[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone. Include initials if desired.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 27

File: 1489867572595.png (61KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572595.png
61KB, 275x183px
Write a letter to someone. Include initials if desired.
>>
Leave me alobe you dont care about me stop coming here. Go get fucked by chad and brad in 3 sums since you hate robots so much.
>>
I know what you did. It makes me sick to think we all trusted you. I hope one day your life is torn apart just like ours have been.

Die in a fucking hole.
>>
You're not as confident as you pretend to be. How are you supposed to be a 'grown man' (you're not) yet you find difficulty in sending a recent pic? Deception.
>>
I'm glad we made love proper for the first time.
I know I brought some weird shit into it but you told me you liked it so
I'm looking forward to our next time. You said there wouldn't be one, but then again you said that before this too.
>>
E,

you are making me go crazy but i love you. last night i saw a dream in which you proposed to me. i cried because it felt so unbelievably good

J
>>
>>37953273
D? Is this you lmao
Origami
>>
File: 1489867572585.png (94KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572585.png
94KB, 362x492px
Why the hell am I not good enough for you?

I know you're out there fucking other guys and it disappoints me, though it's really none of my business. You drive me crazy. I can love you to the moon and back but it doesn't fucking matter. None of it matters, I don't stack up to the other guys. I know where Elliot was coming from.

picture semi related.
>>
>>37953747
You never asked me to send one. Besides I wanted it to be a surprise.
>>
>>37953797
>I'm glad we made love proper for the first time.
Fuck off normie.
>>
Dear A,

It's been too long. I miss you.

Am I never going to hear from you again?

Things were supposed to turn out differently..

I thought you'd stick around unlike the rest.

-J
>>
>>37953189
MD
Hey. I know were not good friends anymore, but you have no idea how happy you made me when you messaged me yesterday. Im sorry for always acting like an ass and ignoring you. I never meant to ignore you; I just have too much anxiety to say anything of meaning when we talked irl. I know that you dont care too much about me, but you're a nice person and I always like talking to you.
-JB
>>
>>37955339
You want me to be unlike the rest but you treat me worse than the rest. You barely even talk to me and treat me so differently and unnaturally when you do while you run around going on dates with all these guys. Why would someone stick theirself out for someone like that not knowing what they'd get?
>>
>>37956130
Based on your response, I'm not who you were hoping I might be
>>
D,
I missed you before and I'll still miss you, forever.
L
>>
OP

you are a massive faggot
>>
Why arn't you fucking dead yet?
>>
Dear A/R

I love you I love you I love you.
This weekend was fun and nice and comfi, too. I've got the feeling I made it clear that I *do* love and miss you, s-so that's good.

Hope you'll be alright in the coming week..
Tbqh I'm very worried about your well-being, looking at all the stress-inducing stuff you face every day :(
I hope next weekend will be here soon.

I'm sorry for crying and making such a fuss about you exaggerating your feelings and sadposting. I just felt like I disappointed you, or even worse, gave you bad feels. The latter of which is the last thing I want to give you.

Enough rambling
I love you
And I hope you'll be alright

M/F
>>
T,

You make me proud to be me. You've always looked up to me, depended on me, and relied on me to teach you everything. Each day you become a little more like me, taking the things I like most about myself and making them shine brighter in you. Being able to be your reliable older brother has made me happier than I've been in a long time.

But I'm terrified.

For all the good you learn from me you also take some of the bad, and I'm terrified that one day you'll end up like me, on a dead end road with nothing to look forward to in your own life, watching the successes of others, and living with the shame that you have none of your own. I want you to succeed in all the places I've failed.

But I also dread the day that you do. The day you don't need me anymore. I'm afraid that all the pride and happiness I have right now will all disappear. I'm afraid of the day that the face that used to look at me with admiration will start looking at me with pity.

I'm terrified of the day I'm not your reliable older brother anymore. I wish I could be the person you've always thought I am, and I'm sorry that I'm not.
J
>>
Dear Y,
You misunderstood so much and went off with your own assumptions. Overthinking things lead you to this, you said you never cared for me but you wouldn't send such a strong farewell message if you didnt. You never saw my effort because it was all invisible so you thought I wasn't trying or caring enough. My friend was my friend before he was some weird infatuation you had. I never got a chance to fully explain anything and i know its because you don't care enough to listen. Things shouldn't have ended like this. The blame will continue to be placed on me, I have isolated myself again and possibly ruined my only real friendship trying to fix any of this. Even then, I hope you find someone to help you. I am not a person that can help, I am a person that needs help.
>>
File: ES4VTJnN_400x400.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ES4VTJnN_400x400.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>37957347
Forgot to post my initial.

Sincerely, V
>>
Humility is impossible for atheists.
>>
>>37957554
but you're displaying the opposite of humility by being condescending and trying to establish that you're so much better than them in contrast
>>
>>37954068
Who dis?
Originally
>>
>>37957992
You're reading quite a bit into a pithy fact..
Besides, I could also be an atheist.
>>
Dear A.D

You were right, i do owe you a brownie, but i was too scared to talk to you.

-R.T
>>
L,

I hate your guts. Get off my board, normie.

A
>>
Hello MD it is me OH

Vibri is poo poo >:((
>>
>>37958286
hey, I am merely hinting at that it would be hypocritical to demand of others what you can't give yourself
surely someone like you wouldn't stoop as low as petty hypocrisy
>>
JD,
You're a stereotypical tumblr-tier whore, yet i can't help but always think about you, even after those two years. I'm aware that I have no personality and my messages came off as extremely fake, because, not suprisingly, they were. I don't know if it's asking for too much, but I'd like to get a definite answer about how do you feel about me. I'm not braindead, i know you rejected me back then, but never directly. What I mean by this is that ghosting is really telling, but it didn't let me move on with my life. I'm always wondering if it was my fault, or maybe I just misunderstood the whole thing.
Stop being so fucking edgy, you look better with short hair, no matter what others might've told you and being vegetarian is a meme. That's probably all i wanted to tell you.
Take care,
M (I doubt you even remember me)
>>
S
fuck you
>>
>>37953698
What did this person fucking do to you?
>>
C.N.

Fuck you, you piece of shit. not only are you a fucking slut who ruined her life, you are a piece of shit, and so far in denial that you're a good person even you believe your lies. Thanks alot for fucking me over emotionally for well over two years. I'd wish you would die but its not going to matter because you're going to end up dead overdosed on coke anyways. Fuck you, you dumb whore, who now has no chance at a good life.

