[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My upstairs neighbors are loud as fuck 24/7 and it's driving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: enough.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
My upstairs neighbors are loud as fuck 24/7 and it's driving me crazy. What are some robot ways I can get back at them without getting caught?
>>
>>37959025
start REEEEing outside their door in the middle of the night
>>
>>37959025
Wipe shit on their doorknop
>>
>>37959087
Top kek this is great

Do it OP
>>
>>37959025

Do you have a management company or HOA? Just call them and file a complaint. Keep records of the complaints. If it doesn't stop, sue them in small claims court. If you have it well documented you will win and even if you don't it can scare them enough to fuck off.

Or just call the cops if your city ordinance bans loud music. I came back from a hard day of work at 4PM to my neighbor playing rap loud as fuck on their car system. Called the cops non-emergency line. They showed up in 15 minutes later and gave them a $195 fine.
>>
>>37959087
>>37959123
Honestly, I might just do this.

>>37959179
I've contacted the landlord about it but they don't give a fuck and neither do the police, because it's a college town and they expect normies to be loud assholes.
>>
>>37959237
>college town

Welp.

Honestly, if you really want to get them, buy a pair of big ass bolt cutters (in cash far away from your place). You should be able to find their unit's main line outside and cut it. Replacing the line is a time consuming pain in the ass. It will clearly look suspicious. If you're more daring, get a serrated knife and cut the line (wear gloves so you don't fucking electrocute yourself) and go to a pet store and buy a dead rat that they should have for pet snakes so it looks like a rat chewed through the line.
>>
>>37959396
Too risky desu.

I know they sometimes leave their garbage bags right outside their door, so maybe I can cut holes in them at night. I don't know if they would care though, and then I'd just have garbage raining on me for a while.
>>
>>37959025
Talk to them and ask them nicely to be quiet, at least at night. You'd be surprised. Most people are nice and understanding.
>>
>>37959551

You can go outside and find the water line and shut it off. Hell, remove the fucking knob itself. That way they have no water. If they shit, the toilet won't flush. No water until they replace the knob. Should be relatively quick and easy to do.
>>
>>37959025
Smear their door and windows in kitchen oil, then throw some more oil under the door gap. I've done it as a prank once, it was a bitch to clean so I imagine it's a great thing to do against a neighbour you hate.
>>
Oh, and if they have a car, put oil on that too. Fuck, oil everything up, that should do the trick.
>>
>>37959025
Start an ant farm. Release the colony in their living quarters while raising another farm. Repeat continuously.
>>
>>37959636
You underestimate spoiled college kids. 9 times out of 10, they'll be quiet for an hour after you ask them and then go back to being loud at 4AM when you have a test in the morning. I've already asked them nicely to be quiet, but I've lost so many hours of sleep because of them. They need to pay.

>>37959685
I like the way you think.
>>
Go online and buy an automatic lockpick (you just stick it in and press the trigger and he unlocks the bolt)

Then go in and unscrew their electrical outlets and cut the wires. They won't have power and the landlord won't believe them when they say someone came in and cut their outlets. It's expensive as fuck to replace too.
>>
>>37959719
>I've already asked them nicely to be quiet

You done fucked up. Anything happens to them or their shit and you're prime suspect #1
>>
>>37959796
Thats why he has to ensure that nothing happens to their stuff or their things. He must carefully manipulate vermin and pests into their living space
>>
>>37959780
Isn't it easier to go through the backdoor though ? Backdoors usually only have one very cheap and simple lock that can be picked with even a hairclip, while front doors usually have a tetra lock, which are usually nigh impossible to pick.
>>
>>37959858

Maybe OP can call the landlord pretending to be the other renters and get a spare key sent to him.
>>
>>37959904
>>37959858
>>37959780
I don't really want to break in. Too dangerous.

Right now my plan is to smear peanut butter on the bottom of their doorknob where they can't see it tonight.
>>
>>37959025
Flush the toilet and start a shower every time they take a shower. It will ruin their water pressure and make their showers cold.

I'm pretty sure my downstairs neighbors do this to me on purpose for being a night owl.
>>
>>37959992
>smear peanut butter on the bottom of their doorknob

1. That's clearly a deliberate action.
2. It's not damaging enough to make them stand down. It's like challenging some guy in the street and instead of pulling a knife, baton, or gun you pull out a piece of paper, make a paper airplane and throw it at him. Either bet it all or better not.
>>
why dont you write loud faggot on the door with a sharpie and post pics
>>
>>37959780
>>37959858

be careful desu
You unironically need a warrant to own lockpicks in some states.
>>
>>37959025
>robot way
>accomplishing anything

Only alphas get things done. Enjoy the noise.
>>
if they have any animals leave poisoned or foods with glass outside.they spend a few days sobbing which is way better then them being loud
>>
>>37960449
For real ? Man, that's bullshit, but they can't stop you from having a thin piece of metal, can they ? Just make your tools out of cheap springsteel or a can OP.
Even if you don't want to break in now, you might want to learn how to pick a lock sometime.
>>
>>37960422
>Sharpie
Even better, do this with a knife OP. Leave them a lovely carving.
>>
File: doit.jpg (133KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
doit.jpg
133KB, 620x416px
What good are insights? They only make things worse.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.