[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 6662773840.jpg (315KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
6662773840.jpg
315KB, 1280x960px
So.. I met a slave on fetlife. He lives alone and wants to be my slave but wants to know what i would do to him.

What do slaves generally like?
>>
>>37953549
>What do slaves generally like?

For their father to love them
>>
File: spyrosex.png (114KB, 705x626px) Image search: [Google]
spyrosex.png
114KB, 705x626px
Depends on the person. Some people want a very sensual loving experience and some people want to have the shit beat out of them on the regular. Go for a comfy medium and tell him that you'll put a collar on him and butt fuck him. I hope this helped.
>>
>>37953549
Tell him you're going to get his boipucci pregnant and he's gonna give birth like in alien with your faggot buttbaby exploding out of his colon aka boiwomb.
>>
File: 90239489284.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
90239489284.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>37953762
>Tell him you're going to get his boipucci pregnant and he's gonna give birth like in alien with your faggot buttbaby exploding out of his colon aka boiwomb.

wh-what? has science gone too far?
>>
>>37953549
is that a man or a woman tho
>>
In my online experience, they generally like you to make every decision ever
>>
>>37953549
Send photos of this so called FetLife slave. Most of my experience has them being really fat
>>
File: IMG_1978.jpg (52KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1978.jpg
52KB, 500x492px
>>37953762
I'm not sure thats a thing but I'm still terrified
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-25-19-46-34.png (414KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-25-19-46-34.png
414KB, 720x1280px
>>37953820
Pic of him oreganoriginale
>>
>>37953976
He's cute itabot
>>
>>37953762
professional faggotry
>>
He probably wants you to be dominant, and be a leading figure. (he has daddy issues). But like some other anon already said, some want you to take care of them, some want you to fuck the shit out of them, or a middle ground. It doesn't hurt to ask him. Also, don't rape him.
>>
Put him to work in your cotton field.
>>
>>37953549
>What do slaves generally like?
Either to be treated as a pet or to be degraded and hurt.
If it's the former make them walk on all fours and do tasks for you, then call them a good girl/boy, make them say things like they belong to you, sometimes slap them but gently and generally treat them with love and care but make sure they deserve it. They want to be praised but not just out of the blue for no reason, but because they feel like they've been good and impressed you.

If it's the latter tell them how useless and worthless they are, and how you don't even know why you bother with them, and they should be thankful for your time and for letting them serve you. Make them do and say humiliating things, bully them for enjoying the abuse and always point out how pathetic they are and how no self respecting person would enjoy stuff like this. Make them cry, but never let them disobey you. Make them thank you for nutting on them and slapping them, and when you're finished tell them you actually enjoyed using them and they might be worth something to you after all, but only as mindlessly obedient fucktoys.
>>
>>37955653
>>If it's the former make them walk on all fours and do tasks for you, then call them a good girl/boy, make them say things like they belong to you, sometimes slap them but gently and generally treat them with love and care but make sure they deserve it. They want to be praised but not just out of the blue for no reason, but because they feel like they've been good and impressed you.
that sounds actually quite nice. god, i'm lonely.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.