[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely Feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 16

File: feelsthread.jpg (5KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
feelsthread.jpg
5KB, 250x200px
Daily lonely anons thread, post your feels

Paging bulgarian-burger bro
>>
>>37959437
hey anon
he'll show up.
>>
File: night lights.jpg (8KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
night lights.jpg
8KB, 215x185px
>>37959437
Here are some comfy pictures until then
>>
File: night.jpg (331KB, 850x391px) Image search: [Google]
night.jpg
331KB, 850x391px
>>37960134
Yeah I'm sure he will
>>
File: parking lot light.jpg (17KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
parking lot light.jpg
17KB, 640x425px
>>37959437
I like lights at night, I don't know why
>>
File: 1474392458660.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474392458660.gif
924KB, 500x281px
I'm so happy this thread exists

all I want is human interaction
>>
File: zoom.jpg (15KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
zoom.jpg
15KB, 852x480px
>>37960423
especially if they are blurred

>>37960442
Hey anon, what's up
>>
>>37960488
>>/r9k/37960135
I already made a thread on how i feel

I wish i saw this one before then.
>>
File: 1485725959822.jpg (24KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1485725959822.jpg
24KB, 308x302px
>>37960610
how did I manage to fuck up that cross-link

just end me already
>>
File: lights 13.jpg (117KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
lights 13.jpg
117KB, 1200x720px
>>37960610
You're always welcome here anon. How are you feeling now? Are you doing anything?
>>
>>37960662
I'm feeling ok i guess.
I don't really know what to do right now. I wish I had more hobbies or something,
How are you?
>>
>>37960712
I feel the same as I always am, I'm pretty lonely.I'm sitting in my room. Just a few minutes ago, a normie "friend" I have called and I got excited to think someone wanted to talk. Turns out he needed help answering a chemistry equation. Did you do anything today?
>>
File: 1492019004102.jpg (38KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492019004102.jpg
38KB, 500x384px
>want to make genuine friends and connect to people online
>nobody ever seems interested in conversation while i do my best to keep it going

It's just not for me. I like to think I'm interesting and have things to say but it's like people only care about themselves and pumping themselves up for other people.
>>
Hey robots. Something crazy happened today. I was coming back from mothers house. When i got in highway a woman in a cab started waving at me with a smile. I waved back. Almost started crying after i realized thats the most happy ive been in months.
>>
>>37960822
Well you're in the right spot since this is a lonely feels thread. You just need to find the right anon to talk to. How have you been lately?
>>
>>37960790
>Did you do anything today?
I'm sure you know the answer already
>>
>>37960886
I'm okay, lately. Just going through the motions with the days blending into each other. How about you?
>>
>>37960875
That's great anon desu, too bad you couldn't talk to her
>>
I'm 25 and had a dream the other night that I met a pretty, younger girl on a lake. We went boating and swimming, and she took me back to her place to meet her family afterwards. I've never woken up more lonely and wanting in my entire life. In a way, it was a wake-up call to actually pursue a meaningful relationship with someone. I'm not a virgin, but I have never actually dated a girl. Maybe I should before it's too late.
>>
>>37959437
>3 weeks since she ghosted me
I'm at my stepbrother's wedding today and seeing everyone so happy together hurts a little bit
>>
File: scratchy lights.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
scratchy lights.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>37960920
You never know. For me, just taking a walk is enough of an answer for "what did you do today". I like to take walks at night, they calm me down. Honestly I barely did anything either
>>
>>37959437
there are no feels here friendo reddit normies think it's a meme. your feels are a joke. its funny to them they get the reference that your life is shit. find somewhere new.
>>
File: reddish lights.jpg (130KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
reddish lights.jpg
130KB, 1024x682px
>>37960929
I feel the same way about more than half the time or so. I have bipolar disorder and I can't find pleasure it almost anything. I hate seeing my psychiatrist because I tell him the exact same thing everytime. I've come to hate going out because I see normies having fun and laughing and it instantly drains me
>>
Hey I'm here. Sorry had an alarm set up for 1 but slept through it
>>
>>37960875
Thats cute anon
Is hard to believe the huge effect a simple smile can have when you are feeling down
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>37959437
>22, klv
>meet a girl
>don't really know why, but she seems interested in me
>fall in love with her
>she actually likes another guy

I just want this pain to end
>>
>>37960948
I had a dream in which I had a wife and a child. I can't remember the details of the dream but I woke up and realised the child was "gone" and felt like they had died. I missed that child like he had died.

