
the most retarded idea to ever infest /pol/, it's probably shills themselves that created the narrative that shills are trying to convince people

shills operate in disinfo and misinfo, if anything they would be arguing FOR Trump but in a subversive way to steer his supporters in the direction they want them to go, which is working wonders in /ptg/ which is now a steaming pile of unironically pro-ISIS bluepills
>>
File: commie_shills.png (105KB, 954x1157px) Image search: [Google]
commie_shills.png
105KB, 954x1157px
>>37964230

4chan and /pol/ are definitely targeted by shills
>>
>>37960156
Meme. He's really funny, he highlights the worst aspects of literally every single part of the US political system. It's like the best drama because there are real things on the line.
>>
I don't really think he is "against" the corporate fatcats. He is a stooge, a puppet. It literally does not matter if he stays up till 4 am shitposting on Twitter because as long as people are talking about him and his memes, they aren't talking about the drug companies lining his pockets and such. All his fans fail to see the bigger picture, it's all about pissing off the sjws and LARPing as "conservatives". It takes a special kind of idiot to still believe that people don't deserve free healthcare or the fact that there is no money to pay for it because the drug companies and global corporations are tanking our economy.
>>
>>37960156
Despite the hysteria or enthusiasm, he's really turning out to be the same old same old.

sage though, keep politics on /pol/.
>>
>>37964320

>"""free""" healthcare
>implying there is money to pay for it
Reminder that the state of California recently proposed a universal healthcare system for their state and they estimated the cost would be four times California's current annual budget. 4x what the state already spends on everything just for """free""" healthcare, and since government price estimates are always too low the real costs are probably closer to 6-7x.
>>
>>37960156

This man will be the lasting symbol of the boomers. He represents everything they brought to the world, everything they did to America, and everything they valued. They will be remembered as the worst generation of Americans to exist, and Trump will be their mascot.
>>
>>37964420
>Americans

you mean people in general
>>
>>37964391
Guess we shouldn't have let inflation/national debt get out of fucking control so badly. Might as well just say fuck it and not fix any of the underlying issues.
>>
>>37964391

The problem with just California adopting it is that they have to deal with healthcare providers from across the country, where they'd still be allowed to be vicious profiteers. If America as a whole had a single payer system, the leverage would be so far on the side of the government that they could easily force prices down and make it tax affordable. I mean, the current government would probably still play ball with these leeches even if a single payer system magically appeared tomorrow, but it'd at least be an architecture for making healthcare reasonable.

But in framing the debate in terms of economy and affordability, we miss the important underlying reality; healthcare is not really a free market. A free market can only really be free where either party has the ability to walk away from the table if the other party refuses to put forward a reasonable deal, and in healthcare this is often not the case. If you develop diabetes, or cancer or some other serious illness, you no longer have the choice to leave the negotiating table; you either deal with these healthcare giants who have no reason to cut you slack, or you die. Medical debt sucks, but the other option is to just die. This is not a free market. It never can be. Therefore it is not sensible to allow profit motive to be the primary point of discourse in this market, and it also literally doesn't matter what the costs are or what methods are necessary, all that matters is getting the care to the people that need it.

Back in 2001 after 9/11, nobody asked how we were going to pay for another war. It didn't matter. If the political will is strong enough, the money will be found. A method will be created. That's all that's needed here, to find the will to overcome the oligarchs and not let ourselves be killed for greed.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.