[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a female despise you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20170625_121827.png (285KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_121827.png
285KB, 1080x1920px
Openly or discreetly? How was it.
>>
>>37955826
Surprisingly I've made a lot of females like me and half the time fall for me.
inb4 NORMIE GET OUT, I'm still a virgin because I prefer to lose it to someone who knows everything about me not hookups and shit like that
>>
>>37955874
you are still a normie, virgin or not.
>>
>>37955890
Wouldn't call someone who sits on the computer all day unless I leave to go do something like get food a norman
>>
I have multiple. As much I want to value the personality of a woman highly, the looks matter so much more to me and it's not even close. I'm reasonably attractive but I am as autistic as they come. So I generally attract women in the 4/10 to 6/10 range, but I don't believe they are attractive enough to date, so I sleep with them a couple times and then slowly stop responding to their messages. This does not make them happy and I've gotten some really angry texts and heard some of the nasty things they have said about me to my friends.

Sometimes I do things when I'm drinking that make them hate me though, like yelling at them or something but that only happened once. One of my friends once yelled that a girl wasn't cute to me while she was within earshot and we were all looking directly at each other. That shit was embarrassing.

The only lesson I have learned so far is that not everyone is going to like you, and not everyone has to. But I usually use this as an excuse for why I treat other people so poorly.
>>
Yes my cousin hates me with a passion. She's extremely liberal and posts stuff about refugees and migrants and Black Lives Matter and all that shit all the time and I pick apart her arguments and she just responds by calling me an asshole and a racist and trying to get the rest of the family to turn against me. Everyone finds her annoying though so they just ignore her, even her own sister who is my drinking buddy
>>
Yeah, my girlfriend despises me and constantly reminds me of that, but we stay together because she needs money and I desperately need company. Though lately I really wonder if this sort of company is worth the effort.
>>
I have no enemies.

And no friends.
>>
File: 1435909973729.jpg (81KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1435909973729.jpg
81KB, 600x549px
Yeah. High school, a couple of years ago. To this day I have no idea why. I was a total loser though so maybe it was cathartic for her idk.

>overweight beta male
>share a few classes with Girl
>Girl is attractive, has a bf, outgoing, and also hates me
>makes consistent comments and putdowns on me whenever she can
>"This is why no one likes you"
>fucks up any class group I'm in
>"Seriously? You're going to trust HIS work? I'd be careful..."
>4.0 GPA for reference
>nothing overt but constant shit every fucking day
>her boyfriend dindu nuffin, actually started taking my side once they broke up
>eventually had enough and started giving shit back
>can't think of any good examples that don't require their own massive greentexts of context sorry
>GIRL is one year above me, graduates
>decide I'm gonna get the last laugh
>get my hands on her yearbook
>write the sweetest, most sugary message about how much I valued our time together and how great she will do in life
>now if she ever points me out in the yearbook and says "oh hey its that loser" she looks like the bad guy to her kids/senpai/bf/friends

Fast forward a year

>graduate, ready to move on with life
>so's my lizard
>by move on with life i mean get a debilitating disease that slowly kills him with excruciating pain
>Got to exotic vet to put him down
>Manage to hold myself together but inside a bloo bloo bloo
>waitng in the lobby, hear a familiar voice
>It's fucking her
>She's the fucking lab assistant
>that whore killed my lizard

Rest in Peace Joe, I'll never have another pet
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.