[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How goes the job hunt anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1498327276358.jpg (217KB, 1003x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1498327276358.jpg
217KB, 1003x1416px
How goes the job hunt anons?
>>
>>37952851

Applied to like 5 different jobs 2 weeks ago. Still not a single reply.

How long does one have to wait for a reply?
>>
>>37952851
>5 different jobs
you're going to have to apply a lot more than that
>>
>>37953053

But i don't want to apply to places where I wouldn't want to work.
>>
>>37952851
>applying for shit tier minimum age jobs online for about 2 months
>no replies or just automated emails
>fuck this, get dressed and decide to go places in my town and hand cv in person
>called for an interview and hired literally the day after
applying online (for shit jobs) is a waste of time just go there in person and show you are willing and approachable.
>>
>>37953223
the jobs I want aren't in the city I'm currently living in though
>>
>>37953146
>But i don't want to apply to places where I wouldn't want to work.
yeah this is the real world though
>>
>>37953223
>just go there in person and show you are willing and approachable.
the just tell me to apply online.
>>
>>37953379
all the places I went said something similar
'yea we do the hiring processing online but since you are here with your cv already I take look later'. I got 4 calls for 9 places.
>>
File: 1491932402342.png (532KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
1491932402342.png
532KB, 800x584px
Pretty dang good. I got a job delivering newspapers in the middle of the night. Its super confy just drivin around by myself while the rest of the world is asleep. It pays really great too, better than any mc dick fast foood place. The one downside is i have to do it every day, no days off. It doesnt take very long to do though so all in all im still working less hours than most folks. Im feeling content bros. Im gunna start saving for my own trailer.
>>
>>37953379
Honestly this
>oh just send us your shit online lmao
It's not like they have people waiting to drop whatever they are doing for some random guy that comes in and asks for a job
>>
>>37953223
And it's the opposite for non shit tier jobs. You are required to apply online for most. But yes just walk in to any shitty restaurant and prove you're not a sperg and you'll typically get interviewed.
>>
It's hard and I'm too picky. Man, I just want to NEET it up.
>>
>>37952885
anon, I had to apply to 114 jobs over a span of 7 months after graduating from university before getting my current job of which I am considered underemployed for having.
>>
Its useless, i try every day for months and can't find anything, there's no point in looking, i'll never find a job
>>
got called 2 weeks ago but was too much of a pussy then vacation happened and then i had midsummer this week which was ok. then i called to work parttime for a job at elderly care and tomorrow i am gonna call about that job that was called to me and just say i have been busy with vacation and getting a forklift license. Will do that tomorrow coz sunday.
>>
>>37952851
2nd year of IT studies.
About to land a development job for my country's biggest bank, with like 2 million active users.
IT wasn't a meme bros. I'm about to becomr a wageslave.
>>
It goes well, I just finished my first week of work. The 12 hour shifts too take their toll but it's a nice chunk of cash!
>>
>>37953917
How much oif a chunk?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.