[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite way to fap?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1398794564813.png (160KB, 556x730px) Image search: [Google]
1398794564813.png
160KB, 556x730px
What's your favorite way to fap?
>>
>>37955972
right after a shower when my dick skin is nice and soft. no lube. more friction=more sensation.
>>
Waking up after a night of drinking with a hangover. Smoke a joint, crawl back to bed and get some lube. Definitely the best orgasms of my life are done through that manner, even better than the few times I've had sex
>>
>>37955972
humping my pillows
>>
>>37955972
On amphetamines and marijuana
>>
Heroine is best wank
>>
High on weed and with a condom on
>>
>>37955972
I like to hump pillows, I know it's a pretty awkward thing to do but that's how I got my first orgasm when I was 10yo, and I sticked to it with some regularity.
>>
I personally like to stroke my penis repeatedly with my closed fist
>>
>>37956610
They say that can give you ED
>>
>>37956762
how can that give me erectyle disfunction?
>>
I dry hump the rug/floor.
>>
>>37956834
>>37956610
>>37956115
might as well be a woman fucking faggots
>>
>>37956811
Nevermind I was thinking of prone bed humping
>>
>>37955972
As an asexual, watching you guys discuss his weird habit is strange. You sound like animals talking about inanimate shit you hump like dogs.
>>
my favourite way to fap is scream at the top of my lungs
>>
>>37956892
somebody post the classic meme of the asexual smugly talking about his intellectual superiority and then a single tear falling from his eye
>>
>>37956892
you guys are just as bad as vegans
>>
>>37956874
it's practically the same thing, only I hump the pillow.

>>37956834
>>37956115
I finally send someone else with this weird habit.
>>
I make a tube shape with both hand and 'anchor' them to a wall or a table, then proceed to hump.
It's a great leg workout.
>>
>>37956892
fuck off cakefag
if you were legit you wouldn't be going around ruining the tolerance people already have for this mental illness and grouping us in with the faggots
>>
>>37957042
in mother russia, my penis masturbates me!
>>
Anyone else use a vibrator? When my sister moved out she left hers in her hiding spot. I got curious one day and used it on my dick and busted the fattest nut in my life
>>
>>37957118
i used my playstation controller on the head of my dick once and it felt real nice
>>
File: baybay.jpg (21KB, 494x484px) Image search: [Google]
baybay.jpg
21KB, 494x484px
>over one month of no-fap
>no real sexual urges anymore
>get boners but don't feel like fapping anymore
>just almost came from squeezing the wounds where I've been cutting for 2 weeks now
>>
While sitting. Obviously I wrap my dick in toilet paper to avoid mess
>>
>>37956892
get some hormones going through you and you may develop a sex drive
>>
shoelace cockring
>>
>>37956892
A conversation about what materials taste best when you shove them into a hole on your face would sound weird to someone who had never eaten before.
>>
sneak a dildo into the shower, hope my parents don't get impatient
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.