[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Progress thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: index.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 225x225px
Have any of you, or anyone you know, actually made some progress? Like go from the mumbling beta who gets flustered when asked a question to someone who at least can hold a conversation?

Did you use meds? get /fit/?

Please give me hope...
>>
it was working and meeting new people that did it for me
>>
>>37953995
Tried meds
Im still a spastic epileptic fuck
School nurse had to spend an hour wiping away my drool
>>
>>37953995
Yeah a year ago I was a essentially a NEET then I had an opportunity to start being more social and I took it. Didn't work out well at first. Around last thanksgiving I had a mental breakdown and almost killed myself but now I'm doing pretty good. I made some friends, go to normie parties every once in a while, lost my virginity, started getting /fit/, got a decent enough job, started teaching myself guitar. All this good stuff happened in just the last 6 months so if you're reading this just know you could become normie-ish in under a year if you start right now.
>>
>>37953995
Just forced myself to talk to girls and be more social. Listened to people have normal conversations and stuff and learned from there. Eventually it evolved into knowing deep down what I wanted to say or do and blocking out the voices that kept me back.
I still have some autism in me, like getting nervous when I think strangers are watching me but it gets easier the more you keep trying to improve. And be confident cause anyone can sense low self esteem with a single look.
>>
I got /fit/
But that still doesn't help the fact I can't talk to girl with out getting nervous

But, grills do talk to me now
>>
>>37954190
do they not mind the sperging out?
>>
>>37953995
I have serious mental health issues and had a really poor childhood, and while I'm not completely "better" or normie, I've learned to cope and deal with it all a lot better than I used to. I've refused to go for therapy or treatment because of bad experiences in the past, so it's pretty much just been learning to deal with everything on my own. Reading a lot, trying to invest time into my hobbies, etc.

I've never really had trouble with conversation or meeting people, but I always have trouble making and keeping friends. I'm a bit better with it now and have learned a lot about people.

Things aren't perfect, but they're a bit better. Don't give up, OP. Sometimes it can feel like you aren't making any progress just because there is such an insurmountable amount to make.
>>
File: IMG_9235.gif (551KB, 232x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9235.gif
551KB, 232x500px
>>37953995
Essentially couldn't talk to people 3 years ago, but now I can start and hold conversations. Which has led to be getting a decent number of friends (close and otherwise).
Also, my self-confidence has gone up a lot after getting more /fit/, which has led to me going from a khv to just a virgin.
We're all gonna make it bros.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.