G
>>
Andy

I know you don't browse here but holy hell man, out of all the women why did you have to fuck with her? You know I have a thing for her. You guys think you've got it under wraps but I have my suspicions. I feel betrayed. Did you marry her already, just to spite me?

Hunter
>>
>>37959902
Knew my brother was depressed and convinced him to kill himself.
>>
R

I'm feeling like I should distance myself from you, because this weekend has been great. We've talked more than we have in the past few months and quite frankly, I'm falling for you.

You're the only one that could convince me to come back to that place.
And I am tempted to come back, if we'd see each other this often again.

I know you're married, and I can respect that.

But I swear if I'm around you too much I'll get hurt.
Either by you, unintentionally because I got to attached, or by work, because you'd convince me to come back full time and that place is soul crushing.

I think I love you.

C
>>
I hope you're having a good time.
too beta to leave initials
>>
I hope your summer is going well because I am a mess
>>
>>37953189
F,

You were one of the closest people I was with for the past 2 years and I miss you a lot. You were also the only person I would be comfortable calling out for drinks when sober... I miss our drunk conversations and stupid discussions. I miss you so much, I can't believe that you passed away so suddenly and I don't even know if it was suicide or if foul play involved. It's selfish but now i'm feeling more alone than ever. At least you finally found peace from this world. This beer is for you.

L

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mphoVTpVvo
>>
>>37960722
I could have been better, but I can't complain really, it's pretty comfy so far, thank you anon.
>>
>>37956948
Fuck you, all I did was love you >>37960722
I've never been filled with more regret, smart bitch is out to crush my dreams and make my life a nightmare. Its working.
>>
A.

What are you even doing? You know damn well he's not going to fuck you and you're just the plug to him right? It's pretty obvious after he said "Too clingy." Please stop telling me all your problems and getting friendly to me, I might actually fall for it.

I hate nice girls.
>>
>>37960917
shut up. Asshole. you post too much
>>
You guys are fucking fucked.

I don't know... I just don't know anything still. My life is a fucking nightmare because of this though.

I just want it to be over. I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of the entire world getting off to me being miserable. I'm tired of being cut off from the rest of the world. I'm tired of having no way to actually be happy.

I'm tired of no one listening to me. Believing me when I say... pretty much anything.

Just end this already. For fuck's sake, there is no reason for it anymore. There never was any reason for it in the first place.
>>
>>37961034
Ban me janny senpai
>>
>>37961070
say that to my face, if yours isn't buried in a feminine penis
>>
C,
I know that probably must of been you. I should of done more than warn you. You can lose a war by winning battles here. Winning a war doesn't matter if you die in battle so I should of stuck around since I am convinced that was you.
>>
Ugly

Keep killing yourself for being so ugly you deranged chinkcunt because your god damn face is gross as shit.

P.s To the rest of you ching chongs quit shitting out failed abortions from your roastie cunt drain already and fuck off back to chinra where the trash and garbage belong.
>>
T,
you grew on me very, very fast. Did you notice? I wish you'd quit being weird and just contact me through R so we can keep hanging out. I need a friend here. R said it had nothing to do with me and maybe on some level that's true but I bet if I'd been more fun, or hotter, or whatever, you wouldn't be doing this. I doubt you still think about me. I'd be flattered if you did, but it would make your current behavior even more puzzling. But you're not that type of person anyway.
Idk. I miss you, you prick.
>>
>>37953189
A,
Why won't you look at me? I'd be okay with even a disgusted look at this point, why won't you even turn your head my direction?
>>
Holy shit this is so fucking sad. I'm sorry for everybody that has wronged you, R9K
>>
I dont know what happened to you and there is no way of knowing... I think about you every day still and I wonder what happened to you.Wanted to share so much with you but we never had the time. I just hope you're ok and you come back online very soon because I need you.
>>
I'm moon who steals its light from the sun
Just foam from the ocean, dirty scum
Unchanging i only ever run
Never facing my problems just leaving them behind
My mother always told me i had options but they seem to just go in different ways
New places new faces but they are all the same
Something better than me in the end
I dont know when i will change.
Im just a moon stealing its light from the sun
That disgusting sea scum
I wish i could have done better in all this time
But instead i waste it by running around
Im just stealing light from the sun
Cold waters when will i be one
Change my adress just a few more times
Maybe then ill find a grave to call home
Just steal my light from the sun
>>
I wonder if you feel guilt or shame at all
It's like you make life hell for those around you only so you can collect pity from complaining about having caused all of it
Because that's what it's all about, the little princess you
People could starve in your front lawn and you could twist reality so that you're suddenly the real victim
I won't pretend like you haven't tore me apart beyond redemption, not because I have feelings left, they're all dead, but because you've instilled a paranoia and self hatred that will never leave
Yet I'll never be quite as hopeless and irredeemable as you, goodness knows how your life is gonna turn out once it's time to face these things called "responsibilities"
I'll have you no that whining on tumblr or complaining to your whore friends (all of which will make it further than you despite being total wastes of flesh themselves) won't solve any of those problems, your life has already peaked and it's a downwards spiral from here onwards
This little game you play where you throw anyone who makes an effort to be good to you under the bus won't last into adulthood, if you weren't such an incurable coward I'd urge you to end it all but I guess rotting away in your basement slutting it out for losers online and bragging about it to your vapid friends who barely tolerate you works too
No really, even your "best" friends all think you're a despicable sack of shit, they won't keep you around forever
>>
>>37962457
know*
It's too late to be angry, I need to sleep
>>
A,

Should I come around before your dad gets back? I have never slept with any-one before. You have never slept with any-one before. What's a girl like you want from a guy like me? We've had our third date. I'm wondering if real life could possibly be anything like TV. You said you wanted me to take control. Part of me needs to be told what to do, so I can know. You're smarter than me, but I'm a little older and a little wiser and I feel like I need to put protecting your heart over my need to get laid. Don't tell me you love me. I'm not even sure if I want to be your man, or if I just like how it feels to kiss someone. I just don't want to hurt you.

-J
>>
>>37962096
Is this going on the mixtape?
>>
>>37962588
No im just dealing with things my way. Not all of it sounds good but i like putting different words out there and taking from them to form better ones eventually. Not every drawing is amazing ya know? So im putting out some doodles.
>>
As the days go by
The memories remain
I'll wait for you
>>
>>37953189
Dear S,
Sometimes I think that maybe if I hadn't cheated we would still be together, I fantasize about the life we had planned out before I go to sleep. Sometimes it makes me happy. We hadn't talked in weeks until we saw each other at the gym and you asked me to get coffee. Initially I was not going to go, but curiosity got the best of me and I gave in. You came back to my father's condo and we made out, only after did you tell me you had a boyfriend, I can't help but feeling my toxicity has left a blemish on your vanilla personality, and you really should tell him you cheated (even if we didn't really have sex).