I keep seeing people posting on facebook saying you need x number of hugs each day to be healthy. It's so fucking painful to know that I have so little human contact and they take it for granted.
>>
>>37960875
That sounds like something that would be from the film It's such a beautiful day, but it's not
>>
>>37961020
No problem! I went out to see her today and things went fine. We saw a movie, laughed,talked, etc and this time she didn't have her phone out. It just kind of sucks because I feel like even though it was so great today, things will just taper off as time goes on and those behaviors will just pick up again

Anything new from your girl?
>>
>>37961095
Glad it went well for you. Very well from the way you described it!
But you're right and have a point. Have you not told she wouldn't have set up this meeting in the first place and/or changed her behavior. It didn't happen naturally. Maybe the behaviors will pick up again anon, but if you continue to be even semi open with her then maybe your relationship will grow stronger and become more genuine and go back to the way it used to be. Here's how I look at it - you pay your therapist to care (your words) and are open with them. You don't pay your friend to care, might as well be a little open with her and maybe she will start to care more and see things differently for you. "Might as well" is my logic here

Nothing new really with me. Spammed some more today and said how nothing makes sense to me, feeling sad...ect. ect. Was just fishing for attention and affection again and didn't really get any. She sent a message saying how she's just been busy (somewhat true btw) and dosnt want me to think she dosnt care about me, because she dose. That's the same as neglectful parents to say they actually love and care for their child desu. Woke up just now with cold sweats and could hear my heart pounding so I took some anti anxiety pill and now I'm better. Happy you're still around even though I'm very late. I've been very sleep deprived as of recently. I'll do my best to stay up and be semi adequate tho.

Sorry for slow response. I'll be faster from now on
>>
>>37961422
It's ok anon I don't mind if you're slow. Tbh I'd rather you get some sleep, I just like talking to you even if it's a little bit.

I feel like our relationship will never be the same and maybe that's the worst part of growing up. We met as very young kids in elementary school. And we were just total loners until around this year or so when she really broke out and made more friends. Sometimes I get this weird wish that I was just a kid again, even though I had really shitty parents and was bullied. Being such genuine friends with someone made it bearable. I know sooner or later our relationship will totally break, for better or for worse

I hate when people use being "busy" as an excuse. I know it's true and all but I feel you can always make time to genuinely care about someone, even if it's for a short while. I feel better with one meaningful long text than a whole conversation with just meaningless and empty words. I know how you feel about the attention part. I have normie friends who meme about having "depression" or "anxiety" and their friends shower them with attention. I hate ACTUALLY having those problems and getting no response from people. I wish someone would notice so bad sometimes
>>
>mom invited the neighbors over without saying anything about it
>now all of a sudden I have to listen to my Chad brother hit on their Stacy daughter

Holy fuck
Am I the only person with no fucking interest in talking to strangers?

Guarantee you once they leave I'll get an hour of "wow anon don't be so antisocial you were so rude to them by staying away and just keeping to yourself"
>>
>>37961767
>wow anon youre so antisocial....rude..etc"
Holy fuck that's my whole life anon. I can't stand small talk. I really only speak to only a few people. I've never understood why people always need to make every slight interaction into a fullblown conversation. It's like they cant handle sitting comfortably in silence
>>
>>37961826
The other day my brother and I met some woman we would never see again.

I shook her hand and smiled, but didn't say anything because she was talking to someone.

Afterward my brother told me "we need to work on your social skills" because I didn't say "nice to meet you."
>>
>>37961826
Well anon you cant judge them for wantintg o talk like they cant judge you for not wanting to
>>
>>37961683
>I'd rather you get some sleep
Will get at least 4 hours in today, other than that will fix sleep schedule soon.
>I just like talking to you even if it's a little bit.
I like talking to you too. Looked toward to this and will try to stay a while.

