[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw vegan for 1 year >losing weight and generally healthier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1494149982849.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494149982849.png
280KB, 646x595px
>tfw vegan for 1 year
>losing weight and generally healthier
>start craving a burger and mcnuggets
what do? s-should i give in?
>>
>>37954615
don't give in
>>
>>37954615
6 years here, don't give in, cravings almost fully disappear a year and a half in or so
>>
>>37954615
Why not just have a veggie burger? Taste better.
>>
no need to give in if you are losing wait and are significantly healthier but being an all out vegan is proven to not be healthy, if anything you should be a vegetarian, veganism is just stupid
>>
Have you caved at all before? I've been dieting for about a year now and I allow myself 'cheat days' every now and then, but only because I know I can handle them. For some people, that one day of shitty food is all they need to slip back into their old habits. If you think you're one of these people, don't even entertain the thought of junk food.
>>
>>37954615
Eat relish+ketchup and try to figure out how they make that breading around the nuggets. Those are the only parts I really like anyway.

t. not vegan
>>
>>37954615
If you do it, at least go to a nice burger place.
>>
>>37954615
surely after being vegan for a year you realize that you are stronger than those cravings
>>
>>37954615
>vegan
You'll start getting fat after your metabolism fucks up from the lack of meat
>t.former vegan
>>
>>37955110
i saw a mcdonalds commercial and it brought back memories. mcdonalds has such a unique flavor that no veggie burger can compare to.
>>
>>37955297
like where? i never ate burgers from anywhere except mdonalds so i dont know what else is good out there.
>>
>>37954615
look into chix nuggets

they taste really similar to chicken nuggets. Taste is virtually the same, texture is slightly different but pretty similar

>>37955338
You do realize literally tens of millions of people are vegetarian with no issues around the planet right
your dumb anecdote is not the case for the vast majority of vegans and vegetarians
all these armchair dieticians need to fuck off. The ONLY time the idiots in this thread think about nutrition is when they look to attack someone else's diet, I guarantee you that.
>>
>>37955175
>breading
it's very simle anon and you can make it at home in 5 minutes
take a bowl fill it with liquid eggs (crack them open and put into the bowl)
next bowl iis filled with flour
final bowl gets filled with these bits of bread or other pastries you "grind" on a cheese grater once they get hard like when you leave them out in the open for a few days

first you put your meat in the eggs, soak both sides then flour same thing and finally the bread gratings
then fry it on a pan and boom mickeyds at home
t.slav
>>
>>37955424
>you do realize literally tens of millions of people are vegetarian with no issues around the planet right
right, you said it yourself retard, vegetarian, not vegan
>>
>>37955484
>vegetarian, not vegan
the difference is not substantial, as a vegetarian who is now a vegan

dairy and eggs are in a lot of things but replacing them in a diet is fairly trivial. Milk is fundamentally just a high a calorie beverage and eggs, while definitely nutritious, aren't necessary

This conversation is obviously heading towards you whining about b12, go ahead
>>
>>37955424
chix nuggets? i just searched it and cannot find them. where are you from? i am in the u.s.
>>
>>37955552
im tired of the b12 argument. i take b12 supplements and my blood tests come out normal everytime.
>>
>>37955569
I'm from California, seems to be a proprietary brand from some restaurant near me, nevermind then

gardein crispy tenders are also pretty good

>>37955606
not just b12, but every other point they could make, it's all the same rehashed bullshit
it's unfortunate that there aren't threads where I can just talk to vegans without those people coming and whining constantly but /ck/ doesn't seem to have many plant based diet threads
>>
>>37955897
i'll probably make more vegan threads in the future. its entertaining to see all the arguments for and against it. also, i tried gardein but mcdonalds just has that special flavor you know?
what is the name of that restaurant? maybe someday i'll be in california and stop by.
>>
File: 1200px-McD-McChicken.jpg (162KB, 1200x694px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-McD-McChicken.jpg
162KB, 1200x694px
For me, it's the McChicken. Originally the best fast food sandwich.
>>
Stick it out. Animal agriculture is destroying the planet and making animals suffer just for a meal isn't right. Cravings should go soon. Just make sure to eat enough, as you may crave calorie dense food, such as animal products, otherwise. :)
>>
>hes not a god tier raw food diet with daily raw meat and home pressed fruit and vegetable juices

Not gonna make it.

Cooked meat is utter shit and will make you feel like trash, try some raw instead.
>>
>>37955552
Eggs aren't nutritious though. Why would you say that?
>>
>>37955376
veggie burgers from burger king are pretty decent. I don't know if they're vegan though since I'm just vegetarian
>>
>>37954615
Not worth it dude
>>
File: 1422543626240.png (89KB, 312x356px) Image search: [Google]
1422543626240.png
89KB, 312x356px
>>37954615
go get some tendies right now anon
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.