[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men intimidated by women with big butts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4238.jpg (131KB, 481x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4238.jpg
131KB, 481x700px
Why are men intimidated by women with big butts?
>>
>>37953352
They're not. Most men LOVE big butts.
>>
File: IMG_0198.jpg (452KB, 1024x1539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
452KB, 1024x1539px
>>37953352
Big butts mean big dumps. And I don't want that mud cannon going off on me in the middle of the night!
>>
>>37953352
I'm not. in fact any well endowed woman I've ever met has been nice to me. Pretty sure it's because they are confident in themselves

that's why I like to eat ass
>>
>>37953352
They can murder you during facesitting if they want.
>>
>>37953352

They're usually very self confident considering they get hit on all the time. A confident woman is a threat to beta males.
>>
>>37953352
Wide hipped chicks are whores
http://www.medicaldaily.com/fat-bottomed-girls-women-wide-hips-more-sexually-active-due-confidence-bestowed-evolution-278650
Not very different from the other whores.
>>
>>37953352
Why are men intimidated by fat chicks*

Gee fatty. idunno.
>>
>>37953352
they... aren't...? but if they are maybe it's because they're afraid the butt length makes it even harder to get the dick in?
>>
>>37953923
but they're top tier females and meant to breed
>>
>>37953352
I prefer women that look like women, and not baboons or future Kanye wives.
>>
File: IMG_6565.png (510KB, 459x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6565.png
510KB, 459x488px
>>37953352
The fact that you need to ask this is a sign of massive faggotry. THICC is fucking sexy you flaming faggot. Plain and simple.
>>
It means they're sluts. Women only make their asses big to attract Chads. You think shy, bookish girls are doing squats? There is a correlation between ass/breast size and infidelity.
>>
>>37953352
I'm not. I'd bend that over in 4 seconds flat.
>>
>>37954729
Oh OP said intimidated? I thought he said infatuated. They're not? Only a fuckig pussy beta is intimidated by a woman with a big ass.
>>
>>37953923
>>37954648
This

>women biologically inclined to be considered more attractive and better at having children have more sex

Golly, really makes the old timepiece tick, huh?
>>
>>37953352
>those shoes
What is she a fucking elf?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.