[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7131.jpg (70KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7131.jpg
70KB, 560x602px
ITT: we post chad encounters/tales
Here is one from today.
>be me
>23 kissless virgin
>at work wageslaving
>coworker is a virgin qt who I've worked with for 4 years
>she's cute, funny, innocent, and super nice
>we talk a lot and there is some minor flirting
>ive been trying to work up the nerve to ask her out for years now
>throughout the whole shift shes making strong eye contact and being very flirty
>decide im asking her out at the end of the shift
>as we're talking a dude with a strong jawline, broad shoulders, and cheeky haircut comes up and legit says "give me your number".
>not "hey you're cute can i get your number" or "hey whatsup im chad i was wondering if i could get your number", he straight up says "give me your number".
>i felt embarrassed for him, knowing my qt coworker isn't i to chads and has too much self respect to ever say yes to that
>imagin my fucking face when she blushes, giggles and puts her number in his phone

GIRLS CAN NOT RESIST CHAD. CHAD CAN STEAL OUR INNOCENT QT's AT ANY MOMENT HE PLEASES
>>
File: hero.jpg (77KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
77KB, 1000x500px
>be me
>2015
>10th grade.
>There was this asshole normie fag I fucking hated.
>He always had an attitude problem.
>Would tell him how to do something and he wouldn't listen thinking he's too good, even after the teacher confirmed I was right.
>Always fixing his hair.
>He would do bitch like shit such as rolling his eyes when he was partnered with a robot.
>One day playing football
>Someone passes him the ball
>Out of nowhere a 6'4" Chad tackles him and swings him above his head, and body slams him to the ground.
>Chad then spits on his face "HUH! PUSSY!" and runs away.
>The asshole normie fag is smiling trying to play it off but tears soon drop down his face as he lies there in pain, all alone.
>>
>at mall
>walk bast a guy who has to be at least 6'5" wearing a black tank top
>he's buff as hell with perfectly styled hair and a chisled jaw
>think "holy shit its an actual chad"
>find myself smiling like a retard as i try not to laugh
>>
>>37958611
>coworker is a virgin qt who I've worked with for 4 years
>ive been trying to work up the nerve to ask her out for years now

Human nature, aggressive beats "working up nerve for years" every time. Next time you see someone you like, ask her out instead of waiting a half a decade. She was prob wondering wtf was taking you so long. Dont think, just do.
>>
>>37958611
she did this to make your jealous and encourage you to go for her.
>>
>>37958611
>>coworker is a virgin qt who I've worked with for 4 years
If it doesn't happen in the first month, it's never going to happen, and even that's pushing it. Get this through your heads you fucking idiots.
>>
>>37958955

This is beautiful. Chad is such a force of nature he can sometimes do good with his power (involuntarily, of course).

Chad>>>>>>>>average normie SHIT stain
>>
>>37959031
you should have laught m8.

That would show chad!
>>
>>37958611
Sounds like you've got one hell of a Napoleon complex.
>>
>>37959031
kek
original post
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.