Dear V,
I am utter in love with you yet I am a bad person. Give me time and I will treat you like you deserve to be treated. Going from not having 20 dollars in my bank account to being able to buy anything I want whenever I want has made me a shitty person. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met but if I am unhappy it will just bleed into whatever relationship we attempt to start.
>>
>>37957347
Even though my person wasn't a V, it's all the same. Fuck you. It's your fault 100%. You think you couldn't try harder but that's your lazy fucking thinking. Fuck you, I hope I die and you feel horrible for this, it was just one little thing that you had to screw up.
I might've said I didn't care but you know I fucking did, a lot more than you ever did. You never tried to fix anything. I didn't need you to solve all my problems, just not start any new ones, just be there for me. It's too late I guess. I know how many times I said we shouldn't be friends, I hope I have enough strength to stay away from you for real this time.
Why did you do this to me?
>>
Y,

You over thought the situation too much. I never wanted it to be this way, this is just one misunderstanding. This has all been one giant fuck up on my end. I think I lost my best friend today too.. I appreciate the sentiment, I really do. But I was telling you constantly I wasn't looking for any relationship for a reason. My friendship to him, and my morals wouldn't allow it. I love him too much to betray his trust, even though its already happened... It shouldn't end this way.

Dear V,

I'm fucking sorry, so fucking sorry. You have no idea how shit I feel. I'm afraid I lost my brother again, despite after all I said about making sure you'd be alright. I've been crying for the last few hours, I fucked up big time and I keep making it worse for you..You have no idea how fucking distraught I am, over the shit i've caused you this month. Over and over, I've been getting progressively worse. I knew there was problem when you told me I was different, that you finally understood what I meant when I said that to you. I basically isolated myself earlier today, I dont want to hurt you again, I never do.. I dont know where this will lead but I cannot put into words how sorry I am. I really hope we can be friends, but as much as I want to talk to you, I know you isolating yourself is how you cope. So despite how I feel, ill be giving you your space.. But i'm here dude, despite what you might think..

-C
>>
dear pilots
I want my meds. The addys please.

You know, so I can focus on my work before the parkinson's kicks in and I can't fucking do it anymore.
>>
V,
I wish I could just tell you how I feel. I wish I did it in person, when I had the chance. At this point, I just want to stop being obsessed with you.

But I'm a coward. And you don't need that in your life. Even if you did like me back, you'd still be better off without me.

It hurts. And it's my fault that it hurts. I should have never thought you'd have feelings for me. I totally set up expectations for myself that had no reason to exist.

I just hope I don't hurt you, when I finally ask.

I'm sorry.
>>
Dear MT,

After what happened yesterday, I can finally forget and dump you. I'm finally free from you. I don't even care if that guy even is your boyfriend, it's time I stop obsessing over you and fuck off, forever if possible! I'm just happy I can finally move on with my life...

Sincerely, AT
>>
E,
I wished I had been more confident and just asked you out to something and specified it being just us, and instead I ended up fucking stuff up. I managed the first part, three times even. But then things came up on both ends, or we were already going to the thing with our friends, and I was too much of a pussy to suggest just going with each other.
When I first hung out with you I had no clue you were even into me, all my friend had asked was for me to watch out for you, protect you from any guys who were being too pushy. We locked eyes a couple times and you smiled at my horrendous attempts at dancing. Then we didn't stop talking on snapchat for months, staying up till nearly 3 and even 4am just talking away. Then it was 2, then 1, then at 10pm you had to go to bed. Then you were busy with things, and finally you had to go after two or three messages. Maybe if I had acted on my suspicions and tried to keep things close between us things would be different.
If the reason we're not sleeping soundly in each others arms right now is because of this, and not that you were just "not interested in a relationship with anyone" at that moment, then I'm sorry.
-C
>>
A,
This friendship (see: downgrade) only exists to give me grief, so I'm out. You should have been more decisive.
>>
>>37963623
Hey don't beat yourself up, anon
sounds like E was someone that didn't really know what they wanted otherwise they could have been assertive too instead of saying that.

Just take this as an experience and say fuck it next time and go for it

You can do it!
>>
En, you could have slowed down or even worked it all out. Come up with a new plan or just fucking stopped. You might have gotten away for now but you arent long lost. Ill climb a few mountains and ill find you again. Im not giving up on you
>>
Why did you take everything from me. I used to be so happy. You made me depressed and when I confronted you about feeling alone you turned everyone against me like I was a sick person. Not once did you ever consider that I needed comfort. Is as there for you whenever you were depressed so why did you hate me for telling you I needed help and felt alone? Because of you I lost my friends and can't enjoy being happy anymore. I'll never forgive you for making me feel isolated and left out.
>>
File: SmartCaptchaYaGotThere.jpg (50KB, 504x724px) Image search: [Google]
SmartCaptchaYaGotThere.jpg
50KB, 504x724px
>>37963733
Cheers and checked anon. I feel like I have learned. A couple of things happened after this that really boosted my confidence, alongside just forcing myself to strike up conversations with people.
The worst part is thinking back on all the little things that you didn't notice, but that's just part of the learning process I guess.
Wish you luck with whatever happens in you live anon, be it women, work or simply happiness. May you find what you want.
>>
>>37953189
AC
Hate me as much as you want and think as highly of yourself as you want to, but just remember, I know that you fucked your cousin.
Can't wait to ruin your oh-so-good reputation you stupid egocentric whore.
H
>>
>>37963907
I feel like this is the guy that stole my girl from me and this actually what I did to him
>>
A, you're an awful person and I sometimes regret the night I talked you down. I should have let you die. I was so blinded by love that I let you ruin my life and I stood by as you ruined theirs. Fuck you, and wherever you are, I hope you're as miserable as you made them.
>>
E
Oh Elise it doesn't matter what you say
I just can't stay here every yesterday
Like keep on acting out the same
The way we act out
Every way to smile, forget
And make-believe we never needed
Any more than this
Any more than this

Oh Elise it doesn't matter what you do
I know I'll never really get inside of you
To make your eyes catch fire
The way they should
The way the blue could pull me in
If they only would, if they only would
At least I'd lose this sense of sensing something else
That hides away
From me and you, there're worlds to part
With aching looks and breaking hearts
And all the prayers your hands can make
Oh I just take as much as you can throw
And then throw it all away
Oh I throw it all away
Like throwing faces at the sky
Like throwing arms round

