[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>By the age of 18, a higher percentage of people had sex than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

>By the age of 18, a higher percentage of people had sex than those who did not.
>>
>>37955688
>i am the bottom 10%
maybe i should try getting married to a virgin, since chances of divorce are low if i'm successful
>>
>>37955688

What was the sample group? no sources are cited on this picture
>>
>>37955790
National Survey of Family Growth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2013-2015.
Only interviewed people aged 15-45. Doesn't say how many, but probably many thousands, since its government, and also asked about divorce parenting, etc.
>>
>>37955688
4% of 43 year olds are virgins which seems way too high. That's hundred of thousands of 43 y/o virgins.
>>
File: (16).jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
(16).jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>37955688
>tfw turning 23 in 5 days
>>
>>37955688
>bottom 5%
Thanks God for bringing me to this world
>>
>>37955688
I genuinely don't believe this graph to be even remotely true.

The only way I would is if a substantial minority (~33%) of these men are fucking prostitutes. No way 90% of men my age have had sex and I haven't. More than 10% of men my age are morbidly obese while I'm fit. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>37955688
This isn't too bad, even a lowball means 1 in every 10 girls or more my age should be virgins.
>>
>>37956359
Actually being desirable doesn't have much to do with it. Sometimes when people are uglier they feel more pressure to have sex in an attempt to prove something.
>>
>>37955688

>tfw after 28 the percentages don't really change anymore.
>>
>>37955688

>tfw 30 and finally part of an exclusive minority

This chart seems to suggest that, statistically, it is significantly easier to have had sex than to have not. Dedication is all it takes. Fuck the 95%
>>
>>37956409
It also has to do with going out there and socializing. Back in my highschool I remember seeing some pretty ugly couples, I still know I'm better than these guys and that their girlfriends would take me over them, the problem is that I don't socialize.
>>
>>37956517
I mean... obviously if you don't talk to anyone you're probably not getting into relationships. I see much worse guys than me in every aspect with hot girls at university. I've had lots of girls smile at me and stuff but I'm usually either a sperg or just don't want to talk to them.
>>
>>37956140
Yeah.
The legend of late virginity is not way irreal as some people use to think.

>>37956359
Well anon, ugly people still make sex. That's not beauty that counts at first, attitude and skill are way more useful to get woman.
Also, sometimes women flirt and easy all the challenge.
>>
>>37956359
What your age bro?
>>
>>37956515
No, it just means that it's very easy to get sex, and you couldn't even do that. Because you're that pathetic.
>>
File: 61h6r2139uoy.jpg (25KB, 537x372px) Image search: [Google]
61h6r2139uoy.jpg
25KB, 537x372px
What makes these statistics worse are that a majority of the people who said "no" were probably gay and only had sex with the same gender.
>>
File: 1498420013036[1].png (95KB, 749x609px) Image search: [Google]
1498420013036[1].png
95KB, 749x609px
>>37956517
This is you. Also me.
>>
>>37956140
it says "with the opposite sex"
4% of people being completely homosexual seems about right
>>
I'm 21 should I kill my self now or keep going

Whens the exact age that an hero is necessary on this graph
>>
>>37956797
On this graph people who haven't had sex by 25 never have sex.
>>
I didn't start getting laid until 25
>>
>>37956764
Wow.. I have had this experience in the past when I was way more robotized.

HARD REGRETING!
>>
I lost with 20.

No regrets, really.
With 17 I was extremely mentally childish.
If a girl got naked in my front I would have ran.
>>
>>37956764
>tfw there has literally never been someone seemingly attracted to me.
no girl trying to talk to me in school, none staring at me and looking away as we make eye contact, not even some girl being mean to me in kindergarten.
>>
I don't know how robots are surprised that so few people are virgins.

Im the total opposite, in surprised there are so many. Outside of me and a few friends I don't know so many people who don't get laid "regularly"
>>
>>37957026
Chad, stop wasting your time here. Enjoy your life.
>>
>>37957026
How tall are the guys who get laid regularly?
>>
>>37957099
> who don't get laid

Im as virgin as a saint anon
>>
>>37957128
ah sorry didn't parse that properly
>>
Why are there dips in the older age range? Are people becoming virgins again after a long ass dry spell
>>
>>37957110
I live in Argentina, so the manlet meme doesnt work like that in our culture.

