[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's worse? Ecto or Endo? Mesos GTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: somatotypes_male-and-female.jpg (117KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
somatotypes_male-and-female.jpg
117KB, 600x416px
What's worse? Ecto or Endo?
Mesos GTFO
>>
File: 1454299361447.jpg (27KB, 750x715px) Image search: [Google]
1454299361447.jpg
27KB, 750x715px
What am I if I'm short and skinny?
>>
Ecto: elves
Meso: humans
Endo: dwarves
>>
>>37959284
it's based on your frame and proportions you dip, not necessarily your weight
>>
Ecto is worse in both men and women. Endo gives the facade of being burly/strong (and it sometimes true) in men and makes women THICC.
>>
>>37959293
Pretty much. That's where the idea of that kind of division came from.
>>37959284
Then you're still ectomorph, just a short one.
>>
>>37959331

I don't know anon. I'm an Endo and I have to constantly keep up a weight lifting routine only to look like a fat guy with a few muscles underneath. A Six pack or ripped muscles are basically out of the question. Also, if I get lazy and stop lifting, I basically look like blubber.

I rather be an Ecto, eat whatever the fuck I want, be lean and able to wear fashionable clothing. Atleast Ectos can play off that slender model shit.
>>
>>37959418
>Atleast Ectos can play off that slender model shit.
not when balding
>>
>>37959284

For those wondering, an easy way to check is your wrist size. Make a loop around your wrist using your thumb and middle finger. Do your fingers barely touch? That means your endo. If you have a lot of space, and your wrist is all skinny, your ecto.
>>
>>37959263
>tfw endomorph
It was predetermined from the beginning, huh? I already lost the day I was born. Shit, no matter how much weight i'm going to lose, i'll still be a fucking orc.
>>
>>37959829

Eat like a rabbit to fit in with normies or eat normal and look like a tub of lard. What choice will you make anon?
>>
>>37959829
I have tiny wrists but I also have a really wide torso and shoulders, and my limbs are proportionally short
>>
>>37959263
endo
we don't get to make fun of fat people. we actually understand even if we're masochist idiots who starve to look normal.
also women find us unattractive. we were a big thing in the 60s, now we're a group of people who need to manipulate women into believing that we want serious shit with them just to get laid. makes me feel guilty and it takes too much time. i wish i was gay.
>>
>>37959908
I'm trying to look like a human being, but it would seem i can't go below 175 without literally starving myself. Fuck me, what if /fat because of the shitty genetics/ isn't a meme after all ?
>>
Goddammit
Now I'm going to have to hear robots whine "no girl likes me because I'm ecto!"
Any robot who says a girl doesn't like them because they're short or skinny needs to jump off a cliff. I know guys who are 5'6" and guys who are 6'2" and 120 lbs and they can both get decent pussy. The problem is your stupidly high expectations and attitude.
>>
>>37959263
Somatotypes is psuedoscience.
>>
>>37960291
The problem is they don't leave the house and probably haven't even spoken to a girl since they graduated highschool (mind you, the only time they even spoke to a girl in highschool was to ask for a piece of paper).
>>
>>37959263
>Ecto woman looks like a swimsuit model while Ecto guy looks like fucking slenderman
What the shit
>>
File: Slimer.jpg (35KB, 438x273px) Image search: [Google]
Slimer.jpg
35KB, 438x273px
>>37960291
>no girl likes me because I'm ecto!
>>
For females ectomorph is the worst.

I'm cursed with small hips and being only 93 pounds. Guys hate that shit apparently
>>
>>37960646
There are pedophiles who love that sort of thing
>>
>>37960665
I know. Exactly :(
>>
File: suck it.webm (1MB, 418x234px) Image search: [Google]
suck it.webm
1MB, 418x234px
>>37959284
echos can always just pick up a burger. endos get fucked with lose skin
>>
>>37959263

>early 2010s robot
>endomorph

>late 2010s robot
>ectomorph

What did /r9k/ mean by this?
>>
File: 20160722_165836.jpg (670KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_165836.jpg
670KB, 1920x1080px
I'm an endomorph and a brown and I manage to get decent pussy from all races every so often.
>>
>>37959263
endomorph (female) is the best female body
period.
>>
>>37960795
If that's your picture, then you're a lying piece of shit and a normie. Endomorphs can't get decent pussy, we are the shittest of the somatotypes.
>>
THESE ENDOMORPH THINGS ARE FAKE. THEY'RE LITERALLY BULLSHIT AND HAVE NO BASIS IN ANYTHING.