Yesterday, I stood and stared
Wide-eyed in front of you
And the face I saw looked back
The way I wanted to
But I just can't hold my tears away
The way you do

Elise believe I never wanted this
I thought this time I'd keep all of my promises
I thought you were the girl I always dreamed about
But I let the dream go
And the promises broke
And the make-believe ran out

So Elise
It doesn't matter what you say
I just can't stay here every yesterday
Like keep on acting out the same
The way we act out
Every way to smile
Forget and make-believe we never needed
Any more than this
Any more than this

And every time I try to pick it up
Like falling sand
As fast as I pick it up
It runs away through my clutching hands
But there's nothing else I can really do
There's nothing else I can really do
There's nothing else I can really do
At all

Sincerely HC

p.s. I got lazy, but this is a pretty decent song and it's for the most part related.
>>
>>37964180
I wish you had let me die, though I still love you
A
>>
you guys are allll coommunists.
>>
>>37953189
J
I fantasize about killing you constantly. I must've really liked you because I think you've fucked me up permanently. I wish nothing but the worst for you and everyone you love. Have a terrible, cursed life.
R
>>
>>37965590
well, I'm a fascist so...

Or a Monarchy.

Dictator?
Yeah, fascist king dictator.
>>
you about to get ghosted
>>
hey kentucky
Keep in touch you stupid idiot.
t.imewaster
>>
G.

Kill yourself

F.
>>
File: 0208172208.jpg (68KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
0208172208.jpg
68KB, 1600x960px
(

I guess there is something wrong with me. Not surprising, I know. He was right and all, but I didn't listen. It sucks to feel powerless and alone. I love being alone but hate being lonely. I've made too many mistakes, it's definitely broken now. It doesn't matter but I want to think it should. I lie to you and myself and I can't explain why. I don't know what else to say. I guess it does matter.

-d
>>
Dear husband,

I miss eating pussy. Why can't we just have an open relationship? You can go fuck other women too. Idc.

Love,
me
>>
M

please die slowly and painfully
>>
I know you're here you just can't get involved with me right now. It would be a waste of your time and I acknowledge that. If I can get my act together and move on from this place I hope you'll still be there. They painted an unfair picture of me and I'm stuck in this dead end town. Once I leave I'll bloom and grow. Hope you'll still consider, you've never seen what I can really do.
A2
>>
I will always love you even if you don't feel the same way about me. I wish I had the guts to tell you this in person though I am afraid of being public with my feelings. I hate myself for being this way and how society view us. But I can't help it. I wish I could tell you about how I feel but it would cause awkwardness between us and I don't want to lose you. I hope we could see each others soon when I will had completely dealt with my current problems and insecurities. Thanks for being there when I needed the most. I will be forever grateful for this. Much appreciated.
>>
>>37966764
Well fuck you too then
Sincerely M
>>
I WONT LET GO
>>
>>37960616
Do it anyway. Please. It's very unlikely you'd be pinpointed.
>>
>When you see people put your initial and you fantasize that someone out thinks about you.
>>
writing a letter (or an email) for those who are not trying to reply is nonsense
>>
yara
>>
You,
I would really love to hear or read some of the lyrics or music you've written for me. The idea of it makes me happy, knowing it actually exists would give me butterflies for years. Consider sharing, please?
Sincerely, me.
>>
>>37953189
you're not worth it in any way............ if only you knew what real men were like
>>
To You
what I love more than
summer rolling on and
an ageless good morning
a thirty minute sunpour
caught inside, and still caught
warmest by the by the by the by the
fire fire fire burning down
Still.
>>
>>37968468
This is really gay. This whole thread is gay. These threads unironically make me cringe
>>
Nothing here is what I want.
A couple of years has passed since you stopped replying to me by email. After all, you did not answer my question at all and did not explain anything to me.
I know I'm tired of waiting.
I think I will not take action until your reply comes. sorry.
>>
File: 1497938920865.png (416KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497938920865.png
416KB, 1024x576px
>>37953189
kw
can we be friends again please
i'm sorry
please come back
au
>>
>>37968516
it was for you though
>>
We will never comprehend each other.
>>
File: 1484931567070.jpg (37KB, 544x486px) Image search: [Google]
1484931567070.jpg
37KB, 544x486px
>>37963713
none of this would've happened if you just told me what happened
>>
File: 1474159008618.jpg (19KB, 512x508px) Image search: [Google]
1474159008618.jpg
19KB, 512x508px
>>37963713
none of this wouldn't have happened if you didn't kiss that chink and forever break my trust in you
>>
File: 1406489917848.png (314KB, 446x700px) Image search: [Google]
1406489917848.png
314KB, 446x700px
>>37968630
*would've
fuck me
what am i doing it's 3:27 am
>>
This forum is soo fucking trash lol
>>
I have a bit of a crush on your friend but I'm too much of a wuss to tell you. Help
>>
Dear M

neither of these Ms are us, lol
>>37966764
>>37967100

From M
>>
stupid cheating skank forgot to delete her messages
>>
File: M.png (289KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
M.png
289KB, 480x368px
>>37968870
What kind of fool do you take me for? He's M, He's M, You're M, I'M M
Are there any other M's I should know about?
>>
File: 1427871559871.jpg (147KB, 549x549px) Image search: [Google]
1427871559871.jpg
147KB, 549x549px
C
You were the best teacher I ever had. Even after all these years I still have fond memories of that class, but now I wish I can go back to those times now that I need you most. It's not that I don't love or trust my family, it's just these problems, which granted may just be dumb and insignificant, are things I cant discuss with them. These problems are gnawing away at my conscience and moral compass and you were the only one whom I could confide in. I feel that every passing day I'm losing more and more parts of myself and I am horrified at the thought that I'll become what I hate, what I fear. But at the same time, I'm also scared of going to you for help. I feel like you'll just look at me with eyes that only a pest sees. I feel that whatever I say would go through one ear and right out the other. And I know for a fact if that is to happen, I would let go of myself and allow myself to be swallowed by this void. I'm trying to gather the courage to see you for now, but please listen or at least act like you care so I won't lose myself.
J
>>
You said goodbye to me by yourself. So you should not stick to me anymore.
>>
M

I love you forever, even if we'll never talk again.

