[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think of yourself as a good person?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

do you think of yourself as a good person?
>>
I don't know. I try to be, but my lack of social intelligence makes me seem like an asshole

Like last week, i heard an old friend's father might want to buy a car i had, so i went to his house.
When i went there, i hoped it would be the father or mother opening, since i hadn't spoken to my "friend" for years. maybe 10 years
Wasn't that lucky, it was him. All i did was tell him to tell his dad about the car, and then signalized that i wanted to leave, and left without asking anything about him or anything.
He looked a little disappointed, but i didn't think of it. I just didn't know what to say to him
>>
I'm generally a good person but deep down I'm a cynical jaded asshole and if I had any friends I'd betray them for a klondike bar
>>
Nah. I contribute nothing. Just earlier adv was calling me self centered.
>>
>>37959459
I don't take Concepts like that serious enough to really know.

I usually do what I want and usually the outcome is what I kind of am hoping for, I guess that's about all I can tell you really. I'm pretty satisfied with that what exactly are you looking for OP?
>>
File: 1474485227189.png (75KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1474485227189.png
75KB, 320x285px
I try to be nice, but I spend half of my time bullying people online
my mind is full of awful things but everyone i know calls me a "good guy"

I don't know what that's supposed to mean at this point
>>
>>37959459
No, and the question doesn't even make sense. What moral system are we using to judge this, and why should I think that it's valid and/or care?
>>
I'm not. I rarely help other people, I'm selfish and lazy. I'd burn for eternity if hell was real. I've stolen and hurt others. I tend to be selfless and polite but it's only because I lack confidence.
>>
I dunno. I feel like I'm a better person than I used to be, but it's hard to say whether that's because I genuinely feel bad for how I affected people or if I just figured out my strategies weren't working. I used to have such a problem with lying to people. Eventually my mom and my gf at the time told me they couldn't trust me anymore, and it took me basically losing all of my connections with people to start being more honest about shit.
>>
>>37960500
I've acted selfless and polite*
>>
Yes, I am a good person.

I work to improve myself and the environment around me.
>>
I'm a good person but I'm not good at being a person
>>
>>37961076
What makes you think makes someone good at being a person? You're not your job or wife or possessions buddy, you're what's inside your head.
>>
File: IMG_2393.jpg (29KB, 210x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2393.jpg
29KB, 210x295px
>The problem is not that there is evil in the world. The problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Fuck if I know. I try to make the right decisions by looking at each perspective? I have mostly a clean conscience.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.