L I T E R A L L Y MADE UP

STOP POSTING THEM
>>
>>37959418
>>37959494
neither when short
>>
>tfw meso
>tfw chad
>tfw all grills want to fuck me
>none wants to fuck op
HAHAHAHA GTFO EGGMAN
>>
>>37960521
Yeah that's why

mesomorph here
>>
>>37960646
>the slender, skinny type
>worst for girls

this is some robot level delusion, aside from /fit/ THICCfags most men prefer ecto to endo. Meso is the boring normie body type, just no personality at all.
>>
>>37960795
Read the second sticky.
>>
>>37960953
>implying most men aren't thiccfags
>>
>>37960953
>most men prefer ecto to endo
No they don't
>>
>>37959263
>Believing in broscience
>>
>>37959336
>That's where the idea of that kind of division came from.
wut, elves as skinny fuccbois started with Tolkien.
>>
I am 5'10 and only weigh 126lbs and I am not that skinny, even have some defined muscles.

However my frame is so pathetic, I will look like a kid no matter what.
>>
Can an Ecto explain to me why they stay scrawny? How hard is it to eat some Mexican food and do a few pushups to look like Chad.
>>
>>37961365
>defined muscles
At 126 lbs, you are completely delusional if you think your muscles are defined whatsoever. The only reason why you think they are defined is because you also have no bodyfat covering your muscles. You are an underweight weakling and you are deluding yourself by saying that you "aren't that skinny".
>>
File: 1359422653496.jpg (90KB, 914x516px) Image search: [Google]
1359422653496.jpg
90KB, 914x516px
meso here lol
>>
>>37959263
I hate being a skinnyfat mesomorph, my hip to waist ratio is feminine but I don't want to be a fag so I have to work really hard to be a muscly fridge.

But even at that I'll still have feminine shoulder length.. Ree
>>
>>37960679
Pedophiles need love too
>>
>somatotypes
is /r9k/ degenerate and uneducated
>>
>>37962064
Lol, look at who is talking.
You have 0 clues of how I look like, but make some assumptions about me without any proof.
Typical /fit/-idiot so to speak of.

Totally delusional to what small frames even mean.
>>
>>37960646

Youre so wrong, being endo female is worse because people assume things like youve already had kids or youre a big eater.
Like >>37959908>>37960003 said, we have to starve to look normal.
Even grocery shopping makes me embarrassed because clerks like to bring up cooking or comment on how healthy the food choices i make are.
>>Tfw lumped in with the people that binge on mcd's and drink cases of MD
You get to wear all the cutesy loli type dresses i could never dream of fitting into. There are tons of guys that would wife you just for being "thin" so quit complaining
>>
>>37961592
ecto trying to get /fit/ here. The problem is that many ectos are also pretty tall, so they need to put on a lot of weight until it becomes noticeable. A short guy gains 10 lbs of muscle and he looks noticeably more swole than before. A tall, ecto guy gains 10 lbs of muscle and he looks almost exactly the same. More often than not, it's not that short people gain weight easier, it is just more noticeably when they do.
>>
>>37962373

Hey, I'm an endo male but I've been fat for 30 years of my life. I've lost weight, gained it back and all that chaos. Have always looked chubby even when I was young.

My advice to you... it's so important. Consistent weight training will change everything. Because Endos... we pack on fat really easily right? That's our flaw... but our strength is that we can build muscle really easily as well. Building muscle raises your metabolism. The more you build the more you can start eating normally and looking good.

Also, you know how girls always fantasize about having wider hips or nice butts or whatever, you have the potential to look like a very sexy thicc girl. If you're already eating healthy, (I was too at the time) but kept remaining fat, trust me, get off the treadmill and just consistently do weight training.

It will tone your body and stop focusing on the number on the scale. Look in the freakin mirror after you've woken up sore from weight training. Everything starts shifting into sexy mode pretty rapidly even while you still remain heavy.

Please consider it. It changed my life. And don't say it's because your a girl and you don't want muscles. That's not how it works. Female muscles just suck in and make your more shapely and sexy like Wonder Woman looking stuff you know?

Okay, hope you consdier it. Bye.
>>
>>37962590

I know and im doing just that, thanks for your response fellow thicc anon
>>
Something between ecto and meso. Guess I'm just a skinny meso.
>>
>>37959263
Ectomorph is worse for men and better for women
Endomorph is worse for women and better for men

Ecto males has shit tier genes for building muscles, while ecto women don't need to train that much to look slim.
Endo males has amazing tier genes for building muscles, but endo women has to have perfect diet to look slim.
>>
File: 1498428481151.jpg (89KB, 689x490px) Image search: [Google]
1498428481151.jpg
89KB, 689x490px
>>37959263
I fixed this wonderful piece of art for you OP.
>>
>>37963435

Being born as female means an easy life no matter what huh?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.