S
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-09-10-14h01m43s156.png (787KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-09-10-14h01m43s156.png
787KB, 1280x720px
>>37969151
it was in the heat of the moment
i thought you'd be busy with friends or something but then i remembered you had none and i was just being stupid because i'm used to being replaced and i'm sorry
>>
Dear John

Holy shit why do I still have those amounts of lust when I've been trying to get rid of it for years. It's so tough knowing how hard you want to fuck me and how easy it would be to make it happen. I don't know what the feelings I have for you are, I told you they're purely sexual but that was a lie. I miss you in the wrong kind of way but I know is being back together would be a disaster.
Plus, I really do love my current boyfriend. Do I love two people at a time? I feel really bad simply because of those thoughts and I'm trying my best to make them stop. I'm telling myself I love you as a friend. I'm glad all our old messages deleted because I'd probably be going over them right now. I have a feeling you love me more than he does but I won't admit it.

It's really shallow but I feel that I can't be with you because you're in a worse university and because being with you feels like a competition (and you won). Or did you? I want to be your friend but that is so so hard. This is the first time I want to rid of someone from my life because I'm the one who can't keep away.
>>
File: 1495561776936.jpg (10KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1495561776936.jpg
10KB, 186x186px
>>37969320
tough luck roastie you reap what you sow
>>
>>37969351
Well I'm not on a bad position. I just need to stop thinking about sex and try to not meet up with John.
>>
s

we will never be more than just friends but that doesn't stop me constantly thinking about you. I don't know why but I've only known you a few months and you're one of the best friends I've had, despite me being nothing special to you. I don't know what else to say and frankly writing this out makes me feel sick. I'll miss you when you're gone.

w
>>
>>37969204
It might be the wrong person.
>>
Ronnie,

You're like the complete opposite of me, a druggie liberal who's covered in tattoos, wears those stupid huge glasses, and bleaches his hair. You asked me if I knew what gentrification was before going into a rant about rich white people detroying your neighborhood. You claimed the ptsd diagnosis rate in America has risen since trump became president. You're an idiot but you're so stupidly cute.
There's so much about you that I like. You looked stupidly hot in that mugshot photo posted on Facebook. I love your sense of humor and how you tease me during work, how you jokingly accuse me of something or act angry then flash me a smile and laugh. I think your short temper is adorable and your passion about music, graffiti, punk culture and politics is actually really cool.

I wish you liked me as much as I liked you. I can't tell if you like me in that way or not, and I can't tell if you're holding back because you think I'm too young for you. It hurts so much everytime you act short with me or talk to other girls.

Anyway, I hope the best for you, with your kid and with your trial today.

-H
>>
J,
Sorry I sent you into cardiac arrest and exposed you.
But you had it coming, i felt like shit for so long because of you. The reason why i did what i did was that it finally dawned upon me that you're just a slut who cant control her emotions, and i snapped.

-W
>>
s
perhaps i don't like you. please leave me alone.
>>
>>37969690
why originally not?
>>
>>37970328
thank you, good bye.
>>
L,
i want to play castle crashers with you
>>
Dear N

I miss you. I wish you'd reach out to me everyday.

M
>>
>>37953989
Admit your feelings on fb messenger.
>>37958530
Lmao
>>37971518
Let's do it
>>
File: 1497894757761.png (781KB, 824x766px) Image search: [Google]
1497894757761.png
781KB, 824x766px
Listen here, JP, listen closely, this is important.

Why do you do the things you do? Why do you constantly do things that society would call 'self-destructive'? Is it because you hate the world? Hmm. yes, that must be it.

I would just like to inform you that I have an acute and unending hatred for your entire being. I'm not sure why you continue living with that pathetic get up of yours. Kids are dying of starvation and others are forced on boats, yet you have no sense of urgency or motivation whatsoever - honestly it disgusts me, no wonder Xenia sees you as undesirable.

Everything from your appearance, your facial hair, face in general, as well as your mannerisms and whole existence in general is sickening. I wish you were never born,m but we all know reversing time is impossible. The only thing left for you is to completely destroy yourself and leave nothing of yourself behind.

Sincerely,

JP
>>
>>37953189
DEAR FAGGOT

Catch AIDS and die a slow horrible death whilst your loved ones witnesses every single second of it. kthx
>>
why is it that you feel the need to be SUCH an asshole sometimes? It's a fucking joke. It fucking drains the life out of me when I try so FUCKING HARD to be that one part of your life you love and you reciprocate little to nothing in return. I have to wait around for you to be in the mood for me to love you. Otherwise you can't be fucking bothered. I will give my best fucking effort to be right there, whatever the fuck you need from me whenever you need it. Yet when I'm the one asking, for some kind of small validation of how much you say you love me, a response from you that doesn't make me feel like a fucking chore you are obligated to half ass, is asking way too fucking much. Is this what our future together is going to hold? Guess we will find out some day whenever you decide that is. I have no interest in continually feeling empty because of YOU of all people, the pathetic part though, is that I know I will always do it anyways, because when it's us like we should be,I thrive and I remember how in love with you I am, and everything is how it should be. Right now however, I'm drying my eyes off over you. My heart can grow cold as well. If you feel like keeping me warm I'll be waiting. Like I promised.
-J
>>
>>37973233
She would but isn't she already taken?
>>
to whom it may concern

im not sorry

for any of it
>>
>>37969549
And you're a sociopath who gets off on controlling and demeaning others
I suppose that's why we were good for each other. But a part of me thinks you were bothered when I so easily accepted the breakup. You wanted me to come crawling back to satisfy your sadistic needs, and when I didn't it infuriated you so you reinforced your little mythos about me so you could try to at least exert control from beyond the grave.
Face it, you want me to be everything you "hate" because you don't hate it at all. You want a target. That's why you explicitly try to prevent me from becoming anything better. Go fuck yourself. I still love you and always will but not this grotesque mask of yours.
>>
O,

I really like your face. It's cute!

-A
>>
Dear JD,

Hey, long time. I guess life took us on our own separate paths, with our different academic fields and institutions and all. Nevertheless, the brief time we shared together was as bitter as it was sweet. I think our friendship had a great foundation and could've been something wonderful, but now there is no friendship, and I fully take the blame for it. I was too caught up with myself, with my ego, in my own little world, that I never stopped and appreciated the wonderful things you did for me, perhaps the only sweet things anybody ever did for me then. On the 4th of November, 2015, when we won, you couldn't stop laughing with glee, and it was the beautiful thing I had ever seen, so beautiful that I did not want those brief moments to end. Sweet memories.