There's just something special to being a kid. Things are more real and out of the heart, but that probably has to do with innocence. Sorry to hear about your parents and the bullying, how sever was it? I was bullied too, growing up in Bulgaria which made me more reserved and quiet in the long run I feel. Your relationship dosnt have to break. Try the approach I mentioned before and maybe something will come of that. If it breaks it would be hard dwelling on that all those years and both starting out the same meant nothing. That would be very bitter to swallow.

>I wish someone would notice so bad sometimes
This. We don't have to be this way. Things could easily be better I feel had/have people actually showed any interest or incentive. Actually made me think if my recent behavior with her is just a failed cry for help.
>>
I really want a girl that i can atleast talk to. I only have male friends and my social circles have no girls at all. How am i even supposed to meet a possible girlfriend this way? Sorry, i guess im not a loner, i have friends, but there is just a part of me that is lonely and only a girl could fullfill it.
>>
>>37961956
My mother would always go nuts on me as a kid for being quiet. Tbh I think you did just fine in the interaction you just talked about. Simple and open. I don't understand people who ramble on for hours. I remember sitting in the vet's waiting room with my mom once and her and some random couple had an hour long conversation about their dogs. It's crazy. I'd just ignore your brother, at this point I really don't care anymore so things don't seem to affect me as much
>>
>>37962010
Are you shy around girls, or just dont have any girls close to approach or talk?
>>
File: IMG_5811.jpg (59KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5811.jpg
59KB, 424x600px
>be me
>friends make plans to go have fun at the fair and pick up chicks
>don't hear anything from them
>realize the only 3 people I consider friends probably didn't want to hangout.
>be alone in room
>post in this thread.
>>
>>37961995
I never really felt I had a childhood. My parents really fucked me up, both live with untreated mental illness (bipolar). They divorced when I was 8 and it wasn't a clean divorce. My mom took out all her anger on me. She would beat me and tell me she hated me, wished I would go away, that nobody liked me, my family hated me, and I would never have any friends. The list goes on, by the time I was 9 she had probably called me every name in the book. I was her only child and she had no friends, so 30 minutes later she'd come back crying and apologizing, and using me as her therapist. My father was opposite and was total ice to me. Nothing was/is ever good enough, I never even physically touched him. During the divorce he sent CPS to watch my play at school and they would take me out of class and interrogate me. My mom was paranoid about them and thought I was talking to them behind her back.

As a result of all the screaming, I just became extremely quiet and never spoke. I guess that's why I'm kind of like why I am now. If I never spoke then I would lower my chances of her noticing me. I was always happy be myself. Bullies just kind of flocked to me because I was nerdy and quiet. Sometimes I think I'm wishing for the childhood I never had. My friend was the only happiness I had back then. I hate how normies ignore behavior like this. I hate having to cry out to be looked at, and then being ignored by the people who flock to someone else who pretends to have actual issues. People just seem so insensitive, I hate it so much. Everyone just seems to be so cruel and cold
>>
>>37962163
I dont think im shy, maybe a little bit. I was on a few dates and it was fine, no akward pauses or anything, however i didnt like the girls. But yea, i have no girls close i guess. Just a few circles with no girls in them. Sorry for rambling btw, its just late and i dont have anything to do.
>>
File: 0.png (136KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
136KB, 960x540px
> recently got a oneitis
> people around me says that she likes me
>tfw i know she doesn't
this is the helliest hell i've experience yet
>>
>finally giving up want for friends or gf
>complete apathy and depersonalization

Years of dread finally paying off. Can't be lonely if you can't care.

Kill me.
>>
>>37962230
That sounds really terrible. It's your parents fault anon, and even more so for you having bipolar yourself. Seems to me you're just a victim of circumstance and there wasn't much you could do. It's the same circumstance that allows others to have a happy and healthy childhood but others not to.
Have you or your friend set up anything for another meeting?

