[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 dollar knife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 20170625_130829.jpg (204KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_130829.jpg
204KB, 480x640px
I got this cheap 1 dollar knife at the dollar tree. Knife $$$ fags are wrong it's perfectly find and does the job.

3 inches
Stainless steel

If you want to pay 9 to 14 dollars more for one that has a metal Handel or a different lock for strength that's ok. But desu people exaggerate and this 1 dollar sharp piece of metal is more than ok for self defense or whatever.
>>
>>37953250
Looks like a nice knife for taking on Chad.
>>
>>37953250
>stainless steel still stains
>it just "stains less"
REEEEEE
>>
File: orange.jpg (64KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
orange.jpg
64KB, 1008x756px
Cute toothpick, knifelet.
Come back when you're done playing with your babby toy and are ready to handle a real man's tool.
>>
>>37953344
How much poorfag

>I'm not a poorfag

You are now after wasting your wagebuks on that overpriced metal stabby stabby.

Bet you can't even Conceal carry that shit.
>>
>>37953413
It was $90 canuckbux
>>
>>37953413
You're right, I can't... I'm sorry, I went too far. But hey, I was just giving you the good ole' bantz.
>>
File: 1496112938686.jpg (19KB, 540x340px) Image search: [Google]
1496112938686.jpg
19KB, 540x340px
>>37953344
>>Literally the same size
>>
>>37953460
The blade of my knife, the orange one, is 4" long.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170625-132303.jpg (85KB, 460x523px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-132303.jpg
85KB, 460x523px
>>37953429
>he spent 90 buckarros on a sharp piece of metal

>he thinks it's better cuz it cost more

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
when will brainless learn. Anything above 20 bucks is irrelevant to quality.
>>
>>37953513
>when will brainless learn.

Tell me about it...
>>
File: image.png (519KB, 1280x1258px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
519KB, 1280x1258px
>>37953501
Wow it's longer than your dick!
>>
>>37953501
>>thinks a 4 inch wound would hurt more then a 3 or a 2 inch wound
Ok pal
>>
>>37953537
H-haha jokes on you, m-mine is a full inch an a half longer
fucking kill me
>>
stilettos are the only acceptable knife for self defense, any other is simply a tool, not a weapon
>>
>>37953542
Sometimes one inch is all it takes to go from hitting a lethal vital organ merely a flesh wound

Sometimes a shorter knife is good because you can defend yourself but if you get charged for something at least it's not murder. Probably

> sometimes one inch is all it takes from having a gf or being Forever Alone
>>
Just realize that with a pocket knife that cheap it can close in your hand easily.
>>
>knife
>self defence

Literally no
>>
>not carrying a katana at all times,hidden within a guitar case

Ok faggot.
>>
>>37953250

>self defense
Have you trained to use a knife? Know how to stab? Can you handle it in panic mode?

Most stabbings happen when bitch boys walking around with knives get "assaulted"(read : sucker punched) while staggering reach for their knife and the person who "assaulted" them take the knife and stab them. You're raising the risk by carrying not increasing your survival. Real life isn't an anime people aren't going to challenge you to an honorable duel and you're not gonna use that knife for self defense. Get a CCP and go to shooting ranges and courses for under pressure shooting and gun handling atm that knife just puts you at risk.
>>
>>37953250
Its not long enough to pierce most of the major organs
>>
>>37953250
I always carry around a knife, some smokes, a list of my favorite albums, and a lighter stuffed into a sock above my Converse shoes.
>>
File: IMG_4789.jpg (904KB, 3264x1804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4789.jpg
904KB, 3264x1804px
Did this thread get moved here from /k/?
>knives for self defense
Please don't do this
>>
>>37953583
You're a fucking idiot. GTFO edge-fag
>>
>>37955185
>the "they'll just take your weapon to use it against you bro" meme
>suggesting a gun that malfunctions when someone grabs the non-handle part over a knife which cuts someone that grabs the non-handle part
>>
I never cared for serrated edge knives. In SE US it's a part of culture, my grandfather would say a man isn't fully dressed without his knife. Much like my watch, I feel naked if I'm out and about but not wearing it or my knife. It's so strange how some people say they aren't useful. What is a person doing with their lives where they go entire days without encountering a situation that could be aided by a watch or knife?
>>
I prefer full tang for survival and bushcraft situations
>>
>>37955473

Gun demands an immediate respect and caution, I can show several videos of people getting their knives turned on them and police testimony of it being a common occurrence this was a quick google didn't even read the article enough to care

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/19/man-stabbed-own-knife-york-guitar-dispute-cops-say/98128824/

A gun isn't perfect and if you're a shit head it can malfunction same way a cheap 1$ knife can fold over and slash you too. People who carry knives for utility are smart, a knife can always come in handy in day to day life but if you think you're gonna get into an altercation and that knife is going to protect your limp wrist you're just going to go into a world of problems if you're slow, have never used the knife for protection even in a simulated situation and are uncoordinated you're fucked. I only mention this cause robots are beta by design I'm not saying in every situation a knife is bad but for a robot it's exercise and sharpen your body or gun.
>>
>>37955473
>not carrying a gun and a knife every single day
Nobody wins a knife fight
>>
>>37955579
Once in a while, a knife changes hands. Once in a while, a gun changes hands. Once in a while a knife can't be used because they got the drop on you before you readied it. Once in a while a gun can't be used because they got the drop on you before you readied it.
A gun is better than a knife for defense, but half your reasons have nothing to do with a comparison between the two.
>>
>>37953250
>t e e n s h i t
>>
OP has taken the ultimate redpill

the sharpened jew will be upset
>>
>>37953250
For a buck, that doesn't look too bad. It looks like a cute toy knife, but I wouldn't really count on it in the clutch (i.e. when you need it for self defense).

Suit yourself, though, it's your life, not mine.
>>
>>37953344
I'd like one of these if they didnt have an orange weird plasticy handle
>>
File: b-.jpg (91KB, 800x780px) Image search: [Google]
b-.jpg
91KB, 800x780px
>>37953250
I used to carry around one of these, if I had to i'd rather slash someone with this, when you stab someone there's a risk of killing the person and going to prison for 30+ years. This will leave a huge gash across someones face. You can buy blades that are sharp enough to shave with.
>>
>>37955213
That's good you don't have to kill the person, elliot
>>
>>37956455
This bugger got the right idea.
>>
>>37956455
if you slash someone you can still get charged with intent to kill and causing heavy bodily harm and get like 15 years and pay the niggas facial surgery lmao
>>
>>37955766
This

Hdhdhdjdhdhjd
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.