I am writing this letter to make amends and to apologize for having been so difficult then, and to tell you, perhaps for the first time, that I, secretly loved and appreciated it whenever you reached out to me and cared for me, even when I pushed you aside, in all my rage. Thank you for making me a better man and leaving me with the memory that you, at some point in time, used to love me, and I want you to know that I loved you just as much, though I may not have expressed it then, and I still do.

Yours Truly,
RS.
>>
>>37969320
>>37969410
You're already emotionally cheating on your bf.

If I would have done this on the girl I liked then she would have hated me. It was really easy for me too if I wanted. If you don't think you're being a selfish person.. you are.
>>
I miss you Anna

sadness
>>
>>37969690
S
I do like you I think youre great and theres things that shine about you that I admire a lot. Sorry for never saying good bye. I had too many problems and not enough willpower left anymore to solve them. My love was somewhere else and I'm glad we never got into a relationship because giving love to someone who wont give you love back is a torture and I wouldnt have wanted you to experience that while my love was varying from either dead or being elsewhere.
>>
I hate letting you go. Things would be better for you with me, but better isn't always easy. If letting you go is hard then maybe it's better. I know it's not better this way although it's out of my hands. I almost want to believe it'd mean something more to you enough at least there were a way to change things. I wanted to offer you more than unpredictability but maybe that's what you already think about it. It's a fucking shame your thinking came from people that wanted me to be destroyed. I thought you were different, you wouldn't be one of them.
>>
>>37974474
That's dumb. Am I supposed to always be alone because I can't get over an ex?
>>
>>37974724
Well, yeah, assuming that they expect to have a monopoly on your love. Otherwise you'd be lying.
>>
>>37974632
I never really loved Anna. I did plan on starting a new life with her back in 2016 but it was fantasy that made me happy that I never tried carrying out. She only liked me a little and saw me as a novelty with ambiguous motivations for talking to her. She is really pretty and has a good personality but I would rather her go with someone better adjusted to being normal than me because she is still young and impressionable and has no malice or negativity in her. Not that I would be negative to her.. just that I wouldn't want to influence her.
>>
>>37974724
Your ex doesn't want you because you'd settle for anyone, everyone else doesn't want you because you'd only settle for your ex. Yes, you should be alone. Nobody else deserves to have you, in the fact they don't deserve to put up with your bullshit.
>>
>>37968997
damn anon that cracked me up
>>
Mom and Dad, I blame you for my depression and suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>37974968
I don't do any bullshit, I love my boyfriend and I show it to him. I never complain and I am good to him.

It was me who didn't want to be with the ex
>>
>>37975019
Okay sure, no matter what you're going to end up with some guys dick. ex boyfriend, current boyfriend, it doesn't matter. You just wanna get dicked. Stop bothering other dicks about it unless you want their dick, slut.
>>
>>37974901
hello cucky
>>
>>37960917
Being a cunt is never smart, don't admire that guy or lady. Only those who lack the ability to introspect at all think it is.
>>
>>37974648
sorry. i'm not s.
>>
K
If you reached out to me, I would want to get back together with you. You truly made me happy and I don't want to replace you which is all I would be doing if I pursued another relationship, although I'm hesitant as you seemed eager to end it.
>>
>>37974724
You're not alone.. you have 2 guys. That's where the selfish part came in. If you meant the emotionally cheating part is dumb then idk what to say except imagine your ex was talking to his ex while you are in your new relationship with him and feeling/doing all the things you wrote. If you think you wouldn't feel bad then thats good for you but other people have feelings too and you cant superimpose your feelings and experiences over them while thinking they would or should feel the same.
>>
>>37974724
Yes, you're fucking over someone who cares about you. You're a conduit of misery into the world and should stop immediately.
>>
Blacken the sun
What have I done
I feel so bad I feel so numb yeah
>>
>>37975100
She's still single and still a virgin
>>
>>37975075
Yeah.. I'm not bothering other guys about it... I am really cock hungry and I constant bother only my boyfriend
>>
>>37975342
Shes given 1000s of bjs, handjobs and probably done anal if shes not lying. Or maybe shes like 16 and shes about to discover Chadscock.tm
>>
>>37975242
How am I fucking him over? I don't understand. I love him and I do anything for him. I haven't talked to any other guy in a flirty way for years! These are just some thoughts I had I wanted to get out
>>
>>37975162
Sorry I meant to post this tothe person you replied to. >>37970328

You were being mean to S. >:O

We're probably talking about different S's but still.
>>
To D
My life feels empty without you
-F
>>
>>37953189
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you bitch i cant believe you d fucking text me some shit like that after all these months FUCK
>>
>>37975383
>I still have those amounts of lust
>It's so tough knowing how hard you want to fuck me and how easy it would be to make it happen
> Do I love two people at a time?
>I'm glad all our old messages deleted because I'd probably be going over them right now
> I feel that I can't be with you because you're in a worse university
If you think this is all okay, go ahead and show it to your bf. It will feel good to talk to him about it and I'm sure he will understand. Its fucked up you're not telling him this, if you really loved him you'd tell him. If not, then leave him.
>>
>>37975352
Yeah okay you're not a slut because you only slut it up with a few guys at a time. Just face it, you're a dick loving whore. Even if both of those guys dropped dead you'd just get another dick, and nother one. You're going to get your dicking either way. Why even make a fuss about it you dick craving slut? Go suck down those dicks, you go girl, please go away.
>>
I love how you give yourself all of these compliments. You're just another predatory faggot who takes advantage of people who wear their hearts on their sleeve. Nothing special, nothing new, nothing remotely cool. Just another fucked up cog in a fucked up world.

If your life was as satisfying as you claim it is you wouldn't be doing this. You think you're intelligent, but it's actually your obstinate ignorance, your selectivity and cherrypicking, that gives you strength.
>>
>>37975342
Only retards would believe that she's a virgin. Whores are the most choosy, if she needs to cuck you to find another dick she's a huge fucking whore and she is so low value that you need some fucking meme like virginity to sell it. I know sluts that get pimped out. Their options are so much better than pimps but they still slum it up that way. What the fuck are you trying to do here besides being a cuck?
>>
>>37975383
>These are just some thoughts I had I wanted to get out
This doesn't make any sense. You pretty much have to say "there was a penis I had to get out of his pants" instead of thoughts. You can't just replace one random word in your statement and expect it to make sense. You were thinking about his penis.
>>
>>37975381
She's a kissless virgin and turning 19 soon.

She already hates Chads, Normies and Redditers.