I underestimated my abilities to keep me awake, and the anti anxiety pill I took also made me more sleepy. I could make thread tomorrow, if you'd like to keep talking? Would be the same name, similar image but a bit earlier if that's fine.
>>
>>37962338
You should try anyways. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Worse that will happen is she says no, but where you're at with your relationship, it can't get any worse.
Depends on if you want to take a chance to lose her friendship and potentially gain something much more. Roll the dice, anon.
>>
>>37962413
We may go out sometime in the week coming up, just for a quick dinner and a walk. Thanks for understanding, I haven't talked about my childhood and stuff for a while, it felt scary even typing that out. I'd really like to keep talking. I'll check for the thread tomorrow. Goodnight anon
>>
>>37962413
overestimated my abilities*
Too much mind fog at this point
>>
>>37962465
Here to listen. I don't want you to feel like I just skimmed over your childhood as I understsnd that's not something you talk about everyday and try to suppress it. I'll be of more use to you tomorrow though, on a clearer head.
Is 4 in the afternoon your time ok? (will be 11 here)
>>
>>37962263
You have any hobbies?
for exaple if you enjoy paimting join an art class or smt
You will meet people with similar interests and even if you cant find your girl there, you may make new friends and open new circles while doing something you enjoy
For me its hard because im too shy to talk with women, even with guys i get awkward silences becaise i dont know what to say or just how to say it, i think i might sound stupid or weird and just dont talk at all
>>
>>37962545
No, I totally understand. 4 is fine. Thanks :)
>>
>>37962561
Yea, i should probably find some other hobby, i only skate atm. When i was working last week (part time) i met some cool people. I was shy, and thought the same stuff as you before. Im not sure what changed but i have conversations much easier now. Ofcourse there are people with which i cant have a good convo, but i dont blame myself for it. Its probably stupid for me to give advice cuz im not an expert at all, but just try to listen what they are saying and ask questions about it and say some of your own opinions or experiences regarding the topic. That works for me. Thanks for talking with me man, means a lot.
>>
>>37962733
Thanks buddy
im also not the right person to give advice, but thats my opinion and i hope it works for you
Good night
>>
File: giphy.gif (119KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
119KB, 384x288px
>>37959437
Reach out for something to hold
>>
>>37960822
I did this and it fucjed everything up in one week
Now I have

>no car
>no job
>robed or 400$ ment to pay my ticket
>lost my composure now they probably think I'm an idiot
>lost/or stolen phone

My last day to pay my tickets today, this isn't even the fucking details

Smh this is what I get for trying to branch out
>>
>>37963001
I dont understand
What happened?
Original
>>
>>37963041
I got sloppy, thought I could leave my windows cracked and some punk stole my money for a ticket

I'll greentext it
>Sunday, I quit one of my jobs bc I can depend okay on the other
>I go to hang out with someone next town over
>convinces me to do Xanax for the first time
>by the time I leave 400$ is gone from my locked glove box and 3 windows are rolled down
>not two

>Monday, I go back over to see if I can find who stole it
> I rear end sixteen years old at 20mph
>he gets out looking shook af lol I was cool tho bc I've been in worse lol
>we both don't have insurance so he drives of fine practically no damage but my shits fucked

Cont.?
>>
>>37963235
Continue dude, you don't need to ask permision to tell a story someone asked for already.
>>
anyone else here just want attention and respect? I don't care if I ever have a friend, so far I don't care for a gf either, I just want to be famous and sucessfull, feel people envy towards me is the only thing I want
>>
File: 1488480467660.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488480467660.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
A virtual robot hug.
>>
Today I feel particularly lonely. It might have to do with the fact that my distant relatives are over at my house and I dont want to talk to them so now Ive been trapped in my room for the past six hours.

Whenever I feel lonely I have a disturbing habit of ruminating over the very likely possibility that the girl I like is getting fugged by some dudebro.

I hate that I cant talk to her or be sociable or be liked or have any real chancr with her, and all this thinking about her is just a waste of my time since Im never going to see her ever again
>>
>met an anon from here quite randomly
>only person I've talked to online or not for a long time
>we were getting along great before
>but we live thousands of miles apart and I think there's no way we will keep talking living so far away
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.