[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far would you go to get a qt gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: deviousplans.png (25KB, 1607x341px) Image search: [Google]
deviousplans.png
25KB, 1607x341px
>Be me
>6/10 white male IT wageslave
>Live in tiny apt in shitty part of town
>qt and her bf move in two floors below me
>bf is 9/10 and "has a big heart" but is a total loser
>Deals weed out of their place
>gf and I have talked a few times, we exchanged numbers, nothing too serious, we're friends I guess
>Autistic online research reveals they are both on probation
>pic related is bf's terms, if he violates probation its a mandatory 90 days in jail, its his second DWI, fucking retard normie
>devious planning ensues
>An anonymous tip to the local PD combined with sprinkling some weed in front of his place should be all it takes to get him locked up for 3 months
>Become shoulder to cry on
>Become more than that, loser is stuck in jail while I move in on his gf

Am I a bad person? Is this even possible? I just want a qt gf.
>>
I'm at work, posting this so I can view it later.

Remember OP. How you get her is how you will lose her.
>>
>>37958277
Just do it you fag. If you really think you have it all figured out and it will end the way you want, what do you have to lose?

Stop larping and get to work you faggot.
>>
>>37958277
how the fuck can you call someone else a "total loser" and be plotting to do some shit like this? fucking kill yourself, honestly.
>>
File: fallfromchair.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
fallfromchair.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>>37958630

I'm just a partial loser, at least I have a good paying job and real career prospects. Why shouldn't I do something like this? gf will be better off for it.
>>
>>37958747
probably bait, but you're a fucking loser lmao. loserdom isn't about fucking external bullshit, faggot. you're planning to ruin some dudes live cause you're lonely. fuck off.
>>
>>37958822

I see no issue with that.
>>
>>37958822
>>37958630
Found the normie. Normie defending normies now on this board. Just go kys and leave
>>
I dunno about calling him a loser but if he got in trouble for dealing before and is still dealing, he is an idiot. As long as you acknowledge it's a dick move and realize you probably won't get anything long term, go for it, it's you choice and your conscience.
>>
>>37958277
i am maybe retarded but i don t understad, if you steal his gf he goes to jail ? how and why ?
>>
>>37958747
>9/10 chad
>has qt gf
>and is drug dealer

You on the other hand OP,
>faggot
>cuck
>robot
>deadend IT wagecuck

And yet
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.