[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first gf: chubby homely girl, 5/10 at best >be proud of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1492745705488.jpg (167KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492745705488.jpg
167KB, 1080x1080px
>first gf: chubby homely girl, 5/10 at best
>be proud of her, ugly myself
>second gf: somehow a 8/10 "I post pics of myself on instagram"-hottie
>not unexpectedly she cheats after three years together

>tfw having to go back to girls my own league after having having a girl way way out of your league

Call me shallow, but holy fuck, this is a bitter pill to swallow. Anyone else relate to this? How'd you deal with it?
>>
Don't seriously date a girl with an active social media presence, they aren't faithful and use those beta males to fuel their need for attention. Sooner or later a guy with higher status then you will show message her and then steal her from you.
>>
Yeah just get used to it

Altough would you date a hot girl, who you know will cheat on you? I xan honestly say nothing hit me quite tthat hard so far
>>
>>37956632
Just dont go back?

or

>make sure they what your ex looks like
>drop hints/tell them they better make up for the fact that they're ugly as shit by being good at something
>sex, cooking/cleaning, being chill 24/7 and not causing drama
>make them feel like if they slip up at that you're going to drop them and go back dating hot girls
>dont let them know you've only had the one
>>
>>37956897
I say "having to go back" but honestly, I doubt I'll ever get a new girlfriend again.

First one I met at school. The second one at a martial arts club. Both pursued me and I was pretty much like 'ok!'
I don't go to school and I only go to the gym. I'm 30 and I have no idea how to meet women.

I made this thread when I realized I had no single match after 5 days of tinder.
>>
>>37957006
well then fuck it then, just do you for the rest of your life and see if another girl floats onto your dick

I got my gf by osmosis too, but the confidence I got from knowing I'm good at sex and kissing makes me feel like if/when we break up I'll be way better at going out and getting girls and shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.