If anything I will give her AnonThunderCuddles.tm before anyone else but when you're someone like me you realize it's better to stay out of peoples lives.
>>
>>37975193
we were never together cause youre a cheating hore
>>
>>37975543
Good girls do exist. Just like a lot of you guys want love and romance with 1 person a lot of girls want the same.
>>
>>37975704
Well you keep focusing on what a lot of guys want, because you want a lot of guys to cuck you. fag.
>>
>>37975704
Most of them do, love and romance is security for them, but their instincts will override when a higher value male shows interest in them.
Just look at >>37969320 shes seriously considering suck her ex's cock even when shes apparently happy with her bf, and if she were to get drunk or lonely enough it would happen.
>>
>>37975704
The lot of them want what they think is ""love""" because they want sex. That's it. They don't know what true love is.
>>
>>37975484
... I haven't slept with anyone but my boyfriend since I started uni. I'm a slut alright but I don't slut it up with other guys. I think about other guys, I don't talk to them. I take the frustration out on my bf.
>>
>>37975763
Idc about other guys I just care about what I want and what the girl wants and that what we both want matches. Me and her both wabt the same thing.

>>37975773
Different situation, she obviously still likes her ex probably even loves him and got with this new bf as a rebound. Normie men do the same thing but youbonly hyperfocus on women's bad actions. The current scientific studies show that men cheat more in relationships than women.
>>
>>37975826
You're worse than the cuck if you really believe that they're ignorant. cucks at least torment themselves over the fact that whores are whores but go along with it to see if they can even keep a whore. How fucking pathetic do you have to be to stoop to that? That cuck probably got molested or some fucked up shit that they're seeking out more PTSD sexual stuff. Fucking creeps.

>>37975855
>since I started uni.
Okay I don't know who you're trying to fool here but let's just stop this conversation right there.
>>
>>37975933
>Me and her both wabt the same thing.
So you both want you to be a faggot?
>>
>>37975939
Yes since I started uni. He was a robot and a khv and now is going out with his friends and I am sitting alone at home and I don't feel like I deserve to please him anymore
>>
>>37975939
>cuck
>Girl is a virgin with no bf ever and never kissed anyone.
>She likes me before I semi-ghosted her and stopped being close to her.

K
>>
>>37976025
What part of stop the conversation did you not understand slut?
>>37976042
Yeah okay like those cherries I popped were really virgins, I'm not at all being sarcastic. I'm not rolling my eyes or pretending to jack off here.
>>
>>37976025
You're a fucking mess, I hope he dumps you before you cuckold him.
>>
File: 1498020884614.jpg (31KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498020884614.jpg
31KB, 500x564px
>>37969512
it's called venting leave me alone
>>
File: 27e0708a.gif~c200.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
27e0708a.gif~c200.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>37975963
>>37976076
Haha jealous anons sorry my flawless qt Anna upsets you :^)
>>
>>37976167
I'm so sorry

I don't understand
>>
File: CbQfTXiVAAA49-c.jpg (34KB, 600x771px) Image search: [Google]
CbQfTXiVAAA49-c.jpg
34KB, 600x771px
kw/n
i'm sorry
this letter doesn't mean anything, even if you did read it
au/o
>>
File: tumblr_nqtnre7Fj51uum06fo1_500.gif (229KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqtnre7Fj51uum06fo1_500.gif
229KB, 500x579px
i really don't know why i'm bothering with these letters
you've already done enough to make me hate you
i don't know why i still believe we can still be friends
i'm pretty sure you really don't want to talk to me
>>
>>37976246
You're only lying to yourself, some kind of excuse will come along and you'll dump/cheat on him for some strange/ex dick.
>>
>>37976309
I do want to talk to you though, i miss you ;-;
>>
>>37976352
Why would I do that? 876
>>
To J,
Seriously, fuck off. Why you deleted me now?

- S
>>
>>37976309
initials?
origumi post
>>
A

you fucking nerd ass bitch I love u
>>
>>37953189

Dear W.,
I'll find you and I have you even if you don't exist.
- A.
>>
File: 1484877933928.png (56KB, 252x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484877933928.png
56KB, 252x368px
>>37976762
i've already posted them here like 3 times

>>37976763
prove it
messenge me
>>
Dear w
I fucking hate you, you ruined the only good thing in my life, the police won't do shit and she won't let me find you and beat the shit out of you. Everyday I remember and relive that fucking day, my blood boils, my heart beats faster, adrenaline starts pumping and my eyes well up with tears all at once and I fucking hate it. Everyday I get anxiety all because of you, because you will get away with it and there's nothing stopping you from doing it again. I know little about you but I've seen you ,you emo piece of shit, course she didn't tell me it was you but I still saw, If I knew it was you you would have more broken bones than you do now. But there's always the future. Your the only thing ruining the period of my life that would be otherwise perfect. Your her bad aftertaste. Watch your back cause I know where you sleep
>>
File: 1481268059790.gif (404KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1481268059790.gif
404KB, 500x410px
>>37976870
2 times*
orange gummy
>>
File: 1495807530416.jpg (119KB, 578x616px) Image search: [Google]
1495807530416.jpg
119KB, 578x616px
Dear A.,
You are everything I have in my life. I want to cuddle to your back, tie you up, kiss and make love to you every night and day.
Please love me as much as I love you.
>>
>>37976964
Where do you live lady?
>>
>>37977645
>lady
welcome to r9k summerfriend!
>>
>>37976219
If you wanna upset me about a girl named anna you're going to have to jump into a fucking tiem machine before she started stuffing her bra with fake tits. I'd still probably fuck her but there aint no way I'd pretend she's a virgin she's gonna have to bite down hard on something just like the whores do.
>>
R
I'm not crazy. You all helped me not be that way. Will nothing I do on my own not show you all? I'm only going to select life decisions with progressively higher casualty rates to convince myself you're all better off without me.
>>
File: 1495415743606.jpg (30KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1495415743606.jpg
30KB, 500x334px
>>37977645
i'm a dude what the fuck.
>>
K,

I had trust issues when I met you, but I somehow managed to warm up to you. But I'm really afraid I can't trust you after THAT, I'm just too paranoid. You're one of the best friends I have ever had (I have had only 3) and I feel like shit for distancing myself. I know that this will lead to our friendship crumbling, but hey, you don't like me, so you would be much happier without me, so I need to stop caring about what I want, I guess
>>
>>37977645
Oh, anon...
You sweet, sweet child
>>
Rasmus,
I know you're gonna read this thread. Maybe we can make your name a meme in these threads too.
PS. America is far superior in every way
>>
>>37978669
I bet you can barely afford internet you need to shitpost here ceaselessly
Americans have such a turn on for being financially exploited, I bet you rub one out when you look at your student debts :^)
PS stop hurting all these robots' feefees Anna, every thread there's dozens of posts and you're undoubtedly the villain behind all of it
>>
I don't think a lot of this pain would of happened if I were as crazy as they say. Did that reputation bring the pain? Or does it come my way because I can handle it better than others? I just want to embrace the rage I survived others doing so. Why am I the freak for keeping it caged?
>>
K,
What are we? What am I to you?
C
>>
>>37979041
Well at least I don't get cucked by my cat. He make you lick up any more of his poops? :^)
-Anna
>>
>>37953189
E.D.