Not saying that it doesn't help, it's a real boost of at least 2 points from what some females told me, but all the womanizers that I know go from 1,65m to 1,75m, so kind of average or below here.

But they all are confident, and they don't give a fuck about woman in a cool way, not in the misogynist type that most of us have here. They go for pussy, don't care the quality, and if they don't get it, they move on with out a problem.
>>
You guys really shouldn't focus on virginity. Losing your virginity isn't really that special by itself, I mean you can do it with a prostitute or a hideous bitch you met at the bar. I think the real goal should be to have a loving and intimate relationship. It makes the sex 10x better and you get to have it a lot more anyway. Nothing really changes after you have sex for the first time, but your perspective on life really *does* change after falling in love for the first time.

Also I don't think anybody would judge you for not losing your virginity in your 20s. Keep in mind that the wealthier / more intelligent / more educated you are, the higher the median age is at which you lose your virginity. I'm doing a masters in CS and I wouldn't be surprised if half of my classmates (mostly 22-25) were still virgins.
>>
>>37957490
I think a lot of people here agree with you. Just saying 'lose virginity' is a lot easier than saying 'get into loving relationship with someone', even if they don't fully overlap.
>>
>>37956359

As other people have said, ugly or otherwise undesirable people lowered their standards. I'm not going to go so far as to say this is most robots, but a good deal of robots are actually volcels; they just don't want to lower their standards to fucking girls they're not attracted to.
>>
>>37957195
>Are people becoming virgins again after a long ass dry spell

Eh?
Different people from different age groups are surveyed
>>
File: Kane.gif (481KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kane.gif
481KB, 480x360px
>>37957490
Man, no irony, I screenshoted your words.

I agree 110% with your text.

I was one which have the tought of losing with any horn, but then happened that I lost with my first girlfriend.
Making love in incomparable with doing just animal sex. 10x is little.

>Nothing really changes after you have sex for the first time, but your perspective on life really *does* change after falling in love for the first time.
Absolutely.
>>
>>37957490
>I'm doing a masters in CS and I wouldn't be surprised if half of my classmates (mostly 22-25) were still virgins.
Isn't the vast majority of that field male though? Or do you have a bigger female pop where you're doing it?
>>
>>37957490
Ya but cs is 90% men, and most of the girls have bfs.
>>
>>37957490
>Keep in mind that the wealthier / more intelligent / more educated you are, the higher the median age is at which you lose your virginity.

But people of /r9k/ are nothing of this, and still late virgins hahaha
>>
>>37957730
>>37957732
My program is about 30% women. Perhaps they are less likely to be virgins than the men in the program, but I doubt the gap would be large. Most of them are pretty awkward and reserved too.
>>37957739
Fair, I just think that if you are doing well for yourself, you shouldn't beat yourself up about being a virgin because most people doing as well as you are probably doing. And even if you aren't doing too well, it's never too late to turn things around. Maintaining a good diet and exercise is essentially free, and if you get a reasonable job and put yourself out there socially, that's pretty much all you need to do.
>>
>>37957739
I'm studying top tier STEM and have good career prospects, I'm still here
>>
>>37957885
My undergrad program is pretty much 10%, graduate might be higher but it's less people overall.
>>
>>37957967
I go to a selective/"prestigious" university so we have the luxury of being able to take our pick of some of the best minority groups. It's not like you need to date inside your program anyway. Yes, it's hard to meet new people when their social circle doesn't intersect at all with yours, but it's worth putting in the effort to do so. Having an ex-girlfriend that you have to see and potentially socialize with on a daily basis is a special kind of hell.
>>
>30
>kv

i realized there was no hope when i turned 25 and was still a virgin
>>
File: 58909b545236a4e0f6e2f975.png (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58909b545236a4e0f6e2f975.png
32KB, 400x400px
>>37957885
True anon.
You are a good writer, I need to add.

Escape from the well bottom is just question of want reach the surface. It's not few time or few money. If you want you set your priorities and JUST DO IT. Who wants, encounter some way, even if you are playing the life in the hard mode (low luck in your SPECIAL skills).
>>
>>37958052
Thank you for the compliment! I made a few typos but I'm glad you liked it.
>>
>>37955688
Does this chart talk about people who have had sex or the ones who have had sex with the opposite gender?
>>
Do we get any kind of affirmative action for being such a small minority? There has to be some kind of benefit right?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.