Wow I really went all in, didn't I? I shouldn't have flown to maine. I don't care that it was like 4 years ago, Im still fucked up from it. I was too intense and you were still in love with your ex. But you pitied me, I guess that's the only reason why you even spoke to me.

Did you apologize for being a prude once, here? Do you go to r9k? I can't imagine you being here. I don't think you'll ever see this.

J.P. (not the one from above in this thread)
>>
>>37979342
I didn't clean those, I just recorded him doing the deed and laughing over it while someone else cleaned it up
I did nearly puke from the stench though
>>
>>37953189
self,

stop reading these threads and searching for your initials, stop looking for closure. you'll never find it.

no one cares about you.
it's a joke to even think that they might.

love (not really, though)
self
>>
wew lad

This is some gay ass /soc/ tier posting.
>>
Z,

I hope you've died by now, lol.

I wonder what your mom will do with your manchild collection of transformers bought with NEETbux.
>>
>>37979637
these threads are ALWAYS like this.

welcome, summerfriend.
>>
>>37979229
nothing, and a cunt
>>
File: 1477911076404.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
1477911076404.png
190KB, 418x498px
Andy
what did you see in me?
>>
How do I kill this feeling of missing you?
>>
>>37976999
Nice trips, anon
Good luck with A
>>
To F,

I still dream about you. but not in the same way that I used to. Feels more like a seance than a dream. I'm only writing this because I think it's the final nail in the coffin. You're hold on me over this year and a half has dwindled to almost nothing. It was a pretty massive change for me, I must admit. I'm grateful for the few years that we had together but I'm not going to live in the past like I have done. I've grown and have had experiences and opportunities that I otherwise wouldn't have had if I was still with you. If anything, I just wanted to say thank you.

Much love, I.
>>
>>37976506
accept on discord, I'll explain
>>
File: 1493057209118.jpg (51KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1493057209118.jpg
51KB, 800x530px
Dear Y.M,

You hate me again, as you told me would happen. This time it feels like nothing could ever fix this. I expected nothing and yet i still feel disappointed. You were right in saying that if you were to tell my friend that you liked him that it would hurt me. Why do you think i reacted the way i did.

Love, V.C
>>
>>37973551
Fuck you, JD is mine.
>>
>>37976506
It must suck not being able to handle being told how it is.
You disgust me.
Don't write to me ever again, and delete my pics, or I'll drop yours
>>
>>37966764
Way ahead of you mate.

Ffsdfjsdfsjfsdf
>>
>>37966764
I'll try, but no promises.
Love,
M.
>>
>>37953189
C,
I remember they had to separate us in kindergarten because we'd laugh and joke the whole time. Then you moved away and things started to suck. If I ever have a daughter I'll name her after you.
C
>>
>>37980588
You know what sucks? Finding out your "friend" sees you as an anon, one likes the many many other she talked to.
If you just asked me I would've deleted them all. Like I've always did with the others. But no... deleting it's easier. Of course it is, you can just add more people and it will be exactly the same. I never was your friend, I see it now.

You see me as a disgusting person? Alright, but what about you?
Apparently you also have my pictures, and what about Q ones? Didn't you save them?

Don't worry... if you hate me I will not write you again. As you wish.
No I see. I'm nobody for you. I never was anything, but just another disgusting anon. I was a fool to expect something more.
>>
File: tumblr_ois1t6kZ0J1v6jzrwo1_500.png (141KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ois1t6kZ0J1v6jzrwo1_500.png
141KB, 400x615px
>>37979812
i guess it's too late to answer that now
i should be asking you the same, kendra
>>
>>37981096
You don't seem to understand.
I already told you to do it once before and you clearly did not.
So no, asking wouldn't have done fuck all.
>>
You said all questions can be answered. You know my question, what's my answer?
>>
>>37981597
Yes I will. Bloxx
>>
>>37981405
No, YOU don't seem to understand. I always treat you as a good friend while you was waiting to find a good moment to drop me.
You clearly told me what don't save and what to delete. And I did it.

You never told me to delete them all, not with the same conviction and seriousness you had for other pics. You know perfectly what I'm saying! I'm not even sure you ever told me to delete 'em all to be honest.
When you told me to delete Q pics, you didn't even mention your pics.
>>
>>37953189
I wish you wouldve tried to convinced me to kill myself more persuasively.

SG
>>
Dear T
I should've kissed you at that party
I should've taken action, and talked to you more, and didn't do a weird "cool guy" thing.
I had a subconscious crush on you a while back, but actually meeting you only increased it, especially with how you are. Something clicks, something I can't put my finger on.
We bought you a birthday card while I was high. Just a few days left of this trip and I'm hoping to fix those moments of "this should've happened instead of..."
L
>>
>>37982139
Feel free to send the birthday card my mom's house.
>>
>>37981777
Does anyone else know what's going on or that something is going on?
>>
>>37982139
You're a super cool friend thanks for everything
>>
I need more messages with my initial. Give me that, now.
>>
File: 1435795719447.png (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435795719447.png
85KB, 600x600px
>>37971963
Is your name four letters long?
>>
>>37953189
M, B, T, J & D

If I could go back with the knowledge I now have & do it all over again, maybe you all wouldn't have turned on me. I understand I had major problems & you got sick of it but you can't deny you were in the wrong as well. You had no right to use my life as gossip in your little rite of passage to get in with the normies & the fact that you still get on as if I was some sort of obsessive psychopath just for valuing your friendship disgusts me. Why you're even spying on me through Jamal & Jessica is beyond me, we are never going to see each other again & nothing any of us does to the other has any benefit. Honestly if you all had the perspicacity to see that you're being used, maybe we could all go back to being friends. But your collective pride takes precedence over everything else.

C
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.